What did you Mix today?

Is it possible to ask if a file of some sort could be made to decode all the letters you use?:confused: I'm so confused with things like ADV rotation, HIC, IMHO, SNV, etc....just so I can better understand the lingo....hoping to get into DIY soon

ADV - all day vape (something you can vape all day long)

IMHO - in my honest opinion

SNV - short for Shake and Vape, so a juice which you can vape without steeping

HIC - don't know

ADV - all day vape (something you can vape all day long)

IMHO - in my honest opinion

SNV - short for Shake and Vape, so a juice which you can vape without steeping

HIC - don't know
As far as I know HIC is short for Head In Clouds, a master diy mixer, and it’s a lady.

The five most important DIY acronyms are:

WTF: that look you get when you try out a new bottle of an Inw flavour that you thought you knew...
OMG: a natural reaction upon tasting St Louie Butter Cake after an 8 week steep
LMAO: the cruel reaction to a mixer relating the sorry tale about how he misread his recipe app/scale, accidentally added 10% of Flv Rich Cinnamon instead of 0.1% - and now wants to know how he can fix the juice.
SMH: when you hear a new mixer saying "why should I pay R25 for FA/TFA/FW when I can buy [insert brand of dodgy no-name flavours for which no recipes or flavour notes exist] for R22??"
FML: when you buy a bunch of concentrates at full price, then two days later they get put on half-price sale.

As long as you know those ones, you'll fit right in.

Last edited:
Mixed up the following last night

Birthday Cake - Subbed INW Biscuit for Craham Crust
Cereal Marshmallow Strawberry Milk - Subbed the Strawberry ripe with Strawberry RF eventhough i have Ripe, i feel Strawberry RF is better.
Chocolate Milk - I subbed JH Milk Chocolate with CAP Double Chocolate cause its all i had
P.O.M.D - Made this but was a custom remix, I did not used the cantalope or the Passionfruit cause of rule one but changed the cantalope to Strawberry RF. Smells great, will see how it tastes.

Blue Milkshake - Used Wicks as this smells just like what a bubblegum steristumpi smells like to me. Left out the Malted Milk cause Rule 1.

View attachment 142649

DIY or DIE - My Custard
- I made this recipe but i changed the popcorn to Almond FA

While mixing, i bumped a full 10ml of bavarian cream on the floor....kitchen now smells fantastic but i could not continue making other recipes i wanted to cause they all use Meringue which i ran out of last night and also Bavarian cream. so i need to order so that i can make the other 7 or so recipes

So just an update on the following recipes i mixed

Birthday Cake - turned out good but it has a slight bitter after taste of sorts
Cereal Marshmallow Strawberry Milk - This is weird but good, like a gourmet marshmallow which is very nice, i like it
Chocolate Milk - Was hesitant to try this last night but to my suprise its actually pretty good with Cap Double Chocolate, can only imagine what it would taste like with JF Milk Chocolate
P.O.M.D - Truly a winner fruit vape, really good even though i subbed and changed it, think with some koolade it will be great!
Blue MilkShake - To me tastes like Steristumpi but it needs work, its not sweet enough and needs more milky/ice cream flavoring so will play around with this but is vapable.
DIY or Die My Custard - I think i have missed this, i have so much juice in my juice cupboard that i forgot about it so will look for it tonight and test.

hi funny enough on friday night mixed up 30mls of that rude guy Rudi's Icee Berry also, to try, not a huge fan of chilled juices but decided to give it a try again, had a taste last night and enjoying it, gonna let it steep a little longer
I’ll give mine a week and give it a go.
Me I love chilled berry things.

Second round of my attempts at nic salts. This time I made 130mls. 30mls of apple lime ice, 50mls of peachy melons, and then 50mls of spearmint Bubblegum.
a060969163aea7ef5fa213a75119e37f.jpg

Sent from my FIG-LX1 using Tapatalk

I am seriously digging Silky's French Toast atm. When I reviewed it on the podcast, I was mystified by how little body it had. It's still far from being a thick and solid vape but it has developed a bit of body during a longer steep. But what it lacks in body, it makes up for in flavour. I was worried about how I was going to use up my RF French Toast SC but I will easily kill the bottle making just this recipe over and over. It is seriously delicious.

It's maybe not true to profile as it's too sweet for a French Toast. But there's no sweetener in it so it's a 'natural' type of sweetness and all the better for it. I think of it more as a generic sweet bakery, which is right in my wheelhouse.

@RichJB , do you perhaps still have the recipe as it is now hidden on ATF?

Had a great mixing session yesterday until my laptops battery died and my charger was at work. Mixed some recipes i found and also made my own recipes. Last week i bought myself a Wasp Nano RDA which helps alot when DIYing and tasting juice immediately after to take notes and then compare after a week or two steep.

What i mixed:

Pebble Cream Bronuts - Still my ADV and favorite especially in the morning with a cup of coffee!
E-mazing Vanilla Custard - Shake and vape it tastes good, Think this is going to be good after a two week steep.
Girl with the dragon Cheesecake - Shake and vape it seems okay, will see how it turns out after a steep.
Sugar Cookie Sandwich - The sugar cookie taste is strong but im sure everything will gel together nicely here

My Own creations:

My ECIGSA DIY Competition Recipe - Strawappelly Drops - A Freshly blended apple and strawberry jelly drop candy.

Lime Shake - Im scared of using Key Lime Pie after one flop recipe a year or so back, but gave this a go, its goodish..needs some work but i tried it after about 3 days steep, after a week or two everything might blend together great, otherwise i suggest removing the Juicy Lemon all together.

After trying out Monsta Vape Geeky Melons at vapecon and wanting to make a melon juice for some time i whipped up the following and created my own Crazy Melons - This as a shake and vape is good but after one night steep this morning its amazing, you get the taste of the papaya with that slight bitter but then sweet taste known to papaya. Give this a try, after a week steep this will be epic im sure! I have been vaping on it this whole morning and its real good! (Think the papaya might be better at lower percentage and upping the other fruits ever so slightly, will see how it goes)

SubZero Menthol Stinkies - Had a request for my wifes boss for a menthol cigarette and after some researching i came up with the following simple recipe. I dont like menthol vapes at all but this is refreshing and opens up your sinuses. Its not too strong but the Eucalyptus + Mint (INW) works great, a job koolade will never be able to do.

Fruity Tuts - Another request from a girl that works with my wife, she wanted something fruity Tutti in her own words, so i grabbed my Tutti Fruity concentrate which i havent used in a very long time, mixed this up and its good (Although i dont like the flavor of Tutti Fruity that much)

Cheers

It smells like its goin to a winner.

How long did you steep it for?
Depends on how long I can hold out, but usually at least 14 days, :) that’s why I mix a 50 ml and 2x100. :D At least I can have the 50 and the others make full steep time.:cool:

Back