What did you Mix today?

The temptation is real. Please let me know how it comes out. I've been eyeing out the one from diy or die for a while but I'm not a lover of butterscotch so it been put on the back burner but this one looks like it rite up my alley

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Anyone used CBE Berry Mix?

So i have just received CBE Double Mango to try MangoChew @Chukin'Vape cause im after that Cushman!!

I ordered CBE Berry Mix as i want something similar to XXX/Redpil and this concentrate smells soooooo good!! I know Vapour mountain uses their own in house concentrates, but i think this Berry Mix might just give me an excellent Berry juice!

Anyone used CBE Berry Mix?

So i have just received CBE Double Mango to try MangoChew @Chukin'Vape cause im after that Cushman!!

I ordered CBE Berry Mix as i want something similar to XXX/Redpil and this concentrate smells soooooo good!! I know Vapour mountain uses their own in house concentrates, but i think this Berry Mix might just give me an excellent Berry juice!
I have been vaping MangoChew by @Chukin'Vape for the past few days. It is delicious. A sweeter, more dessert/candy type of profile - it is a "chew" (and a very authentic one at that) after all.

Please let us have your impression on the CBE Berry Mix.

Last edited:
I have been vaping MangoChew by @Chukin'Vape for the past few days. It is delicious. A sweeter, more dessert type of profile - it is a "chew" (and a very authentic one at that) after all.

Please let us have your impression on the CBE Berry Mix.

Thats great to hear!! Cannot wait to taste it!

Will update tomorrow with what i mixed, and will do a SNV on that berry mix and give some feedback.

If you want a vanilla almond milk, look no further than Vurve's classic. This is one of the finest crafted recipes I've ever tasted. Vurve put a lot of work into balancing it and it shows. ID10-T also reckons it's one of his favourite recipes of all time. Ordinarily I find nutty juices quite difficult because nuts have a tendency to be really potent and throw a recipe off. But this one does it perfectly, I can vape it all day.

If you want a vanilla almond milk, look no further than Vurve's classic. This is one of the finest crafted recipes I've ever tasted. Vurve put a lot of work into balancing it and it shows. ID10-T also reckons it's one of his favourite recipes of all time. Ordinarily I find nutty juices quite difficult because nuts have a tendency to be really potent and throw a recipe off. But this one does it perfectly, I can vape it all day.

Lol i have actually mixed this before...Mixed if for a friend but never actually tasted the juice my self. Might just take this recipe as well and add in some strawberries!! Thanks for reminding me of this gem of a recipe!

8x60mls mixed.

Some old and some new.

The berry mix seems SNV approved. Will upload recipes tomorrow once ive created the recipes.
7d4aa947e21dc823143b3d9e8e00b134.jpg

Sent from my ANE-LX1 using Tapatalk

Great mix up there @StompieZA !

I see you reuse the bottles from other juices.
Hope you know whats what!
hehe

Why does Vurve never put steep times on his recipes? :angry: How long did you steep it for @RichJB?

Mine was relatively short because I mixed it up for the show, so about ten days I'd say. It was delicious then but, like most creams, it would benefit from a bit longer. I'd say two weeks and you're good to go. Especially with the Vienna Cream in there, you want that acetone note to steep out.

As promised, Here are the 8 x recipes i chose to mix or create last night.

BananaRama - New Recipe im working on, a Banana Custard Milkshake
Almond Strawb Milk Used THIS recipe and then added the Strawberry Red Touch, Sweet and Ripe to the mix...will see how it comes out.
Mango Chew - Mixed this up hoping it will be similar to Cushman
Mango Crack - On my mango hunt, i found this one which has good feedback. This is an adaption from the original which @Andre posted. Not my adaption.
Sweetos Caramel - Restock 60ml this time, its super good if you have a sweet bakery tooth like me
Zoo "You Biscuit" - Still on the hunt for a great Zewb like recipe and this seems good after 1 night, yeah im eager like that...will give more steep time. I decided to use JF Biscuit instead of INW Biscuit. @rogue zombie
Bust-A-Nut - Restock 60ml, was pretty good and seems like the highest rated recipe on E-liquid recipes with 370 votes
Berry X - Tried out my new FSA Malaysia Berry Mix to get something similar to XXX...I think im on the right path. With some INW Cherry, this will be VERY similar. SNV Approved and pretty good off the bat!!

Thanks all

Last edited:
@StompieZA sorry bud every time I try to click on the link for the zewb it takes me to a discussion forum about who invented the ecig

@StompieZA sorry bud every time I try to click on the link for the zewb it takes me to a discussion forum about who invented the ecig

Yeah its in the thread, scroll to the bottom.

It seems that all ZEWB/ZOOB recipes have been removed from E-Liquid's site but also didnt want to create a recipe as this is the work of @rogue zombie . Must say this is one hell of a good juice! Only stood for one night and its already great!

That stuff is awe-freaking-some, made a Nic salt version upped the flavors substantially - but kept the ratio's the same. Lovely lovely stuff.

Back