What did you Mix today?

I have about 15 bottles with the 5 ml problem, so decided every evening I'm going to drip as rewicking a tank 3 times a night to change flavours is earring into my eating time. Hadaly inbound, Entheon being changed back to dripper. Let's there be clouds, 5 ml at a time!:D

I feel you man, the only mixing I got done was for other people. Been giving away some of the bottles of juice I know I'll never get around to vaping. Feel like I'm getting to the point where I'm better off mixing something myself rather than my old way which was to mix 5 or so recipes of the profile I'm looking for and try to find the one that works best for my tastes. Problem is if I make 5 x 30ml of blueberry recipes as an example and there are only one or two that hit the spot for me then I'm sitting with 90-120ml of juice I don't really want to vape. Even switched over to a lower ohm, higher wattage build to help me burn through the backlog haha

Is it just me or does everyone have trouble getting around to the last 5mls or so in every bottle?

Just thinking out loud..... if you are mixing up a juice you have not yet tried before, why not mix up only 10mls at a time. If you don't like it, you are only tossing away a small amount of juice.

If you like the 10ml tester only then mix up a 30ml. If after the 30ml you want it in your rotation, then you can knock out a bigger batch.

Is it just me or does everyone have trouble getting around to the last 5mls or so in every bottle?

Not really. But I am having trouble with the last 45ml of my 50ml Grack mix. I can't put my finger on it, it's not a bad juice but I have 20+ juices on my desk which I rotate and every time my hand hovers over the Grack bottle, it develops a mind of its own and moves to something else.

One trick I picked up was to go back to my Limitless Plus RDTA. That thing burns through juice rapidly so it helps me to kill bottles. Dripping is just crazy economical in terms of juice consumption, especially if you go single coils at 30W as I do.

Not really. But I am having trouble with the last 45ml of my 50ml Grack mix. I can't put my finger on it, it's not a bad juice but I have 20+ juices on my desk which I rotate and every time my hand hovers over the Grack bottle, it develops a mind of its own and moves to something else.

One trick I picked up was to go back to my Limitless Plus RDTA. That thing burns through juice rapidly so it helps me to kill bottles. Dripping is just crazy economical in terms of juice consumption, especially if you go single coils at 30W as I do.
Get a Zeus, that think chugs juice like a drunk in happy hour. I love mine, but my style has changed so it will be going to where it will be used. Skyline now rocks my world with the BB. Going to keep one dripper for testing, but I am a single coil man, low wattage, great flavour!

Just thinking out loud..... if you are mixing up a juice you have not yet tried before, why not mix up only 10mls at a time. If you don't like it, you are only tossing away a small amount of juice.

If you like the 10ml tester only then mix up a 30ml. If after the 30ml you want it in your rotation, then you can knock out a bigger batch.

Yeah it was always a case of trying to make sure I had enough juice to last the steep between testing. These days I'm mixing 20ml if it's someone elses recipe and 10ml for my own during development.

It's pretty rare that I straight up dislike a mix it's more of a case of one standing out a little more than the others. Measuring low percentages out in a 10ml is also a pain, the price difference is pretty minuscule and I always have mates willing to take the leftovers as bonuses with their 100ml bottles.

Grack is definitely a love/hate juice and it also sticks to the coils pretty hard. If I grab the Grack I've generally committed myself to a rewick after :D

Went to search for this Grack recipe.
at anything above 1%, and all I taste is Cactus. Maybe I am just over sensitive to cactus.

Went to search for this Grack recipe.
at anything above 1%, and all I taste is Cactus. Maybe I am just over sensitive to cactus.

The recipe actually came about from a reddit thread where people were doubting the use of INW Cactus and INW Grapes at higher percentages. Philosophucker wanted to see if he could do both in one recipe and Grack Juice was born. The high percentage of Cactus definately brings a lot of floral notes to the grape but it avoids tasting like aloe somehow. It's a weird flavor but that's probably why I do enjoy it though I don't think it's for everyone.

