What did you Mix today?

California Sunset. Use of INW Cherry got me to try it. No cool added at this stage.

Just remember that INW Cherry and INW Cherries are completely different beasts... The recipe calls for Cherries...it will not be so lekker with Cherry...

I’m sure you are aware of this, just posting to assist fellow DIY’ers...

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Vacation away means some catching up to do! All fruity stuff I want to try. With the heat I just want to add WS-23 and Menthol to everything.

Icee Lychee by @Rude Rudi. And, yes, I added 0.25 FA Artic Menthol for a bit of cool on the inhale as well.
Fruit Fiesta by @Strontium. Again added some Menthol. The Chilly Willy is waiting on one ingredient, @Strontium.
Kactus Kiwi. Also added some WS-23 @Adephi. And a bit of Menthol for that cool inhale.
California Sunset. Use of INW Cherry got me to try it. No cool added at this stage.
Calypso. Does sound unique. Had to try it. Hope it does not taste like Grack.
Please let me know how that California sunset is... it sounds like something I might want to try...

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Just remember that INW Cherry and INW Cherries are completely different beasts... The recipe calls for Cherries...it will not be so lekker with Cherry...

Yup, INW Cherry will kill ya.

Thank you! I did not know that!

Yup, INW Cherry will kill ya.

Thank you! I did not know that!

Neither did I. Death averted. Thank you for the warning. Do you know who stocks INW Cherries?

318AF222-BD0F-4780-AA3A-D191B04F5DD6.jpeg

480ml of:
CAP cappuccino v2 8%
CAP choc glazed donut 2%

Little tester of a new vanilla coffee mix I’m working on. Will post recipe when I’m happy. Still tweaking a bit!!

View attachment 118701

480ml of:
CAP cappuccino v2 8%
CAP choc glazed donut 2%

Little tester of a new vanilla coffee mix I’m working on. Will post recipe when I’m happy. Still tweaking a bit!!

The Cappuccino and glazed donut seems to be a variation/adaptation of the Night Shift Clone but in reverse which called for 6 Donut and 3 Cappuccino?

Can you describe the taste? Is it very coffee heavy?

The Cappuccino and glazed donut seems to be a variation/adaptation of the Night Shift Clone but in reverse which called for 6 Donut and 3 Cappuccino?

Can you describe the taste? Is it very coffee heavy?

I think you right. I remember seeing that but preferred more coffee than donut.

It’s not very coffee heavy as the CAP cappuccino isn’t super strong. The donut breaks it quite nicely and gives it that something sweet.

If FA was Inw, Lemon Sicily would be awful. You would want Lemon Sicilies. Just make sure it's Lemon Sicilies Malina and not Lemon Sicilies Wera Garden.Then if that company merged with TFA, you'd only want to use Lemon Sicilies Malina with Graham Crust.

Of course, if things were reversed and Inw was FA, then even Am4a and Gold Ducat would have an overpowering lemon note. Such is life in the mad, mad world of Euro flavour empires.

Vacation away means some catching up to do! All fruity stuff I want to try. With the heat I just want to add WS-23 and Menthol to everything.

Icee Lychee by @Rude Rudi. And, yes, I added 0.25 FA Artic Menthol for a bit of cool on the inhale as well.
Fruit Fiesta by @Strontium. Again added some Menthol. The Chilly Willy is waiting on one ingredient, @Strontium.
Kactus Kiwi. Also added some WS-23 @Adephi. And a bit of Menthol for that cool inhale.
Calypso. Does sound unique. Had to try it. Hope it does not taste like Grack.

Fruits and ice!
Sounds superb
Ice it up @Andre !!

It's a little bit late... but in my normal true fashion... some feedback on the juices I made for the first time...

Berry Cheesecake - The recipe looked amazing... So I'm giving this one a try for the first time...
I'm in love! I will be making this often!

Dinner Lady: A Lemon Tart - Been dying to try this for a while now... got all the concentrates at last!
I absolutely love this as well! The first time I am making a lemony vape... and it will definitely not be the last time! It's not overbearing lemon... it's just perfect!

My Dude: A My Man Remix - Another strawberry cream... first time for this one as well...
It's not bad... It's a pretty ok strawberry cream... might make it again...

Strawberry Shortcake Bar - Another first try for me...
This tastes just like those strawberry wafer biscuits... I like it!

Hippie Granola - The recipe is somewhere here on the forum... A first try for me...
FA Banana 2.00%
FA Breakfast Cereal 2.00%
FA Juicy Strawberry 2.00%
TFA Peanut Butter 3.00%
TFA Banana Nut Bread 3.00%
It's not bad... but it's not amazing... I doubt I will make it again...

Granadilla Cheesecake - It looked amazing! So had to try it!
I'm enjoying this one! I might up the passion fruit a tiny bit to get more of the passion fruit... Will definitely make it again!

Thanks for the feedback! Do agree that the passion fruit isn't very strong, was trying to get the cheesecake to be the main profile and FA PF was being a bit of a bully in the mix. Alternate mixing this between 0.75% and 1% last bottles, maybe I should try 0.87% :-D

Thanks for the feedback! Do agree that the passion fruit isn't very strong, was trying to get the cheesecake to be the main profile and FA PF was being a bit of a bully in the mix. Alternate mixing this between 0.75% and 1% last bottles, maybe I should try 0.87% :-D
See, everyone's taste is different - I like it at 0.75%. It's there, just like that thin layer you get with all the pips in, but not too prominent.

But now I have to try it at 1% too!

See, everyone's taste is different - I like it at 0.75%. It's there, just like that thin layer you get with all the pips in, but not too prominent.

But now I have to try it at 1% too!
Don't get me wrong... i love it as well! And i know the intention was just for that slight thin layer... and that is exactly what it is... I think I might just personally want a slightly thicker layer... Hahaha... I looooooove granadilla!

Paul's RY4 (reverse engineered), yeah !

...lol
Thanks for reminding me, still got this one steeping and haven't even sniffed it yet.

Been to busy with with Icee Lychee. Had to make a second 50ml batch yesterday since the first one didn't make the 7 day steep mark.
Also made a tester for @Moerse Rooikat 's Lychee and Creme de Menthe. 5% Cap sweet Litchy and 5%FW Creme de Menthe just to see what it does. SNV the lychee smell was very dominant. After 2 days the cream is coming through. Will let it rest a few more days and see.

Tonight's mix:

Strawberry menthol tipe:
1.5% jf sweet strawberry
2% fa strawberry
3% inw shisha strawberry
0.5% fa arctic winter
0.5% black ice
0.25% cap supper sweet

Awesome strawberry restock

Another Apple ala mode:
2% fa fuji
2% cap double Apple