What did you Mix today?

What brand did you use?

I have Cloudburst WS23 and its rated as 10%. Also not much of a cooling effect. Think other brands are 20 or 30%
The black ice version from blck vapor. It’s 20% if I’m not mistaken.

Kactus Kiwi just to see what INW Cactus can do. Added some WS-23 and koolada to the mix because I can just see it will be needed
http://e-liquid-recipes.com/recipe/556516/Kactus Kiwi

So I gave this one a test today in my trusty BB and another winner to go into my regular cycle.

The Cactus got a slight bitter aloe flavour that blends nicely with the kiwi. The Fuji and Strawberry just adds a little bit of sweetness. Glad I mixed it with some WS-23 and Koolada because that also cools the whole thing down. Very nice and cool summer vape that is much needed currently.

Last edited:
So I gave this one a test today in my trusty BB and another winner to go into my regular cycle.

The Cactus got a slight bitter aloe flavour that blends nicely with the kiwi. The Fiji and Strawberry just adds a little bit of sweetness. Glad I mixed it with some WS-23 and Koolada because that also cools the whole thing down. Very nice and cool summer vape that is much needed currently.

Thanks @Adephi
This sounds great!
I am going to put this on the "to mix" list.
And it will require me to get a few new concentrates :D

Thanks @Adephi
This sounds great!
I am going to put this on the "to mix" list.
And it will require me to get a few new concentrates :D
You won't regret it.

And it uses regularly used ingredients. So if you don't like it the flavours can be used in other recipes.

It's a little bit late... but in my normal true fashion... some feedback on the juices I made for the first time...

Berry Cheesecake - The recipe looked amazing... So I'm giving this one a try for the first time...
I'm in love! I will be making this often!

Dinner Lady: A Lemon Tart - Been dying to try this for a while now... got all the concentrates at last!
I absolutely love this as well! The first time I am making a lemony vape... and it will definitely not be the last time! It's not overbearing lemon... it's just perfect!

My Dude: A My Man Remix - Another strawberry cream... first time for this one as well...
It's not bad... It's a pretty ok strawberry cream... might make it again...

Strawberry Shortcake Bar - Another first try for me...
This tastes just like those strawberry wafer biscuits... I like it!

Hippie Granola - The recipe is somewhere here on the forum... A first try for me...
FA Banana 2.00%
FA Breakfast Cereal 2.00%
FA Juicy Strawberry 2.00%
TFA Peanut Butter 3.00%
TFA Banana Nut Bread 3.00%
It's not bad... but it's not amazing... I doubt I will make it again...

Granadilla Cheesecake - It looked amazing! So had to try it!
I'm enjoying this one! I might up the passion fruit a tiny bit to get more of the passion fruit... Will definitely make it again!

Guitari - Slightly sweet fizzy peach lemonade by @Patrick. This gets mixed in 100 mls only as HRH's staple. An ADV for me too.
FA Soho - standalone at 12% as suggested by @SthrnMixer.
Orchard Peach - Awesome, a firm peach just plucked from the tree. Natural-tasting acidity - perfect for my taste buds.
God Milk V1 - On @method1's recommendation I added 1.0 % of RF Strawberry SC and decreased the TFA Strawberry Ripe by 1.0 %. Makes an awesome juice even better. Strawberry is more discernible. If you have trouble tasting strawberry, you can even go 2.0 % RF Strawberry SC, decreasing the Ripe by the same amount.

Dont know how to put a link for a recipe from a cell but here is what I have vape and made in last week.
1. One Milk to rule them all: Friends love it says it taste just like steri stumpi but I dont get the strawberry taste. Maybe I just cannot taste Strawberry.
2. PEBBLE CREAM BRONUTS
3. QUEENS COOKIE JAR:
4. BOSS RESERVE CLONE:
5. FIVE PAWNS QUEENSIDE SPOT ON: maybe Orange is what i like but this one is definitely a keeper for me.
6. IMPERIAL BUTTERSCOTCH : another good one for me.

Ugh... and now it looks like my new mixes didn't post... Spent about half an hour typing everything out :(:eek:;(:doh:

I guess I'll have to type it all out again...

The Cactus got a slight bitter aloe flavour that blends nicely with the kiwi. The Fuji and Strawberry just adds a little bit of sweetness. Glad I mixed it with some WS-23 and Koolada because that also cools the whole thing down. Very nice and cool summer vape that is much needed currently.
Sounds delicious!

Sent from my HUAWEI VNS-L31 using Tapatalk

It's a little bit late... but in my normal true fashion... some feedback on the juices I made for the first time...

Berry Cheesecake - The recipe looked amazing... So I'm giving this one a try for the first time...
I'm in love! I will be making this often!

Dinner Lady: A Lemon Tart - Been dying to try this for a while now... got all the concentrates at last!
I absolutely love this as well! The first time I am making a lemony vape... and it will definitely not be the last time! It's not overbearing lemon... it's just perfect!

My Dude: A My Man Remix - Another strawberry cream... first time for this one as well...
It's not bad... It's a pretty ok strawberry cream... might make it again...

Strawberry Shortcake Bar - Another first try for me...
This tastes just like those strawberry wafer biscuits... I like it!

Hippie Granola - The recipe is somewhere here on the forum... A first try for me...
FA Banana 2.00%
FA Breakfast Cereal 2.00%
FA Juicy Strawberry 2.00%
TFA Peanut Butter 3.00%
TFA Banana Nut Bread 3.00%
It's not bad... but it's not amazing... I doubt I will make it again...