The recipe actually came about from a reddit thread where people were doubting the use of INW Cactus and INW Grapes at higher percentages. Philosophucker wanted to see if he could do both in one recipe and Grack Juice was born. The high percentage of Cactus definately brings a lot of floral notes to the grape but it avoids tasting like aloe somehow. It's a weird flavor but that's probably why I do enjoy it though I don't think it's for everyone.
I use INW cactus a lot but in small %’s.

Not a fan of it in higher %’s

I'm playing with something that has cactus as one of the main profiles, nearly there, vapable but something still missing. Going to remix and try again in skyline to see if I can figure it out.

I'm playing with something that has cactus as one of the main profiles, nearly there, vapable but something still missing. Going to remix and try again in skyline to see if I can figure it out.

This cactus intrigues me :-D... definitely going to do some research

So did a quick shake and sniff test on my mixes.... all smell excellent but @Paul33 I doubt I'm going to make it till week 3 with your ry4, smells scrumptious :-D

So did a quick shake and sniff test on my mixes.... all smell excellent but @Paul33 I doubt I'm going to make it till week 3 with your ry4, smells scrumptious :-D
I was hoping to be able to mix, but my delivery is going to my work, forgot to choose 2nd address, and I am still at home. Hope someone will be coming my way to drop off, otherwise it's going to be a crummy weekend.

Eina :eek:.... can always phone the office and request someone to drop off "vital documents" :p
I was hoping to be able to mix, but my delivery is going to my work, forgot to choose 2nd address, and I am still at home. Hope someone will be coming my way to drop off, otherwise it's going to be a crummy weekend.

Eina :eek:.... can always phone the office and request someone to drop off "vital documents" :p
Exactly what I was contemplating, hoping my messenger might have a pack for this side of the country, just have to figure out if it has been delivered yet, no work email access either! And all the tobacco concentrates that I neeeeeeeddddd is in there, as well as 2 L VG, I plan on going big!

Exactly what I was contemplating, hoping my messenger might have a pack for this side of the country, just have to figure out if it has been delivered yet, no work email access either! And all the tobacco concentrates that I neeeeeeeddddd is in there, as well as 2 L VG, I plan on going big!
Tracking number of the parcel ??

Ah you gonna make me blush @Smoke_A_Llama :blush:

Hope you like it when you do crack it for a taste!!

I find cactus gives a nice mouth feel at lower %’s.

It mixes nicely with other fruits, CAP sweet guava 4% INW cactus 1% works well. Add some menthol or WS23 and it’s really good as well.

I was gonna mix and play today but I see my son has taken my 30ml and 50ml bottles. I have some 10ml’s left but for yummy juices 10mls just don’t cut it!!

I’ll hold thumbs bravery wins this round!!

I believe bravery has won this one, the popcorn has settled. This is now very close to killer Kustard but with a slight corn exhale.

I’ve just killed 100ml’s of killer Kustard then gave my mix a go, I’m enjoying this mix a lot more cause of the interesting exhale.

Next would be to substitute the popcorn with something more interesting.

I was gonna mix and play today but I see my son has taken my 30ml and 50ml bottles. I have some 10ml’s left but for yummy juices 10mls just don’t cut it!!

At least he didn't hide any of the concentrates or poured them down the drain :-D

I believe bravery has won this one, the popcorn has settled. This is now very close to killer Kustard but with a slight corn exhale.

I’ve just killed 100ml’s of killer Kustard then gave my mix a go, I’m enjoying this mix a lot more cause of the interesting exhale.

Just to be sure... popcorn or mielie exhale ? :p

Maybe chocolate or berry ??:eek:

Bravery for the win!!

I’ll add this to my “to make “ list!!!

At least he didn't hide any of the concentrates or poured them down the drain :-D
I suppose that’s a silver lining.

He does take all my empty VG and PG bottles and use those for goodness knows what.

Always on a mission that guy.

Back