What did you Mix today?

I did my first "own Recipe"
Wanted a fruity menthol, but nothing hit my fancy so I took what I had.

4% Juicy Peach
4% Watermelon Sweet
4% Strawberry Juicy
3% Strawberry
1% Whipped Marshmallow
1% Sweetener
1% Koolada
1% Menthol.

I wasn't expecting much, but I have really enjoyed it. Was supposed to steep it and test after a week, but 30mls lasted 3 days max. Needs 12 hours steep and was better on day 3.
The 4% Juicy Strawberry was an accident as was the 3%. wanted 2 and 2, but wasn't thinking.
The peach poked its head out after 3 days and I think less strawberry will also help this.
Watermelon played a nice supporting role in creating a sweetness that is not overpowering.
Mixing 100mls of this tonight.

A couple more staples whipped up to see me through December. With all the new flavours and recipes around, I forgot about the saples, an one or two new, soon to be classics!

Ella's Shortbread Biscuit - Still one of the best biscuits around...
Simply Cannoli - Because no self respecting DIY'er can EVER run out of this stuff!
Graham Mother - this recipe shows great potential. Pear, graham cracker, coconut and cream
Figaro #DMC Challenge - I received big love for this recipe and really enjoying it
Blueberry Creamcake - I cannot share the recipe but it smells like heaven!!!

Some final mixes done to be ready when I leave Joburg in two weeks for the holidays!!

Icee Lychee - A refreshingly simple, chilled Lychee vape which makes you come back for more, and more... My own creation.
Double Berry Yogurt - Been hearing great things about WF Frozen Yoghurt SC, this one smells amazing!!! @DizZa. A wonderful mix of strawberry and blueberry with a nice creamy vanilla yogurt.
:Neopolitan ass cream - Yes, Ass cream! Very simple Neapolitan ice cream recipe using some of the new LB flavours
Banana Creme Breulee - A brulee using LB Creme Brulee - will be interesting to see how its stands up against the KING of Brulees = INW
DREAM - An interesting Dream Bar, it will change from an Orange Cream Bar to a Mango Cream at different wattages and airflow by Fear
Jackie Ohh - Moist, juicy and delicious use of Fa Mangosteen and TFA Jackfruit
Ultra Milk Vino - Testing this abundant custard recipe from @Vino1718 - Looks promising!!!!
Peach Smoovie - A delicious Peach smoothie by master Fear
Calypso #REMIXMONTH - A unconventional 2 ingredient mix of Cactus and Jackfruit = smells amazing!
Charlie Noble's Canary Coulis - A restock of this classic!!
Raincoat - It is a french patisserie-inspired imaginary dessert = Kiwi and Pineapple pie
Thugger Juice - Another exotic fruit mix. I used INW Eucalyptus with Mint as the cooling agent
Boss Reserve Clone #RemixMonth - Wow, this one is a winner indeed - a simple remix of a legendary Recipe!

Just mixed up some Icee Lychee, very nice as a S&V in the BB, thank you @Rude Rudi

Tonight's mix:
https://alltheflavors.com/recipes/37136
Nice strawberry cookie this is promising.

Pebble cream bronut 50ml hope it makes it to the holiday.

Another zoo biscuit not my recipe to share but I prefer the pebbles cream bronut over this one.

NOT YO MAMA’S APPLE PIE
2% Apple Pie (FA)
0.5% Biscuit (INAWERA)
1% Brown Sugar (TPA)
1.5% Caramel (FA)
0.5% Cinnamon Danish Swirl (CAP)
3% Double Apple (CAP)
1.5% Fuji Apple (FA)
1.5% Graham Cracker (Clear) (TPA)
0.25% Lemon Sicily (FA)
0.25% Two Apples (INAWERA)
Thanks for this one @Rude Rudi really enjoyed this one love the crust part.

Restock of tiger's blood. First mix that has a dedicated setup for it. Frankie clone and 3io rda.

Snap. My first sniff test impression was urinal mints. Over a week plus of steeping, it has slowly started to mutate into a really sharp chemical ginger. But dear lord, I hope it vapes better than it smells. Still, it's Inw so Polish weirdness ftw. I'm sure they'll pull it off. Maybe.

