What did you Mix today?

I dont know how, but i think i might have mistakenly made a decent Sprite recipe while trying to make a lemon glazed doughnut...

Nothing yet - just started unpacking and organizing my concentrates now that I'm back in SA

ed67ee353e6fa2c94e6f058d4eb109b2.jpg

Sent by iDad's iPhone

That's what my organised concentrates look like anyway. :p

Nice touch with the oven gloves. Mixing with them really brings out the flavour in bakery juices, even if it makes tareing the scale and working with PET bottles a bit trickier.

learn from Friep

jolly jammer v1:
Inw raspberry (m) 0.25 %
Tfa sweet raspberry 1%
Pur cookie 5%
Cap sugar cookie 1%
Tfa vanilla custard 3%

Some old, some new:

Creme Brulee Cheesecake - An intensely creamy creme brûlée cheesecake - decadently rich & luscious.
Fruit Croustade - This one is magnificent... "This profile is a French Croustade, which is a pastry very similar to an American style pie but more of a flakey and less dense puff pastry style of crust. This French Croustade is loaded with fresh pear and a slight hint of lemon zest topped with a small dollop of whipped cream." Calling all bakery lovers!
Four Coco - Based on Cardinal with a fantastic coconut layer
Pride POG 2018 - A brilliant interpretation of POG - takes the origonal(s) and improves them greatly. If you like the OG POG, you will love this!
Reds Apple - A recipe by Wayne - just pure apple bliss... Add a bit of WS23 to kick it up a notch...
Rhodonite (ENYAWREKLAW) - A bit of a throwback mix! Still a banger...
Cardinal - Not much to say here...made a decent 350ml batch...
Pineapple Candy - A sweet pineapple candy with a nice chewy texture, similar to those tasty, chewy candy cubes that are coated with sugar

That's what my organised concentrates look like anyway. :p

Nice touch with the oven gloves. Mixing with them really brings out the flavour in bakery juices, even if it makes tareing the scale and working with PET bottles a bit trickier.

I'm sharing that table space at the moment - my desk isn't big enough to arrange everything - hence a few non-vape related items. I will hopefully be organized again after today

Sent by iDad's iPhone

Thoughts on Jammy/Candy (fa) ?

Jenn Jarvis was saying that it turns fruits jammy/syrupy if used in small amounts. She put a few drops in a strawberry cheesecake and it turned the strawberry into a syrup without affecting the cheesecake. Then she upped it to 1% in a kiwi cheesecake and it turned the whole thing into a lollipop. So it seems like another of those Cap Jelly Candy flavours where it'll work if used in the right amount in the right way, but can bork your mix if it isn't.

Threw a couple together this week. A LOT of experimenting (read: trying to finish out older, unused concentrates). I'm hoping that at least a few will turn out vapeable and warrant further tweaking :)

Red Milk
3% Bavarian Cream (CAP)
3% Cheesecake (Graham Crust) (TPA)
1% Dragonfruit (TPA)
0.5% Raspberry (Malina Koncentrat) (INAWERA)
1.5% Red Touch (Strawberry) (FA)
1.5% Strawberry (Ripe) (TPA)

Actually pretty good after 4 days. A bit too much cream/biscuit and not enough fruit. Might try drop the GC and add some Raspberry Sweet.

Key Lime Pie
1% Cookie (Biscotto) (FA)
3% Florida Key Lime (FA)
0.5% Lime Tahity (Cold Pressed) (FA)
2% Vanilla Custard v1 (CAP)

Still not sold on the lime combo. Pretty good base but the lime isn't right.

SWAK with Lime
0.5% Florida Key Lime (FA)
3% Kiwi Double (TPA)
0.3% Lime Tahity (Cold Pressed) (FA)
1% Marshmallow (FW)
5% Strawberry (Ripe) (TPA)
1% White Grape (FA)

Mixed today. S&V is not bad but this needs a day or two I think.

Mango Smoothie
2% Dairy Milk (TPA)
3% Mango (TPA)
2% Papaya (TPA)
4% Vanilla Bean Ice Cream (TPA)
0.5% Vanilla Custard v1 (CAP)

Tweak on one of my favourites. CAP Mango would have been great in here, but alas. Still, smells awesome and 2-3 days should bring it together nicely.

RY4 Vanilla
0.25% Acetyl Pyrazine 5% (TPA)
0.5% Butter Pecan (FW)
1% Caramel (Original) (TPA)
0.2% Hazelnut (FW)
6% RY4 Double (TPA)

A tweak on an old favourite. Can't go wrong with RY4. Gonna give it a few days before trying.

Oh God, Why?!
3% Apple, Fuji (FA)
1% Litchi (Clyrolinx)
1% Marshmallow (FW)
2% Pear (TPA)
2% Strawberry (Ripe) (TPA)
0.2% Tanger (Mandarin) (FA)
0.5% Vanilla Gold Clyrolinx

Yeah I dunno... this was a moment of madness recipe. Gonna give this a try tomorrow and hope for the best.

