What did you Mix today?

All in the name of science and education. I want to figure out how such low percentages can produce such a powerful result and what will happen if I start changing some of the ingredients. The only bummer is that each experiment will take 28 days steep time to complete.

Regards
Thanks for taking one for the team, :D we appreciate your commitment to help us vape better. Good luck with the 28 days, at least I just have to rewick 5 or 6 times today for testing.

Ok, so I needed to stock up again, so did a couple of one shots and mixed two others.
  • Chilled Berries one shot from Coffee Mill.
  • The Pacific Coast one shot by Foggs, think this is going to be great, thanks @Paul33 for the advice on percentage.
  • Rodeo one shot from @method1 ,my evening treat.
  • Easy as Pie from @method1 , in regular rotation now, especially during winter.
  • Obsidian one shot , 90 days till nom nom heaven, lucky I have enough in my stash to last untill the next batch.
  • Morning Glory by @Rude Rudi , I’m going to run out before this batch is ready, really should have noticed that I just mixed 50 mls and not 150mls, https://alltheflavors.com/recipes/84671
  • Nutty Sweet and Smoky Soho, second recipy on this page, http://flavor-pro.com/flavor-notes-flavour-art-soho/
  • A tester of FA RYE59 premix at 7.5% , they say to start from 5% but the previous flavour I made was a bit weak, hence I am starting of higher, apparently 12 flavours to make the perfect tobacco, we’ll see, but it smells promising.
All of the above passed the sniff test, and a couple made me drool allready. Cannot wait.
EBFDF871-0FA3-421A-9CE5-6412D0E93346.jpeg

Last edited:
Ah, right. It leaves me pining for the days of OG Inw Biscuit. No more Cannoli. :(

In brighter news, I'm enjoying Wayne's S'mores base. I mixed up the base (i.e. everything except the JF Milk Chocolate) for the podcast, along with mixes of the base with FA Chocolate, Flv Chocolate Deutsch and OG Inw Milk Chocolate respectively. None of the chocolate mixes really did it for me but the S'mores base on its own is surprisingly good. So the nub is not to ruin a perfectly good mix by adding chocolate. Even if it is a S'mores. :D

For my next trick, I shall conjure up a banging coffee mix - without any coffee. Milk and sugar, yummy. Actually, no. Not even Wayne could do a coffeeless coffee. Although I did find this Yummy Cappuccino as a means to finish my FA Cappuccino. I have First Rule on some of the flavours but it doesn't really matter. I think the aim is to use up some Cappuccino and then just bombard it with decent flavours in the hope that they'll mask the skunky coffee note.

Last edited:
After some recipe development and getting through my stash, I had a good couple of mixing sessions:

Watermelon jelly rancher - with LA Watermelon finally landing on our shores, I could not wot to mix this baby. Off the shake, it is a Stunner!
******* Watermelon - as the name says...
Best Damn Pink Lemonade - with LA Lemonade no available, I could finally make this highly rated lemonade. SNV and it is unbelievable!
Strawb kicu lemonade a summer mix by Wayne - too sweet for me but good mix
KIWANA U WANA CUSTARD!!! - a generous restock of this intriguing combo
Hawaiian Pog Remix - still a winner! A restock
Pacha Mama (remix) based on the Charlies chalk dust PACHA MAMA profile (Fuji, Strawberry, Nectarine.)
Mango Milk - one of my creations - I’m bias but it’s gooooodddd!
RED An eclectic blend of RED heroes creating a mezmerising taste sensation
Chocolate Pear Tart A scrumptious, rich chocolate tart layered with fresh, juicy slices of pear.
Blood Orange Cheesecake A decadent orange cheesecake spritzed with a wedge of fresh orange.
Cardinal - beacuase you can never have enough of this!
Shortbread - Ella's shortbread with a new name seemingly!

Bookmarking that pink lemonade for my next order.
Sounds tasty.

All in the name of science and education. I want to figure out how such low percentages can produce such a powerful result and what will happen if I start changing some of the ingredients. The only bummer is that each experiment will take 28 days steep time to complete.

Regards

Oh ya, I've been shocked before with subbing or leaving stuff out - at how different it can turn out.

Busy ordering my concentrates for the ZEWB recipe as posted here around page 78ish.

Zewb and Orion Galaxy is my go to vape and if i can make Liters of the stuff ill be happy. Both tastes about the same but i personally think ZEWB is better than galaxy but both have that lemon cream taste.

Havent DIY'ed in a couple months so will pull everything out and get started again.

Shot.

Busy ordering my concentrates for the ZEWB recipe as posted here around page 78ish.

Zewb and Orion Galaxy is my go to vape and if i can make Liters of the stuff ill be happy. Both tastes about the same but i personally think ZEWB is better than galaxy but both have that lemon cream taste.

Havent DIY'ed in a couple months so will pull everything out and get started again.

Shot.

Question about the ZEWB recipe if I may, can the 2% TFA maltol/sweetener be subbed for 1% Cap SS?
Or does it need the EM? Resulting in something like
0.5% Cap SS +
0.5% TFA EM/Cotton candy

Or would 1% TFA EM/Cotton candy be better, completely foregoing the Cap SS?

Tagging OP @Lawrence A for assistance as well, hope he doesn't mind.

Came into work this morning with my vapemail from @Richio already waiting for me. If that wasn't impressive enough, inside were some samples - Black Cherry TFA, CAP Kiwi Concentrate & FA Shade concentrate. Anybody have any simple ideas as to what I can do with these?

On a side note, as usual the service from @Richio was absolutely impeccable. Thanks for the samples too!

Question about the ZEWB recipe if I may, can the 2% TFA maltol/sweetener be subbed for 1% Cap SS?
Or does it need the EM? Resulting in something like
0.5% Cap SS +
0.5% TFA EM/Cotton candy

Or would 1% TFA EM/Cotton candy be better, completely foregoing the Cap SS?

Tagging OP @Lawrence A for assistance as well, hope he doesn't mind.

TBH i have no idea, i would have probably ended up just using 1% Cap SS cause i dont have EM

Will see how it turns out and notify.

Came into work this morning with my vapemail from @Richio already waiting for me. If that wasn't impressive enough, inside were some samples - Black Cherry TFA, CAP Kiwi Concentrate & FA Shade concentrate. Anybody have any simple ideas as to what I can do with these?

On a side note, as usual the service from @Richio was absolutely impeccable. Thanks for the samples too!
blck Rasberry sluchcee
arctic winter 1%
cap raspberry 4%
tfa raspberry sweet 4%
kohala 1%
tfa black cherry 5%

Made a few this week.
1. Cardinal keeping 6 bottles on hand.
2. Tony's Revenge
3. 321 Creme Brulee like alot.
4. Louie Butter Cake
5. Straw Jam monster, I just subb all the strawberries for FA Juicy strawberry and used TPA Butter. For me it works and always have 3 bottles steeping.
6. Apple Bacco never disappoint.
7.Dinner Lady Lemon Tart remix.
8. 5 Pawns Queenside spot on.
9. Boss Reserve
10. Buttermilk Pie this one is a winner made 2 and after a week did drip test and decided to make another 3 bottles. Thanks @Rude Rudi for sharing this one.

Back