What did you Mix today?

An experimental litchi profile - I wanted something different with a cooling effect. Just simply a cold juicy litchi. Lets see how this profile pans out - I actually like it but want more litchi flavouring and not sure how to enhance it.

View attachment 279457

View attachment 279458
My absolute favourite litchi is Frandy litchi. At around 3% it tastes like a good old litchi fruit juice, such as ceres for example.

I think you might be quite happy with it and I recommend you give it a try. You could leave the cap sweet litchi in the mix, to support the frandy, but lower it a lot (2% or less I reckon).

Another good alternative, or extra, is Infused Flavours litchi. Not of the above examples are from BLCK.

I hope so too. I can't recall the name of the flavour enhancer and I think that would be a gamer changer for this juice. It is very subtle on the litchi flavour, but it is there and almost like I've bitten into a fresh cold litchi from the fridge on the exhale. You can just about taste it for a moment and then it's gone. I want something that tastes a bit stronger. I have tried the FA Litchi concentrate in a 10ml tester and if you are anything like me with a picky palate, this is a no-go - it's horrible.

PS: the VAP is a Vapable brand in the UK, it's actually a retailer that sells the same things Blck sells in SA, also some ready-mixed juices under their own brand label.
Fa litchi is quite floral and if you go high it also gets astrigent. Not great as a main ingredient, but not bad as a support act.

I mixed up an attempt at a buttercotch ry4, with some red burley for good measure.

After a 5 minute steep, it tastes surprisingly boozy. Like a sweet whisky or bourbon liquer.

Unfortunately, I only mixed a 30ml tester, and there's no chance it will last long enough to steep properly. Lol.Screenshot_20231123_201211_Chrome.jpg

My absolute favourite litchi is Frandy litchi. At around 3% it tastes like a good old litchi fruit juice, such as ceres for example.

I think you might be quite happy with it and I recommend you give it a try. You could leave the cap sweet litchi in the mix, to support the frandy, but lower it a lot (2% or less I reckon).

Another good alternative, or extra, is Infused Flavours litchi. Not of the above examples are from BLCK.
I am based in the UK so not sure if I will be able to get either flavour here

I am based in the UK so not sure if I will be able to get either flavour here
Ahh, sorry about that. An alternative to frandy is RAW litchi. I find the two can be used interchangeably, if you can find that brand.

After seeing the Carrot Cake thread decided to mix my own with the flavours I have!

Screenshot (867).png

I hope so too. I can't recall the name of the flavour enhancer and I think that would be a gamer changer for this juice. It is very subtle on the litchi flavour, but it is there and almost like I've bitten into a fresh cold litchi from the fridge on the exhale. You can just about taste it for a moment and then it's gone. I want something that tastes a bit stronger. I have tried the FA Litchi concentrate in a 10ml tester and if you are anything like me with a picky palate, this is a no-go - it's horrible.

PS: the VAP is a Vapable brand in the UK, it's actually a retailer that sells the same things Blck sells in SA, also some ready-mixed juices under their own brand label.
TPA Lychee is also very disappointing, Tried many recipes with it but its just off and watered down.
The best results i got was enhancing it with TFM Dragonfruit it added that nice fresh fruit taste without changing the flavor. I went with about 7%Lychee:1%Dragonfruit but after a couple of days steep the lychee flavor just fades way. I only mix small quantities with some Ice/sweetener as a shake and vape.

Last edited:
After seeing the Carrot Cake thread decided to mix my own with the flavours I have!

View attachment 279816
I love my cinnamon flavors, used the CSL a lot but try out TFM cinnamon its fantastic, more authentic and rich flavor. You can literally just swap it in at the same %. Been able to do that with almost all my recipes that used the CSL

I love my cinnamon flavors, used the CSL a lot but try out TFM cinnamon its fantastic, more authentic and rich flavor. You can literally just swap it in at the same %. Been able to do that with almost all my recipes that used the CSL
I try not to add sweeteners but rather get the sweetness from other flavours so I chose cinnamon sugar as it adds sweetness as well as the cinnamon spice, Golden syrup is used the same way, although not the real thing I find the VTA Golden syrup as a slight Ginger tone then along with the cinnamon sugar should add all the sweetness I need. I also lack a cream cheese in my flavours so chose butter icing instead and hope the added cheesecake will give it some cheese cream flavour! If it's not quite there I will probably up the cheesecake.

Last edited:
Does anybody have a good black current recipe (fruit vape and not a dessert) that they are willing to share

Sent from my CPH2357 using Tapatalk

Waiting for goodies to arrive tomorrow from Blck then mixing up a lemon meringue pie ala @Intuthu Kagesi and also giving JF Holy Ry4 another go but will lower the mixing % to about 6 or 7 from the 10 they recommend. It was too sweet for me. Might even do 5%. It was good but sweet.

A friend of mine was vaping this recipe yesterday, so I erm ... "borrowed it" ... converted it to MTL, (doubling all the concentrate percentages, as his was 3mg Nic).
I now have INW Custard in my stash thanks to @Paul33 , so ... let's see where this goes ;-)

View attachment 277875
I've had this steeping since the 7th of last month, (yeah I know ... oldtimers ... I forgot I'd mixed it :rolleyes:), and it's worth a mix ... it's YUM!

Jf holy Ry4 after a day steep at 5% was excellent. Will give it another couple said days and see but very tasty!

Might throw in some JF biscuit into the next tester (@Intuthu Kagesi :rofl: ) because it tastes like that would give a weird awesomeness to it that could work with an Ry4!

Jf holy Ry4 after a day steep at 5% was excellent. Will give it another couple said days and see but very tasty!

Might throw in some JF biscuit into the next tester (@Intuthu Kagesi :rofl: ) because it tastes like that would give a weird awesomeness to it that could work with an Ry4!
Hmmmmm ... throw in some INW Custard and it could become a quick turnaround Chucky or add some frosting and make it a Custard Slice ;) ... and everything tastes better with a dash of the ol' RY4

Hmmmmm ... throw in some INW Custard and it could become a quick turnaround Chucky or add some frosting and make it a Custard Slice ;) ... and everything tastes better with a dash of the ol' RY4
"quick turnaround chucky" has a ring to it! i shall whip it up tonight after i dig through the cupboard for my INW custard which has seemed to have grown legs...

"quick turnaround chucky" has a ring to it! i shall whip it up tonight after i dig through the cupboard for my INW custard which has seemed to have grown legs...
QTC could be a winner for Darths SO ;) ... as to the INW Custard ... Just sell your other Kidney and get yourself a sizeable container of the sh... stuff ;)

Some test batches. Grapefruit/Guava and two blackcurrants. Trying Pop-it additive for the first time

IMG20231203132225.jpg

Back