What did you Mix today?

It's not particularly sweet, there is sweetness in it of course but the tartness of the granadilla balances it well.

I did use CAP New York Cheesecake though - I don't have the PUR version.
Did you sub at 1:1, I am starting out and not always sure on the subbing and % changes. This looks good and I would love to make it, but also do not have PUR in my collection

raspberry sluchcee
arctic winter 1%
cap raspberry 5%
tfa raspberry sweet 5%
kohala 1%
it need same thing and its not blueberry trait it

Did you sub at 1:1, I am starting out and not always sure on the subbing and % changes. This looks good and I would love to make it, but also do not have PUR in my collection
The recipe recommended 3-4% CAP New York Cheesecake as a substitute, so I went with 3.5%. Then I also used 1% INW Biscuit. I haven't gotten around to getting many of the new flavours out there lol.

The recipe recommended 3-4% CAP New York Cheesecake as a substitute, so I went with 3.5%. Then I also used 1% INW Biscuit. I haven't gotten around to getting many of the new flavours out there lol.
Thanks for that, appreciate, I am going to give it a try:D

strwaberry ice cream
tfa vanilla bean ice cream 5%
tfa strawberry concentrate 5%
tfa strawberry (ripe) 5%

dragonfruit ice cream
tfa dragonfruit 5%

raspberry ice cream
tfa raspberry sweet 5%
cap rasberry 5%

blueberry ice cream
cap blueberry 6%
hope they tast good

I just tasted this now and it's delicious! A wonderful mix of smooth and tart. Very refreshing. Thanks for sharing :smiley:

Awesome, very happy you enjoyed it!

Earlier versions of the recipe used CAP NYCC at 3% but was planning to push it a little higher till I got distracted messing around with PUR NYCC. You should be good to sub it anywhere between 3% and 4%. Cuts the steep down a lot, the LA CCI needs 7 days at minimum but would wait 2 weeks on the CAP NYCC.

Hello folks. First post here. What brought me to your forum is a rather funny story. I'm a member of e-liquid-recipes. This morning when I was about to mix one of my recipes, rather than type it into the search box on ELR, I absent-mindedly typed into the browser and hit search. What I found was interesting. This dude in Canada selling my recipe but giving me no credit for creating it or credit to ELR where he got it. Ok, so Queen's Cookie Jar may not be a mind-blowing recipe, but it's my own creation and I'm proud enough to want at least a mention. Anyway, that got me to looking further in my Google results which lead me here. I'm thrilled and amazed that people from the other side of the planet have tried and liked my recipe. Wow, what a humbling experience. I had to join here so I could thank you guys for the kind words and just share how cool I think it is.

Anyway, just glad again to have the opportunity to say hello. Vape on!

Robert

Rhubarb Brulee, trying Rhubarb (at 0.5 %) with @rogue zombie's Brulee base in Plum Brulee.
Golden Years (tobacco) by skiddlzjr.
Caribbean Cruiser by SthrnMixer, want to see how the Toasted Almond does in this.
Koffie 01, tweaking my Koffiekapitaal recipe by replacing INW Coffee (gunker) with MF Coffee.
Marietta (The Coffee Vape of your Dreams) 01, tweaking this one to make it less sweet.
Queen's Cookie Jar, also by SthrnMixer, which one of our members highly recommends (was it @Greyz? - no, it was @Caveman).
Stocking up on some Camel from a pre-blend.

Proof:
lvAQkO2.jpg

Hello folks. First post here. What brought me to your forum is a rather funny story. I'm a member of e-liquid-recipes. This morning when I was about to mix one of my recipes, rather than type it into the search box on ELR, I absent-mindedly typed into the browser and hit search. What I found was interesting. This dude in Canada selling my recipe but giving me no credit for creating it or credit to ELR where he got it. Ok, so Queen's Cookie Jar may not be a mind-blowing recipe, but it's my own creation and I'm proud enough to want at least a mention. Anyway, that got me to looking further in my Google results which lead me here. I'm thrilled and amazed that people from the other side of the planet have tried and liked my recipe. Wow, what a humbling experience. I had to join here so I could thank you guys for the kind words and just share how cool I think it is.

Anyway, just glad again to have the opportunity to say hello. Vape on!

Robert
Most welcome to our forum @SthrnMixer. Thank you for your kind words. Our DIYers make sure to acknowledge and link recipes - it is the right thing to do.

Please feel free to participate. Your input on the DIY side will especially be appreciated.

Happy vaping.

Wife and I have our 20th anniversary coming up next month, so I wanted to mix something that will be steeped out by then. New creation - hope it doesn't suck :-D Any tips?

