What did you Mix today?

Not really that into strong tobacco's. RY4 is about as far as I go

Me and a buddy were talking one night and he told me "Soho is RY4 for grown ups." So how do you hear that and not try it? Well I ordered a 30ml bottle of it and mixed it at 12% per his recommendation. One puff and I was hooked. And I'd have to say his words were spot on. To me it's everything you love about RY4 only better.

I think it looks great and congrats for the anniversary. The only thing I would suggest is trying it (sometime) with the WF Buttercream Frosting (@1,5%) rather than the FLV Frosting. As good as the FLV is, I'm increasingly using the WF to get a more comforting cake finish.
I've only just begun getting WF flavors. I'll add that to my shopping list...thanks!

Me and a buddy were talking one night and he told me "Soho is RY4 for grown ups." So how do you hear that and not try it? Well I ordered a 30ml bottle of it and mixed it at 12% per his recommendation. One puff and I was hooked. And I'd have to say his words were spot on. To me it's everything you love about RY4 only better.
After we started talking about Soho above, I was contemplating FA's 20 % recommendation versus the 4/5 % by HIC and others. Thought to myself I must try it at a higher percentage - thinking of 10 %. Now you have given me a better starting point. Shall certainly try 12 % and report back here. Do you steep it for any length of time?

hi @SthrnMixer the way you describe the Soho makes me want to definitely try it

what are your thoughts on AM4A ?

Do you steep it for any length of time?

I find Soho does tend to mature a bit. But in all honesty I don't steep this before vaping it. Any difference between SnV and a steeped Soho single flavor is scant at best.

what are your thoughts on AM4A ?

It's a decent single flavor. Pungent to me though. Lot's of tobacco fans really love it. I'm more your leather and woodsy/earthy tobacco fan though. So if I'm vaping a tobacco juice then my tastes are more like Flavorah's Red Burley, Cured Tobacco or Kentucky Blend. Those really hit the notes I like.

Hmmm, it seems Soho is
After we started talking about Soho above, I was contemplating FA's 20 % recommendation versus the 4/5 % by HIC and others. Thought to myself I must try it at a higher percentage - thinking of 10 %. Now you have given me a better starting point. Shall certainly try 12 % and report back here. Do you steep it for any length of time?

... And keep me posted.

I like RY4 - it was probably the single most important flavour that got me off cigs.

BUT I've always found it is a little "unrefined". There is some off-notes that puts me off. So I normally enjoy recipes where the RY4 is smothered with other stuff.

Just had test on this from 2 days steeping. And wow. @Rude Rudi , pat yourself on the back. This one's a winner.

Cream still comes through but I'm sure a bit of steeping will let it blend with the litchy. @Silver give this a go.

Thanks very much @Adephi
Have put this on my "new recipes to try" list
I see it also has WS23 - so it will be good because I want to try all the cooling type of concentrates and @Chukin'Vape wants me to try WS23 instead of FW extreme ice in Rogue Zombie's Bruised aberry Ice

Thanks very much @Adephi
Have put this on my "new recipes to try" list
I see it also has WS23 - so it will be good because I want to try all the cooling type of concentrates and @Chukin'Vape wants me to try WS23 instead of FW extreme ice in Rogue Zombie's Bruised aberry Ice
Try it. I mixed it with 1% extra koolada. WS23 tend to give me a bit of a harsh throat hit. Could be me, could be the brand.

But this mix is a good replacement while I'm having VM XXX withdrawals.

Try it. I mixed it with 1% extra koolada. WS23 tend to give me a bit of a harsh throat hit. Could be me, could be the brand.

Harsh throat hit!!!
Ok, i have to try this
Hehe

Thanks

I can see @Silver becoming a big fan of FA Passion Fruit, Lime Tahiti Cold Pressed, TFA Peach Juicy and Flv Persimmon. Razors to the throat ftw, haha. :D

I can see @Silver becoming a big fan of FA Passion Fruit, Lime Tahiti Cold Pressed, TFA Peach Juicy and Flv Persimmon. Razors to the throat ftw, haha. :D

Oh my gosh @RichJB
Thanks

This is like music to my ears
Bring me the razors
I even have a setup to enhance the razor sharp taste!!

I have noted these ones in my "to order list"

He did share it somewhere. Could find it.

Tfa Ry4 double 5%
Tfa vanilla bean ice cream 2%

Looks simple enough.
My bad. Not a public recipe but @Adephi is spot on with the recipe.

Hope you guys enjoy it.

Give it a long steep. 3-4 weeks.

Busy mixing up some grape jelly candy.
4ef653db99137c5e33fd6101fdaff8b2.jpg

Sent from my HUAWEI VNS-L31 using Tapatalk

That sucks man - im the exact opposite. WS23 got me into cool vapes, its the only coolant that messes the least with the flavour profile. I find Koolada throws the recipe somewhat.

@Silver - get WS23 in your arsenal. If you like cool vapes, imho this is the coolant to use.

That sucks man - im the exact opposite. WS23 got me into cool vapes, its the only coolant that messes the least with the flavour profile. I find Koolada throws the recipe somewhat.

@Silver - get WS23 in your arsenal. If you like cool vapes, imho this is the coolant to use.
What % do you use it at? I used it recently at 0.75% and got diddly out of it!!

What % do you use it at? I used it recently at 0.75% and got diddly out of it!!
What brand did you use?

I have Cloudburst WS23 and its rated as 10%. Also not much of a cooling effect. Think other brands are 20 or 30%

Anyone ever tried clyrolinx products. Clyrocool (cooling additive) doesnt affect flavour, and is rated as a 0.5% starting point. Today I mixed at 1% for extra cool!

In my Grape Vape recipe I used WS23 20% @ 0.70 - and its nice and cool, and doesnt distract you from the main profile of the recipe. So I guess that is literally double you used.
View attachment 118306
Snap. I mixed almost exactly the same today, except using grape from clyro, and clyro cooling additive too. I made the cooling a bit stronger. Tried some on the shake, was quite good, but going to leave it for a week to see.

Noob is still learning over here!

Snap. I mixed almost exactly the same today, except using grape from clyro, and clyro cooling additive too. I made the cooling a bit stronger. Tried some on the shake, was quite good, but going to leave it for a week to see.

Noob is still learning over here!

@veecee - if there are no creams or custards or any bakery's in your recipe, it should be good to vape tomorrow if you gave it a good shake. In my experience fruity vapes are pretty much SNV (shake and vape). I dont make use of CLY that much anymore, they might be a bit different??? Smash a bit of it tomorrow and report back. Should be good to go.

@veecee - if there are no creams or custards or any bakery's in your recipe, it should be good to vape tomorrow if you gave it a good shake. In my experience fruity vapes are pretty much SNV (shake and vape). I dont make use of CLY that much anymore, they might be a bit different??? Smash a bit of it tomorrow and report back. Should be good to go.
Will do. Thx for the tips. I used a little kitchen milk frother for about 5-10 mins to ensure a good mix.

Back