What did you Mix today?

Mainly fruity one shots that I ordered during the Black Friday sale : melon, litchi, mango, pineapple and I’m testing some cinnamon rolls and glazed donuts of which I saw some good reviews.

Mainly fruity one shots that I ordered during the Black Friday sale : melon, litchi, mango, pineapple and I’m testing some cinnamon rolls and glazed donuts of which I saw some good reviews.
I spy the super shots from flavour world. I must try them next time.

I’m assuming you like them if you made 3l of them :rofl:

I spy the super shots from flavour world. I must try them next time.

I’m assuming you like them if you made 3l of them :rofl:
Not my first purchase indeed. I find Cloudburst one shots phenomenal if you like icy monotone flavours. I don't like sophisticated juices where you end up wondering what you're vaping.

Not my first purchase indeed. I find Cloudburst one shots phenomenal if you like icy monotone flavours. I don't like sophisticated juices where you end up wondering what you're vaping.
I can’t vape sophisticated juices. I can’t taste much.

I’ll give these a go next month when I order again thanks.

I do love me some one shots. They have made life so easy!

I emptied the last of both my red pill and blue pill into 60ml bottles this afternoon and tonight I whipped up about 250ml of each in about 5 minutes. Easy peasy. Love it.

Should be good for another month or 2 I reckon.

A3AD9724-CA00-4308-95A9-2DDDD4056DB9.jpeg

Yep. But I upped it a bit for my MTL mods. Will see how it turns out.
Interested know how it turns out. V1 was obviously magic but and Holy Holy Ry4 was awesome as a one shot as well but the V2 was k@k!

Made this yesterday. I needed something completely different to fruit menthol and decided to revisit this coffee mix but swapped the sweetener for Madagascar vanilla. If it tastes as good as it smells then this could work!

B75C98DC-EFD5-4991-9FDC-5BF71BE5144C.jpeg

Almost like a melktert but not.... Love this cinnamon from flavor mill once I figured out what it works with.

1678889106158.png

This one isnt a super long steep, its good in about 7 days in warmer day temps, but this morning I figured, WTH lets have a taste anyway, and the neighbor asked earlier if we are baking melktert

Gonna try this tonight. Hold thumbs!!!
smelt good, didnt taste so good BUT I do have this weird aversion to tasting deserts/bakery juices so its probably me.

I officially give up on them and will vape only fruits from this day forth.

Well... I was going to just vape 1 pod of that cinnamon caramel, and now there is only about 30ml left, this time ill mix something that has to steep about 2 weeks.

1679585757164.png

@Viper_SA this thread also needs a serious kick in the pants!

It used to be one of the busiest threads but over the last fews years it went very dormant!

I definitely went quiet on here because of the one shots and cheaper juice ranges out there.

Back