What did you Mix today?

Found this last nightanight gave it a mix, without the coconut. Looks yum.

Screenshot_20200806_213122438_Chrome.jpg

I love passion fruit but haven't had much success with it yet so I'll be watching in anticipation @NecroticAngel! Also, most citrusy flavours taste so strong, like the white pith. Clyrolinx naartjie is very nice though, good, clean naartjie!

I know off the SNV this is just going to taste like the cactus always does hehe, so Ill come back to you in a few days @LeislB unfortunately my passion fruit is nto a common one, its RF 100% VG I should get a few more as I love passion fruit too :)

Oh and playing with another Ry4 but this time with custard as the back up flavour.

Scientific smell test seems promising but will taste test in a few weeks.

I am not going to link the recipes as they are old favorites. The Nicotine challenge does not allow for any new ones to be tried. Also need some concentrates to mix all the latest ones @Rude Rudi posted.

Cardinal 200ml - ADV
Golden custard one shot 200ml - ADV
Goofy juice 200ml - ADV
Butter boy 1 shot. I think @StompieZA suggested this
Choffee 100ml - I think is your recipe Paul
Cappuccino Custard 100ml - Can't remember who's recipe this is
Hardwick's Jelly Dots 100ml - Extremly nice
Hardwick's Peach tart 100ml -
NCV Milked Strawberry 100ml - This one is a firm favorite
Coffee Mill Roasted Latte 1shot 100ml - To try
Custard King 100ml - Instead of Pauls RY4, alternate these 2

Wanted to mix 200ml Morning Glory but out of some Concentrates
... that Morning Glory is brilliant!

I would seem that this could be a perfect product for removing labels on juice bottles. Genkem does issue a hazardous product warning and should be used with care. One other issue is that they seem to only sell 500ml bottles. I doubt that I could use 100ml in my lifetime.

Genkem Contact Adhesive Cleaner
Description
A unique, solvent-based liquid specially designed to remove residue from solvent adhesives, and is able to tackle wet or dry adhesives. Genkem Contact Adhesive Cleaner can also be used for cleaning substrates prior to bonding, in particular rubber, metals and many other impervious surfaces. It can also be used to dilute the spread rate of Genkem Contact Adhesive as well as for priming very porous surfaces.

SUITABLE FOR USE ON:
• Removing old adhesive from small areas
• Removing grease, wax and similar stains
• Cleaning spills or excessive Genkem Contact Adhesive squeeze out, without affecting the glue line

HEALTH & SAFETY
Caution: This product contains ingredients that are hazardous.
• In case of accidental contact with eyes or skin, wash the affected area with plenty water and seek medical advice.
• This product is harmful if swallowed. Do not induce vomiting, call your local poison or doctor.

Genkem%20Contact%20Adhesive%20Cleaner_ea01a1d2c90db849a8133333e91d8b6d.jpg

Thanks for letting us know about this product @Rey_Rey

I use cooking or olive oil and saturate the label. Then later just remove and wipe with a oil dabbed rag and then a clean one. Better than using solvents although it takes a little time. (For me at least)

Got some one shots today :

Drip Hacks Blue Slush ( very nice ) just shake and vape and turned out very nice, will let it steep for a week now.
2619537A-7BC1-403D-887C-60BC09E3DE4D.jpeg

Air Factory Kookie Krunch ( will wait for one week to steep before i try )
4F7FEBB0-A15F-44C5-A7AA-BEA5F4678210.jpeg

Last Humble Juice Hop Scotch ( will wait one week before try ) Hope this is better than drip hacks butterboy, really didn't like butterboy and steeped for 6++ weeks ..
E93CE378-0DB0-4D1C-8F62-161E77CD092E.jpeg

Wayne's Custard (DIYorDie)

Brand Flavoring %
CAP Vanilla Custard v1 8%
TFA Sweet Cream 1%
FW Yellow Cake 2%
INW Shisha Vanilla 1.75%
FLV Popcorn 0.75%
CAP Super Sweet 0.5%
MIX AT 70VG 30PG
STEEP
LONG 2 Weeks Min.