Granadilla Cheesecake - It looked amazing! So had to try it!
I'm enjoying this one! I might up the passion fruit a tiny bit to get more of the passion fruit... Will definitely make it again!
Thx for retyping, the cheesecakes sound awesome. And id like to give the lemon one a bash too sometime.

Banana Cream Waffle - Another banana juice for me... trying this for the first time... I cannot remember where I got the recipe from...
TFA Acetyl Pyrazine 0.50%
TFA Banana Cream 3.00%
CAP Butter Cream 0.50%
FA Carmel (caramel) 1.00%
FA Fresh Cream 2.00%
TFA Graham Cracker Clear 2.00%
TFA Sweetener 1.50%
TFA Waffle (Belgian) 1.00%
Berry Cheesecake - I love this stuff and just had to make it again!
Boosted - I make this one quite often... It's one of my favorites! A strawberry cheesecake...
Butter Almond Custard - Another one of my regulars...
Dinner Lady A Lemon Tart - I really love this one! So made it a second time in a row...
Ethos Crispy Treats - A rice crispy treat that enjoy every now and then...
Groolberry Creamcake - An amazing Blueberry cheesecake! I love this stuff!
Imperial Butterscotch - A first try for me... I saw many people making it and had to try it for myself...
Lenola Cream - Described as "Tasty strawberries and dark berries,banana,cream and graham crust."... A first try for me...
Marmalade - This is @Rude Rudi 's invention... I tasted it at the Sandton vape meet and loved it! Since Rudi hasn't released the recipe yet, I'll keep it to myself for now...
Milk and Sugar Cookies - I also can't remember where I got this recipe from... (I need to get my act together here!)
FA Cookie 0.50%
FLV Cream 2.00%
FA Meringue 0.50%
CAP Sugar Cookie 3.00%
CAP Vanilla Custard V1 0.50%
Mother's Unicorn Milk - A very old recipe... but one of my favorites!
P Nut Cream Cake - Yet another one where I can't remember where I got the recipe from... A Peanut butter banana nut bread cheesecake... It's quite nice...
TFA Banana Nut Bread 4.00%
FW Butterscotch (natural) 1.00%
FA Carmel (caramel) 1.00%
CAP New York Cheesecake V1 3.50%
TFA Peanut Butter 4.50%
CAP Vanilla Custard V1 3.00%
Sadlad Toast Crunch - I made this one quite some time ago and didn't enjoy it all that much... decided to try it again since so many people rave about it...
The Best Strawberry Ice Cream - It really is the best strawberry ice cream that I have tasted... Such a simple yet amazing recipe... I also can't remember where I got it from...
TFA Strawberry 3.00%
TFA Strawberry (Ripe) 8.00%
TFA Sweet Cream 1.00%
TFA Sweetener 0.50%
TFA Vanilla Bean Ice Cream 7.00%
Vampire Blood - One of the few fruity vapes that I enjoy...
Waffle Me This - Described as "a nice Belgian waffle taste smothered in maple syrup and strawberry syrup with a slight hint of freshly whipped cream" ... A first try for me...

You accidently pOsted under Bumpedy Bump, Vape mail, copy and paste and ask a Moderator to remove @Silver

Sent from my E5633 using Tapatalk
Bwhaaahahahaha... OK... that explains it! I will try and delete that one... I reposted...

Guitari - Slightly sweet fizzy peach lemonade by @Patrick. This gets mixed in 100 mls only as HRH's staple. An ADV for me too.
Orchard Peach - Awesome, a firm peach just plucked from the tree. Natural-tasting acidity - perfect for my taste buds.
God Milk V1 - On @method1's recommendation I added 1.0 % of RF Strawberry SC and decreased the TFA Strawberry Ripe by 1.0 %. Makes an awesome juice even better. Strawberry is more discernible. If you have trouble tasting strawberry, you can even go 2.0 % RF Strawberry SC, decreasing the Ripe by the same amount.

hi @Andre would love to know how that Soho turns out if you don't mind

Tonight's mix:
http://e-liquid-recipes.com/recipe/1415693/Goofy's Juice this is good of the shake. Never thought of using tfa ry4 double with peanut butter.

Vampire Blood thanks @Tanja this is great got some fa kiwi did not really know what I want to do with it. This stuffs great.

Fa pear 3%
Fa kiwi 1%
Want to make a kiwi pear tea tipe thing failing with the pear kiwi combo.

Thx for retyping, the cheesecakes sound awesome. And id like to give the lemon one a bash too sometime.

The Berry Cheesecake really is amazing! And the lemon tart is awesome too! It tastes a lot like the lemon cream biscuits...

Hey

Where did you get RF Strawberry SC?

Vacation away means some catching up to do! All fruity stuff I want to try. With the heat I just want to add WS-23 and Menthol to everything.

Icee Lychee by @Rude Rudi. And, yes, I added 0.25 FA Artic Menthol for a bit of cool on the inhale as well.
Fruit Fiesta by @Strontium. Again added some Menthol. The Chilly Willy is waiting on one ingredient, @Strontium.
Kactus Kiwi. Also added some WS-23 @Adephi. And a bit of Menthol for that cool inhale.
California Sunset. Use of INW Cherry got me to try it. No cool added at this stage.
Calypso. Does sound unique. Had to try it. Hope it does not taste like Grack.

Back