I also mixed up a tester of Cap Root Beer. It took me back to my childhood. Specifically, that pink-hued fluoride mouthwash gunk at the dentist. I've never had a root beer irl so I hit google to find out what root beer tastes like. The sites I found helpfully offered that it tastes like sassafras. So I googled what sassafras tastes like and those sites equally helpfully told me "it tastes like root beer". Well, OK then. I'm expecting some sort of herbal licorice. Although, like the Inw, it has calmed down over a week and might be quite good. Concrete likes it so there's that. Although, to be fair, we're talking about a man who eats oranges with the peel still on. Zesty.
@RichJB, lookout for Frankie's root beer in most big grocery stores like PnP. I absolutely love that stuff. If there's a vape recipe for it, I'd be all over it!

http://www.clover.co.za/product-view/558/frankie039s-root-beer

Sent from my Lenovo TAB 2 A10-70L using Tapatalk

Tonight's mix:
Tigers blood 140 ml
Doug's awsome sous 50ml
Awsome strawberry 50ml
Another Apple ala mode:
2% fa apple pie
2% fa fuji
0.5% inw double Apple
2% cap double Apple
0.5% tfa brown sugar
1% flv rich cinnamon (10% dilution)
2% tfa vanilla custard
2% tfa vbic
0.5% hs french vanilla ice cream
0.5% cap French vanilla v2
Lets see how it goes
http://e-liquid-recipes.com/recipe/420742/Custard doughnut (Isle of custard clone) thanks @Tanja
https://alltheflavors.com/recipes/77351 thanks @Rude Rudi

Think this will be enough for the holiday

got me a 5 liter vg so mixing these at vg70% and 1mg nicotine. cant remember were i get the recepies from mostly here
banana crème
tfa banana crème 5%
tfa caramel 2%

redone milkmaid
here is the original one https://alltheflavors.com/recipes/16304#blushing_milkmaid_by_ripstorm

tfa bavarian cream 2%
tfa rice crunchies 1.5
tfa strawberry 1.5%
tfa straberry (ripe) 4
cap sugar cookie v2 4%
tfa vanilla bean ice cream 3.5

bombies nanna cream
la banana cream 5%
tfa dragon fruit 3%
tfa strawberry 7%

fruit roll
tfa peach 5%
tfa strawberry ripe 2.5%
cap sweet strawberry 2.5%

blue vodoo
tfa peace juicy 10%
tfa raspberry sweet 5%
sweetner 5%

rasberry sluchcee
arctic winter 1%
srawberry 5%
tfa raspberry ripe 5%
kohala 1%

This is the only mixing I'm doing for now...
16ca4dded34eca93dfceee1afa8a9a62.jpg

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

guava cactus !

mixed it, vaped it and liked it

Last edited:
Got a few last minute minute mixes in before I depart to the Berg for 2 weeks...

Creme Brulee Milkshake (Waynes Choc. Milk) - retake on Wayne’s Choc milk with a touch of Creme Brulee...
Papaya Smoothie - my own recipe using Fandy Papaya
Milk of the Poppy - Remix by Wayne. Dragonfruit, Strawberry and Whipped Cream
#TheChristmasMix Butter Cake with fig and pistachios - Gotta love a fig pie!
Wonderland #TheChristmasMix - Candy Cane and white chocolate, yes please!
Milkman Pudding #Remixmonth - You can’t go wrong with a bit of cream and custard...
Holiday Pear - because I love a bit of pear...
Nahchio - an odd combo of Banana cream and pistachio - delishious!
Naked green blast #remixmounth - Refreshing Apple and Kiwi - I added a touch of WS23
The Mistress by Gordona Vapes - Kiwi and pomegranate with a touch of coconut
Creme de Orange - well, I just can’t keep up!
Mangosteen Cream - a fantastic use of this brilliant fruit...
Oh You Tart - I was really surprised by this one - a wonderful new lemon tart

A made a few local clones, compliments of the #vapingscumbags DIY group, which I shan’t share...

@Rude Rudi , that looks like it may get you through your trip, I am planning for a mixer the weekend again. Enjoy the Berg, I am doing the garden route this year, front garden first, then back and sidewalk. Oh the anticipation of sanding down and prepping and painting the pallisading is killing me. I am so exited.:confused:

Got a few last minute minute mixes in before I depart to the Berg for 2 weeks...

