What did you Mix today?

Got some mixing done today.

Started off with an Icee Lychee refill.

Then continued my search for that perfect RY4.
Wayne's Pistachio RY4
https://alltheflavors.com/recipes/3354#the_new_pistachio_ry4_u_by_enyawreklaw

And Solus as suggested by @Andre
https://alltheflavors.com/recipes/34226#solus_spicy_custard_creme_brulee_w_light_tobacco_by_morreed

Then tried some Strawberry jam monster
https://diyordievaping.com/2017/12/27/strawberry-jam-monster-diy-e-liquid-recipe/

Mango Crack also mentioned by @Andre somewhere here

And some Strawnana Milkshake just to try something different from the custard
https://alltheflavors.com/recipes/34434#strawnana_milkshake_v2_by_lulzor

a long day of mixing
creamy chock mint first time mix
tfm chock mint 5%
tfa crème de menthe 5%

night shift v3 a new take on @Paul33 mix
CAP cappuccino v2 8%
CAP choc glazed donut 2%
la dark bean 2.5%

iced custard new mix

tfa vanilla bean ice cream 4%
tfa vanilla custerd 10%

jagerbom this might be good might be kak time will tel
tfm jagermeister 3%
tfm energy gold 1%
tfm red bull 2.5%

peah mango
tfa mango 6%
tfa peace juicy 8%
strawbery ripe 3%

27 fish
cap 27 fish 7%
tfa strawberry concentrate 1.5%
cap super sweat 0.5%

Fruit roll
tfa peach 5%
tfa strawberry ripe 2.5%
cap sweet strawberry 2.5%

Bombies nanna cream
la banana cream 5%
tfa dragon fruit 3%
tfa strawberry 7%

Mothers milk
tfa strabery ripe 3%
cap sweat straberry 5%
cap cheescake graham crust 4.5%
tfa vanilla bean ice cream 2%
cap supper sweat 0.5%

Attachments

• 20180201_130403.jpg
    20180201_130403.jpg
    266.9 KB · Views: 21
A619918A-9523-4194-8F44-DBAE42FA3F85.png

Made that yesterday and it’s not too bad. Mango coming through strong so gonna drop the mango 1% and up the litchi by 0.5% and maybe add a bit of dragonfruit, maybe 1%, to break it a bit.

But so far it’s a decent starting point!

Suggestions welcome. Looking to get that xxx type litchi taste but with a mango side to the juice.

View attachment 121014

Made that yesterday and it’s not too bad. Mango coming through strong so gonna drop the mango 1% and up the litchi by 0.5% and maybe add a bit of dragonfruit, maybe 1%, to break it a bit.

But so far it’s a decent starting point!

Suggestions welcome. Looking to get that xxx type litchi taste but with a mango side to the juice.
i do this much better
tfa manga 5%
cap sweat mango 5%
sweet lychee 2.5%
cc ws 23(10) 3%

Just so excited I had to put it on here;
So I started DIY little more than a month ago, and first recipe was Grahams Custard...had to steep for about 3 weeks and I loved every single ml. Problem was I only made 150ml and came to the shocking realisation that by Friday I will have nothing left to vape.

Long story short, order placed from blckvapor today, made sure to order enough to last a couple of months and also trying a new recipe I found called Unicorns cum. I'm sticking to 1 or 2 recipies until I've created the best damn custard juice on the planet!

Just so excited I had to put it on here;
So I started DIY little more than a month ago, and first recipe was Grahams Custard...had to steep for about 3 weeks and I loved every single ml. Problem was I only made 150ml and came to the shocking realisation that by Friday I will have nothing left to vape.

Long story short, order placed from blckvapor today, made sure to order enough to last a couple of months and also trying a new recipe I found called Unicorns cum. I'm sticking to 1 or 2 recipies until I've created the best damn custard juice on the planet!
get you a shake and vape recipe to help with the steep

The Mighty Beard - A remix of Beard 51 = "Custard with a dash of custard. Flaunts layers of vanilla, cream, and subtle sweetness."
Fruit salad chews - A nice use of FW Salt water taffy\
Oh My Mango. - A brilliant mango vape - a thick mango puree - you can almost chew this!
Mango Hi-Chew - a restock of this baby...
Duchess Reserve Final - Long steep required here but it smells stunning!!! PS he found the missing ingredient!
Dons Big Melons Ice Cream - A nice light and Creamy Melon Ice cream
Rodeo - flavour notes to follow
Ruby, Ruby, Ruby - I played with the new TFA Ruby Chocolate - so far, so good!!!

The Mighty Beard - A remix of Beard 51 = "Custard with a dash of custard. Flaunts layers of vanilla, cream, and subtle sweetness."
Fruit salad chews - A nice use of FW Salt water taffy\
Oh My Mango. - A brilliant mango vape - a thick mango puree - you can almost chew this!
Mango Hi-Chew - a restock of this baby...
Duchess Reserve Final - Long steep required here but it smells stunning!!! PS he found the missing ingredient!
Dons Big Melons Ice Cream - A nice light and Creamy Melon Ice cream
Rodeo - flavour notes to follow
Ruby, Ruby, Ruby - I played with the new TFA Ruby Chocolate - so far, so good!!!
Looking forward to your impressions on Rodeo. My shot bottle meandering down to Koringberg.

Oh being the expert I am waiting on my concentrates to arrive, I thought what the hell, 60/40 3mg Sweet Cream 10%. That has now evolved to Sweet Cream 10% plus New York Cheesecake 7%...why 7? Because thats what was left in the bottle. Can't see this recipe becoming a hit soon.

Back