What did you Mix today?

Also mixed this up some time ago. My own mix. Really wanted to do a key lime yoghurt so gave it a shot.
Didn't turn out too bad. The yoghurt is supposed to be the main event so I kept the key lime lower. Added some cactus to give it a bit of juicyness.
Steeped for a week.

KEY LIME YOGHURT

IMG_20181016_205419.png

Last edited:
Please let us know what you think.
I think i'm going to swap the Rice % with Mango %.
Will definitely do so. The rice did seem a bit high to me too. But I'm eager to see the result.
Its supposed to be a shake and vape, but I'll give it a week and report back.

Will definitely do so. The rice did seem a bit high to me too. But I'm eager to see the result.
Its supposed to be a shake and vape, but I'll give it a week and report back.
yes. i’ve been wondering why some recipes call to steep plain custard for 21 days but add banana nut bread and magic. steep time 5 days. i honestly think rice need 10 days or i’m using the wrong rice.

yes. i’ve been wondering why some recipes call to steep plain custard for 21 days but add banana nut bread and magic. steep time 5 days. i honestly think rice need 10 days or i’m using the wrong rice.
Custards and creams take long to steep due to their composition I think. Apparently rice fades very quickly. This is the first time I'm using it so will see how it goes.

You've got me there. There are no public recipes for Grape Soda on ATF, and only one unrated recipe for Crunchy Cereal. I have to say, those are two flavours that wouldn't be in my "must buy" list.

But look on the bright side, at least it wasn't FA Chocolate or Dark Bean. Those are both in my stash and I really, really wish I'd bought something else. I have tried every recipe by every top mixer who has used those two flavours, and nobody has been able to make them vapeable for me. But we wouldn't be DIYers if we didn't buy the occasional no bueno flavour. :D

On that note, Wayne just a did a video on his Ten Worst Flavours. It's notable that he actually has all of them, haha.

Last edited:
Thanks for mixing me up - Did you enjoy it? People who like candies, and sugary soda's love this mix - but if you dont have a candy sweet tooth, this recipe would be a dumpster fire for you.
Like a sweetie ever so often, going to try over weekend,have to rewick and rebuild again.

Help a brother out here:)
What would you say is the best strawberry to use in a strawberry shake and a banana in a banana shake:b1:

I use TFA banana ripe and TFA strawberry ripe
What would you say is the best strawberry to use in a strawberry shake and a banana in a banana shake:b1:

Sent from my EML-L29 using Tapatalk

VG/PG + S
i can’t say if it is the best but i like the combination of Cap sweet strawberry and TPA strawberry 3-4% each.

Personally i would say a mixture of Strawberry Ripe TFA, Strawberry Sweet CAP and Strawberry RF SC would work very nice

Mixed up 8 new flavours this week. Haven't tested them properly so I'll post once I know whether they're worth mentioning.

Did SnV test a concoction I threw together as an homage to my favourite juice and I'm pretty gobsmacked by how yummy it is right off the bat. Will likely play around with the recipe a bit but as a v1 I'm pretty stoked. Granted it's insultingly simple but it hit the spot :)

1.50% Jackfruit (TPA)
3.00% Strawberry, Ripe (TPA)
2.00% Strawberry, Sweet (CAP)
4.00% Sweet Lychee (CAP)
3.00% Sweet Tangerine (CAP)
1.50% Vanilla Swirl (TPA)

Hi guys, I have a question if someone can advise. My SO only likes basic vanilla juice, no custard, cookie or ice cream combos. Which vanilla would be good as a single flavour vape? My current stash is:

Holy Vanilla (DIYFS)
Vanilla Pudding (FLV)
Madagascar Vanilla (FA)
French Vanilla Cream (TFA)
Vanilla Swirl (TFA)
Shish Vanilla (INW)
French Vanilla (CAP)

Any other suggestions or recipes would be appreciated.

Thanks.

@Andre @Rude Rudi

Hi guys, I have a question if someone can advise. My SO only likes basic vanilla juice, no custard, cookie or ice cream combos. Which vanilla would be good as a single flavour vape? My current stash is:

Holy Vanilla (DIYFS)
Vanilla Pudding (FLV)
Madagascar Vanilla (FA)
Vanilla Swirl (TFA)
Shish Vanilla (INW)
French Vanilla (CAP)

Thanks.

@Andre @Rude Rudi
My goto single flavour vanilla when I started mixing was tfa french vanilla cream at 8%

Holy Vanilla (DIYFS)
Vanilla Pudding (FLV)
Madagascar Vanilla (FA)
Vanilla Swirl (TFA)
Shish Vanilla (INW)
French Vanilla (CAP)

Thanks.

@Andre @Rude Rudi

Also looking for a Vanilla recipe. But I want one as close as possible to the Cue Pod Vanilla.

Back