Creme Brulee Milkshake (Waynes Choc. Milk) - retake on Wayne’s Choc milk with a touch of Creme Brulee...
Papaya Smoothie - my own recipe using Fandy Papaya
Milk of the Poppy - Remix by Wayne. Dragonfruit, Strawberry and Whipped Cream
#TheChristmasMix Butter Cake with fig and pistachios - Gotta love a fig pie!
Wonderland #TheChristmasMix - Candy Cane and white chocolate, yes please!
Milkman Pudding #Remixmonth - You can’t go wrong with a bit of cream and custard...
Holiday Pear - because I love a bit of pear...
Nahchio - an odd combo of Banana cream and pistachio - delishious!
Naked green blast #remixmounth - Refreshing Apple and Kiwi - I added a touch of WS23
The Mistress by Gordona Vapes - Kiwi and pomegranate with a touch of coconut
Creme de Orange - well, I just can’t keep up!
Mangosteen Cream - a fantastic use of this brilliant fruit...
Oh You Tart - I was really surprised by this one - a wonderful new lemon tart

A made a few local clones, compliments of the #vapingscumbags DIY group, which I shan’t share...

Enjoy the Berg @Rude Rudi !
I always have intentions of going there and envisage hiking through the berg and finding a cool sparkling pool that no one knows about with a small waterfall. If you find one of those, please take a photo for us! While vaping one of your concoctions!

Enjoy the Berg @Rude Rudi !
finding a cool sparkling pool that no one knows about with a small waterfall.

What will make this better is a maiden sunbathing beside said sparkiling pool!
Yes, these pools are prevelant in the berg and we always take the opportunity to cool off in them. I shall post some pics for sure!

Last edited:
What will make this better is a maiden sunbathing beside said sparkiling pool!
Yes, these pools are prevelant in the berg and we always take the opportunity to cool off in them. I shall post some pics for sure!

Ooh now you talking @Rude Rudi !
Maidens and all!
lol

Anybody wanna bet that just as Rudi is about to dip his toe into the pool, a crocodile suddenly darts out of the water and...

... scales his mod which was lying on the bank?

:couch:

Anybody wanna bet that just as Rudi is about to dip his toe into the pool, a crocodile suddenly darts out of the water and...

... scales his mod which was lying on the bank?

:couch:

Don't even joke!!! As you know, a monkey stole me noisy cricket over the weekend - I managed to get it back but shit, these things actually happens!

Not today but during the past week.

@Rude Rudi's Creme Orange which has now become part of may daily rotation. Using FA Blood orange at 1.25% is spot on. Took a couple of tries but now a part of my 100ml per mix daily rotation. It is one of my must have juices. Needs at least 4 days steeping but 10 days is best.

L.A. Dream, a fruity menthol of my own design. Close to finished, made 100ml just to make sure it works in large batches as the samples did. Will see if it is worth sharing or maybe kept as a delicious secret???

Banana moon pie. Not a top favorite but good for a change from the ordinary. Not an ADV but nice on occasion. Part of my permanent rotation.

Peanut Butter and Banana, subbed the TFA Banana Cream for just plain TFA Banana. Not much of a difference. Seeking to boost the banana a bit. Back to the drawing board. Thinking CLY Banana next time round. Addicted to the stuff but need to change it up a bit.

Regards

Managed to bang out a few more, well, bangers, all good on the shake, all fruity, all good for a hot, banging South African summer, featuring 2 South African recipes:

Capricorn - by @Gonzilla, a fantastic tropical blend of mango, granidilla and grape fruit, without the grapefruit!
Guava-Lime Candy - this odd combo has always been on my radar, finally made it... like G&T, an acquired taste but delicious!
LGBT - a restock of this sublime fruit mix
nebulæ - a classic, reworked by the the creator, matthewkocanda
WEsome Apple Mint - a banger of an apple mix
She's A Peach by @method1 showcasing JF Honey Peach

Managed to bang out a few more, well, bangers, all good on the shake, all fruity, all good for a hot, banging South African summer, featuring 2 South African recipes:

Capricorn - by @Gonzilla, a fantastic tropical blend of mango, granidilla and grape fruit, without the grapefruit!
Guava-Lime Candy - this odd combo has always been on my radar, finally made it... like G&T, an acquired taste but delicious!
LGBT - a restock of this sublime fruit mix
nebulæ - a classic, reworked by the the creator, matthewkocanda
WEsome Apple Mint - a banger of an apple mix
She's A Peach by @method1 showcasing JF Honey Peach

Thanks for giving it a try, have messed around with that one a bit since posting. It was actually the very first recipe I put together that wasn't just an edit of someone else's work though it still draws pretty heavily from ID10T and ConcreteRiver's recipes. FW Ruby Red Grapefruit instead of the FW Blood Orange does help the authenticity a lot and have thrown some Black Ice WS23 at 1% in the older version for the summer. I still feel like I could make it better though!

Back