What did you Mix today?

:rofl:
Yes, combined with the Cap 27, you may have some problems... They serve crucial roles and can’t be left out...

Next time...

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
There’s something for the next time

Have you tried any nut concentrates.
I heard from one of the suppliers that the concentrate only taste like nuts and doesn't have any nuts in them. So people with allergies can vape it.
I wouldn't know as I don't have that problem but just thought it was quite cool that people with allergies could get to taste it.

Sent using Tapatalk
I’ve spoken to so many people about it and have gotten a few differing stories but from my experience I don’t have a full on allergic reaction to juices with nut concentrate in them, they seem to dull my tastebuds completely and I can’t taste anything so my theory is that I’m having a minor reaction to them in some way.

A lot of the juice makers I chat to say rather avoid them to be safe.

Acetyl pyrazine which is widely used as we know is found naturally in nuts hence the taste it provides. I’d rather just avoid and vape fruits etc.

My allergy is why I got into diy so there’s a silver lining :)

Mixed up a batch of Red Pill One Shot. Beautiful as a snv. Thanks @Rob Fisher @Silver and the rest of the guys who've been raving over it. I think I may never mix anything else again.
Mine changed flavour the first day or two. But all nice. Im leaving the last 30% for a few days to steep to see what it taste like. But Im also thinking of leaving tej hassle of mixing and just buy red pill eezshots

Mine changed flavour the first day or two. But all nice. Im leaving the last 30% for a few days to steep to see what it taste like. But Im also thinking of leaving tej hassle of mixing and just buy red pill eezshots
It lives in my bb.

And when I get to towards the end of the bottle I grab another and mix quick quick and it’s ready in the morning.

I wish everything in life was that easy.

For those who have been mixes for a while, you may recall the OG Castle Long recipe from 2014.
I never really cared for it as it was terribly unbalanced and over flavoured.

Good news!!! A rework of Castle Long by Kopel = Castle Long(er). I have high hopes for it...

@Andre @rogue zombie @GSM500 @Dietz @Tashy @Paul33 @GregF @incredible_hullk @method1
Thanks @Rude Rudi , will mix this up soon. Looks a little crazy on the Coconut Candy percentage but I guess I'll find out what Kopel is going for here.

On the OG recipe you mentioned, I felt i made it palatable by dropping all flavours by one-third and replacing Toasted Almond (TFA) with the Capella version. The OG was a real coil gunker.

Here is another version of Castle Long. I replaced the ETHYLGUAIACOL - SMOKY with (FA) Black Fire.

Edit: So I've mixed and it smells divine! Two week wait is going to be tough!

Last edited:
O g please let us know how the white chocolate turns out sounds like a real treat

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
Will do , it really smells delicious , here is the recipe , don't know who is the mixer
S/B = strawberry ripe Bav creme = bavarian creme , I used TFA concentrates.
It's in ml.
.20190126_111344[1].jpg

I just realized I'm a strawberry addict...
strawberry custard
white choc and strawberry
strawberry milkshake
all mixed today.
20190126_184119[1].jpg

I mixed nothing cause I’m outta Nic and my Blck order will only ship Monday.

Sad days.

Sad.

Sad days.

Sad.

Normally I would spend a Saturday night mixing at work when its quiet. But my boss thought I had nothing better to do and gave me a mountain of paperwork to be done.

And in 3 weeks we got a family gettogether in the Kruger park. Would have liked to get some rich RY4 mixes ready for then.

Normally I would spend a Saturday night mixing at work when its quiet. But my boss thought I had nothing better to do and gave me a mountain of paperwork to be done.

And in 3 weeks we got a family gettogether in the Kruger park. Would have liked to get some rich RY4 mixes ready for then.
I feel for you , I hate it when my boss decide I don't look busy enough..

Family get together in Kruger Park - now that is something to look forward to @Adephi !
We need to see some pictures when you go - pretty please
I would love to see a photo of an elephant! With your vape in the shot!
I love elephants

Family get together in Kruger Park - now that is something to look forward to @Adephi !
We need to see some pictures when you go - pretty please
I would love to see a photo of an elephant! With your vape in the shot!
I love elephants

Its with my inlaws so there is bound to be some wild creatures that will make an appearance.

FA Vanilla Tahity
anybody tried this ? what is the flavour profile ?

It's an alternative vanilla but more than a vanilla. I get almost a nougat vibe from it, a bit nutty, sticky and sweet (but not nougat level of sweetness) behind a fairly bright vanilla. It's not a deep, spicy vanilla, more like a commercial type. It's not a single flavour, use it as you would other vanillas (Holy, Shisha, FA Madagascar, Bourbon, etc) but bearing in mind its additional qualities. It has more body than many other vanillas but you might want to restrict it to profiles (bakeries, milks, cereals) where that nuttiness and bit of sweetness will fit. It can also be a bit dry/chalky but that should be covered by other ingredients and creams.

Sad days.

Sad.
I mixed nothing today because we had to fetch some stuff for Locust 2 who is starting his studies from Richfield where he is studying, spent the afternoon cutting steel for a custom desk, and now feel like I wrestled with Arnie in Predator and lost. Will post photos of the finished product once we are done, hopefully finishing frame tomorrow. :D First ever for me to have a willing helper and I get to spend quality time with my son, absolutely priceless!:cool:

I mixed nothing today because we had to fetch some stuff for Locust 2 who is starting his studies from Richfield where he is studying, spent the afternoon cutting steel for a custom desk, and now feel like I wrestled with Arnie in Predator and lost. Will post photos of the finished product once we are done, hopefully finishing frame tomorrow. :D First ever for me to have a willing helper and I get to spend quality time with my son, absolutely priceless!:cool:
Can’t beat time with kids :)

I was thinking of adding some pineapple to this but have never used pineapple from any flavour house before.

Any recommendations and a % would be hugely appreciated :)
I'm a big fan of CAP Juicy Pineapple and also somewhat TFA Pineapple. Haven't tried others unfortunately. Both are quite sweet and a bit astringent but also very mild. Taste a bit perfumey SnV but settle in a day or two. I usually go for ~3% in mixes.

Back