Birthday Cake Ice Cream (SthrnMixer Original)

1.50% Cream Whipped (FA)
1.50% Cupcake Batter (Flavorah)
1.00% French Vanilla Deluxe (TPA)
1.10% Frosting (Flavorah)
3.50% Vanilla Ice Cream (LB)
2.00% Yellow Cake (Purilum)

Flavor total: 10.6%

Wife and I have our 20th anniversary coming up next month, so I wanted to mix something that will be steeped out by then. New creation - hope it doesn't suck :-D Any tips?

1.50% Cream Whipped (FA)

Awesome that you mixing a juice for your anniversary @SthrnMixer !
Thats so cool
Wish i could advise you but i have no clue - it sounds very good - i hope it works out great

1.50% Cream Whipped (FA)

Looks really good, glad to see Liquid Barn Ice Cream in there, I know guys always rave about HS Ice cream but LB is tops for me.
Added bonus of Flv Frosting nomnomnom

Ran out of fruity mixes and needed some concentrates. Thanks to @Bossvape for getting me some emergency flavours.

Icee Lychee from @Rude Rudi.
https://alltheflavors.com/recipes/77351#icee_lychee_by_ruderudi

Kactus Kiwi just to see what INW Cactus can do. Added some WS-23 and koolada to the mix because I can just see it will be needed
http://e-liquid-recipes.com/recipe/556516/Kactus Kiwi

Coop's Kiwi Bourbon. Did this one before and its brilliant. The bitterness of the bourbon and sweetness of the kiwi complements each other. Also does well with some cooling.
https://alltheflavors.com/recipes/21614#coop_s_kiwi_bourbon_by_id10_t

@Paul33 's RY4 mix just to see what's the hype.

And then I'm finalising 2 of my own mixes that will be shared hopefully in the next 2 weeks. Just checking the last steeping.

Ran out of fruity mixes and needed some concentrates. Thanks to @Bossvape for getting me some emergency flavours.

Icee Lychee from @Rude Rudi.
https://alltheflavors.com/recipes/77351#icee_lychee_by_ruderudi

Kactus Kiwi just to see what INW Cactus can do. Added some WS-23 and koolada to the mix because I can just see it will be needed
http://e-liquid-recipes.com/recipe/556516/Kactus Kiwi

Coop's Kiwi Bourbon. Did this one before and its brilliant. The bitterness of the bourbon and sweetness of the kiwi complements each other. Also does well with some cooling.
https://alltheflavors.com/recipes/21614#coop_s_kiwi_bourbon_by_id10_t

@Paul33 's RY4 mix just to see what's the hype.

And then I'm finalising 2 of my own mixes that will be shared hopefully in the next 2 weeks. Just checking the last steeping.
That Kactus Kiwi looks really interesting. I like INW cactus, use it a lot!!

I hope you like the Ry4 bud. It’s simple but tasty!

That Kactus Kiwi looks really interesting. I like INW cactus, use it a lot!!

I hope you like the Ry4 bud. It’s simple but tasty!
I'm really looking for a nice creamy ry4. If this works out I might add a dash of creme brulee.

Ry4 and Cap vanilla custard is just as good

Today's mix:
Dirty butterscotch biscuit:
Inw biscuit 1%
Tfa ry4 double 4%
Fw butterscotch ripple 3%
Cap vanilla custard v1 5%
Tfa cheesecake Graham crust 3%
Tfa ap 0.5%

Awsome strawberry without Bavarian cream.

@Paul33 ry4 mix.

Doug's awesome sauce

2% cap juicy lemon tester

3% pur cookie tester

Not really that into strong tobacco's. RY4 is about as far as I go. Was thinking of giving some honey tobacco a try but haven't got around to it.
Soho isn't really a strong tobacco - very similar to RY4, more of a dessert tobacco.

Not really that into strong tobacco's. RY4 is about as far as I go. Was thinking of giving some honey tobacco a try but haven't got around to it.
As @Huffapuff says above. To sweet for my personal taste, but arguably FA's best tobacco concentrate. It is said to contain NETs (naturally extracted tobacco). Try it standalone at 4 to 5%. To take it to the next level, try this recipe - one of @Petrus's favourites.

1.50% Cream Whipped (FA)

I think it looks great and congrats for the anniversary. The only thing I would suggest is trying it (sometime) with the WF Buttercream Frosting (@1,5%) rather than the FLV Frosting. As good as the FLV is, I'm increasingly using the WF to get a more comforting cake finish.

As @Huffapuff says above. To sweet for my personal taste, but arguably FA's best tobacco concentrate. It is said to contain NETs (naturally extracted tobacco). Try it standalone at 4 to 5%. To take it to the next level, try this recipe - one of @Petrus's favourites.
Solus is a great recipe - one of my regulars.

Will add the ingedients to my ever increasing shoppinglist and give it a try. Looks very promising.

Oh my word, what a good vape.

Back