What did you Mix today?

What did I mix today?
EVERYTHING, I pretty much mixed everything!
15 x 30ml recipes from ATF
4 x 60ml MTL mixes from leftover one shots
1 x 100ml MTL mix from a one shot
1 x 100ml tweaked Holy Nilla Rillo MTL
1 x 100ml of @DarthBranMuffin ‘s Chuck Norris RY4 Custard
1 x 100ml Double Trouble MTL (a souped up mashup between Cardinal and Goofy’s Juice)
2 x 100ml of @GSM500 ’s Red Wood MTL
2 x 100ml of @GSM500 ’s Nutty Woody Custard MTL (Woody’s Nut Custard)
2 x 100ml of Fett’s Reward (a tribute to Boba’s Gifts) on recommendation from @GSM500
View attachment 233667 View attachment 233668 View attachment 233669
Now I simply need to steep all of this until my sense of taste/smell returns :(

What did I mix today?
1 x 100ml Double Trouble MTL (a souped up mashup between Cardinal and Goofy’s Juice)
2 x 100ml of Fett’s Reward (a tribute to Boba’s Gifts) on recommendation from @GSM500
You good until Christmas? 2026?

A couple of weeks ago I mixed 100ml of My Custard (DiyorDie). I was running short of some concentrates and had what I needed for this one. I like a lot of Wayne's creations. I have just tried it and it is really good.

Custard-header.jpg

Screenshot 2021-07-04 121026.png

Greed (or avarice) is an uncontrolled longing for increase in the acquisition or use of material gain (be it food, money, land, vape juice, or animate/inanimate possessions); or social value, such as status, or power. Greed has been identified as undesirable throughout known human history because it creates behavior-conflict between personal and social goals.

yes-yes-give-me-more.jpg

About the vapers in need, did @ARYANTO not also get some from you? NO I DID NOT - KLIM VAN MY CASE AF :mad:
Nie op jou case nie, alles behalwe. Ek onthou maar net jy het ook in die PiF thread gevra of jy kan kry. Ek wil op niemad se case wees nie, ek wil net vreedsaam voortgaan.

What did I mix today?
I mixed two litres of my ADV this weekend. So I should be good until about.... well, August. August 2021. Man, I vape too much... :-D

Just lay off @Slick for a moment, please @vicTor . He is allowed an opinion, just like everyone else who has probably ended up judging me for taking some juice which had been offered over and over.

I must apologise, I did not follow the PiF thread from the start (as it wasn’t something I was interested in). I dropped in at some point seeing you struggling to get rid of it, so I asked you for 4x500 for someone in our estate who struggles. I paid for the bottles, the shipping of the bottles and the shipping of everything to me. I gave all of the nicotine to turn the 2000ml of 0 nic to 2000ml of 3mg juice. I wasn’t as awesome as @DarthBranMuffin to split it into 50ml bottles though.

During the process I asked you (ironically I actually said “I don’t want to seem greedy”) if you would mind if I took 2x500ml for myself and asked you which flavours you would recommend. You came back and said that some other people asked for some liquid and that we should just wait to see how much is left. I then said it’s fine if there is not any left over and followed that up with a message saying let’s just stick to the 4x500ml for the guy in our estate (and assumed that was the end of it).
You came back and said that the person who wanted (just one, not three like you tagged above) some couldn’t collect and you are sending all 6 bottles. At no point did I think I was taking juice away from anyone who “needed” it.

I have been mixing my own liquid for ages, because I find store-bought simply too expensive for how much I go through. Every few months I would treat myself with some liquid that I buy from @GSM500 . Other than that, the last commercial liquid I bought was at Vapecon 2019. I am stuck at home with Covid, have nothing else to do l, so I mixed up as much as my base liquids would allow. So while @Paul33 joked about being good till 2026, this is just all I could mix without having to buy new things anyway. My wife vapes one DIY recipe only (the 15x30mls in my post is trying to find her a second) and then buys some from @ivc_mixer .

About the vapers in need, did @ARYANTO not also get some from you? One of the three you mentioned in this thread pretty much only posts on this forum of it is buying/selling in the classifieds. One other posts images of OG Dvarws on Hex’s, so probably also not “in dire need” .

Like I said, at no point did I feel I was taking away from anyone else. Especially not after sending you a message saying we should stick to 4x500 to let someone else have a shot at some liquid. I thought you were happy to send me the “leftovers” you were having trouble getting rid of.

All of the above is rather irrelevant, but I am rather hurt by the Greed/Avarice post.

@MoeWaseem I will gladly send you the liquid if you need it, or simply want some extra.
Hi there sorry to hear about you having covid.. I have no idea what's going on. I am in need of juice but I honestly dont want fighting or disagreementz over juice. We all supposed to be here for each other in this times

Hi there sorry to hear about you having covid.. I have no idea what's going on. I am in need of juice but I honestly dont want fighting or disagreementz over juice. We all supposed to be here for each other in this times
There is absolutely no fighting here, or I hope not and you are more than welcome to grab these. Like I said, If I had known I was keeping liquid from anyone, I would not have asked. I purely asked for these because it looked like Timothy was struggling to get rid of it. Drop me a PM and we can get it sorted for you.

Back