What did you Mix today?

Thanks @Raindance and @Adephi.

I only use recipes off the net.
It was a bit rough to say the least.

The others are decent and enjoying them so far.
Menthol and Koolada is purely personal taste . As you go along the diy route you will find your own sweetspot. Regardless of what the recipe call for.

I made a strawberry/kiwi mix with 0.5 koolada and 3 drops of menthol in 30ml mix. I thought it was quite refreshing summer afternoon vape. But my friend tried it and said the menthol was too much. It just shows that menthol/koolada is all personal taste.

@RichJB and @TheV Strawberry, kiwi and white grape with WS 23 black ice, cools the living daylights out of you. It's super cool on a hot day, once gone 2% on mix, that expression looks familiar, but once only, on this stuff you have to dial back a bit, but seem to be able to handle up to 1.5% for pure refreshment. Not doing menthol in mixes yet, but stopped on it when the journey started.

@RichJB and @TheV Strawberry, kiwi and white grape with WS 23 black ice, cools the living daylights out of you. It's super cool on a hot day, once gone 2% on mix, that expression looks familiar, but once only, on this stuff you have to dial back a bit, but seem to be able to handle up to 1.5% for pure refreshment. Not doing menthol in mixes yet, but stopped on it when the journey started.
@Room Fogger, please share the recipe (brands and percentages) if you don't mind. I'm keen to give this a try :)
I've been chasing cool mixes lately!

@Room Fogger, please share the recipe (brands and percentages) if you don't mind. I'm keen to give this a try :)
I've been chasing cool mixes lately!
http://e-liquid-recipes.com/recipe/1313632/Strawberry kiwi white grape - bi Iliaas - Just add koolada at .75 % for coolness, or ws23 to taste, the nice thing about diy, I do ws23 at 1% for icy hit. Kiwi is the dominant profile in this one.
http://e-liquid-recipes.com/recipe/136743/Seven Seas Clone - by Jdowns77 - Cool watermelon and strawberry, current daily rotation,very good as well

Last edited:
http://e-liquid-recipes.com/recipe/1313632/Strawberry kiwi white grape - bi Iliaas - Just add koolada at .75 % for coolness, or ws23 to taste, the nice thing about diy, I do ws23 at 1% for icy hit. Kiwi is the dominant profile in this one.
http://e-liquid-recipes.com/recipe/136743/Seven Seas Clone - by Jdowns77 - Cool watermelon and strawberry, current daily rotation,very good as well
Thanks for the links. I shall give them a try once I manage to get the missing ingredients :)

Banged out a few treats for the holidays:

KIWANA U WANA CUSTARD!!! This has such a unique and utterly morish flvour that I had to make another 100mls to last through December. This recipe employs my favourite custard base of INW Custard and INW Creme brulee which is ready to go after 3 days!
Easy As Pie Key Lime Pie - A simplified version of a classic by Tootall. This is a fantastic base to use with other complimentary fruits.
Creme du Pear - my own creation. A creamy , thick brulee with soft pear undertones
Banoffee Cookie (DMC Challenge) - Banana and toffee cookie with a touch of cinnamon
Creme de Orange - Because you can never have enough of it...
Custard NOW - An "instant" custard, ready after 3 days!
Watermelon Iced Out - A stunning iced watermelon with a secret ingredient...
Sweet mother of custard - I'm hoping that this is "the" custard of custards! One month steep minimum!

KIWANA U WANA CUSTARD!!! This has such a unique and utterly morish flvour that I had to make another 100mls to last through December. This recipe employs my favourite custard base of INW Custard and INW Creme brulee which is ready to go after 3 days!
Easy As Pie Key Lime Pie - A simplified version of a classic by Tootall. This is a fantastic base to use with other complimentary fruits.
Creme du Pear - my own creation. A creamy , thick brulee with soft pear undertones
Banoffee Cookie (DMC Challenge) - Banana and toffee cookie with a touch of cinnamon
Sweet mother of custard - I'm hoping that this is "the" custard of custards! One month steep minimum!
A bunch of new things to add to the list! Thanks @Rude Rudi, especially looking forward to trying that Creme du Pear :D

Thank you @Rude Rudi , they look great. Rule 1 at play, but what is another order ne.

Mixed up a large batch of Butterscotch Cream for a client (1000ml), and then trying out a Kelloggs Frosteez clone and a White Chocolate Milkshake. Will see how they turn out after a week of steep.......then I will share my recipes.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

I want to mix ... but first I have to create some order among the chaos :eek:
Dye1hJD.jpg

I'm trying to see what's in those 100ml bottles???

Regards
Bavarian Cream (TFA)
Cheesecake (Graham Crust) (TFA)
Peach (Juicy) (TFA)
Strawberry (Ripe) (TFA)
Vanilla Bean Ice Cream (TFA)
Vanilla Custard (TFA)

Vapecon special (R140/100ml)

My little collection is growing... from when i just started until now...
adb88adae6a4dfc426e5fdbce4142ed4.jpg

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

The crème de Orange is awesome I am not getting allot of orange only rich creamy vape with a slight bitter after taste?
This one will be left alone for the recommended steep time but think I will mix 50ml for the holiday.
@Friep for me I let it steep for 4 weeks. Please report on that Dinner Lady I still Whant to make it but is it worth paying R85 for Custard Pi concentrate?

Back