Threw a couple together this week. A LOT of experimenting (read: trying to finish out older, unused concentrates). I'm hoping that at least a few will turn out vapeable and warrant further tweaking :)

Red Milk
3% Bavarian Cream (CAP)
1% Dragonfruit (TPA)
1.5% Red Touch (Strawberry) (FA)
1.5% Strawberry (Ripe) (TPA)

Actually pretty good after 4 days. A bit too much cream/biscuit and not enough fruit. Might try drop the GC and add some Raspberry Sweet.

Key Lime Pie
1% Cookie (Biscotto) (FA)
3% Florida Key Lime (FA)
0.5% Lime Tahity (Cold Pressed) (FA)
2% Vanilla Custard v1 (CAP)

Still not sold on the lime combo. Pretty good base but the lime isn't right.

SWAK with Lime
0.5% Florida Key Lime (FA)
3% Kiwi Double (TPA)
0.3% Lime Tahity (Cold Pressed) (FA)
1% Marshmallow (FW)
5% Strawberry (Ripe) (TPA)
1% White Grape (FA)

Mixed today. S&V is not bad but this needs a day or two I think.

Mango Smoothie
2% Dairy Milk (TPA)
3% Mango (TPA)
2% Papaya (TPA)
0.5% Vanilla Custard v1 (CAP)

Tweak on one of my favourites. CAP Mango would have been great in here, but alas. Still, smells awesome and 2-3 days should bring it together nicely.

RY4 Vanilla
0.25% Acetyl Pyrazine 5% (TPA)
0.5% Butter Pecan (FW)
1% Caramel (Original) (TPA)
0.2% Hazelnut (FW)
6% RY4 Double (TPA)

A tweak on an old favourite. Can't go wrong with RY4. Gonna give it a few days before trying.

Oh God, Why?!
3% Apple, Fuji (FA)
1% Litchi (Clyrolinx)
1% Marshmallow (FW)
2% Pear (TPA)
2% Strawberry (Ripe) (TPA)
0.2% Tanger (Mandarin) (FA)
0.5% Vanilla Gold Clyrolinx

Yeah I dunno... this was a moment of madness recipe. Gonna give this a try tomorrow and hope for the best.

Oh God, Why......... ?... Can't help but be curious about this:nerd::D

Oh God, Why......... ?... Can't help but be curious about this:nerd::D

For giggles I just tried a S&V of it and it's distinctly "meh". Bit of raspberry (perfumey), bit of pear (acidic) and bit of tanger (tart). Muted on everything else. I think they're all gonna need a day or two to recover from their punishment and decide what's going on :D

Dr6QOdICberOvqVYfGilprmYWmgy2EuyAoKSfSTYUYg1NcO5a5tzeeAh08dRTksHFRDbW8MtUmX1YJX-jJQba70YjuFTYiWUywlymPhsDpsH6BZlu4QXhiBcArJVXcV2c5WR-aSil0Xo8nbQcEVqgROxzIjOdJYjT3St_rh0vKSzgRHduHtF2cyz3nmpbqGpWVQbsgwz1pzIUHf9wJY-mTAplbUDAvAIruY5zdYznBJ0DuytHua95_kFyE09lwqHJxyjMiAezUXbHmFDP2juTqUkaFDlNpQw3vu8Oh7i95Xb-sPkmxSA6z3vvGY7tAIQfrQigbflHXn-PGP5ZFdz_ABQdh5EjaBek-srFjzcJlfHYU1WIgYE72M_I4KF8O5loIaZ6dCi9KSpFcEjnPIWGGV9GgNSbQ3takYueuw-iJnADz__QpxyDbRY58FJVJxSXDDCdXivH89vT-v9kw7tpC4ZL48ipVAtIaZ4gCd9DuqZZRJzXE0H4j278-eegxOQhlqhIMBYxEljz449l9o78KTMAI0KSM_NN0Hi3i8EKj3OOwlkbB36kn_O1WLpQQ42P7EbcxpouScTlIrMelCuNzWK0fazwPr5UODi6QZdW5wkFyv9URw510dXh-lB9JVx=w546-h970-no

For giggles I just tried a S&V of it and it's distinctly "meh". Bit of raspberry (perfumey), bit of pear (acidic) and bit of tanger (tart). Muted on everything else. I think they're all gonna need a day or two to recover from their punishment and decide what's going on :D

Dr6QOdICberOvqVYfGilprmYWmgy2EuyAoKSfSTYUYg1NcO5a5tzeeAh08dRTksHFRDbW8MtUmX1YJX-jJQba70YjuFTYiWUywlymPhsDpsH6BZlu4QXhiBcArJVXcV2c5WR-aSil0Xo8nbQcEVqgROxzIjOdJYjT3St_rh0vKSzgRHduHtF2cyz3nmpbqGpWVQbsgwz1pzIUHf9wJY-mTAplbUDAvAIruY5zdYznBJ0DuytHua95_kFyE09lwqHJxyjMiAezUXbHmFDP2juTqUkaFDlNpQw3vu8Oh7i95Xb-sPkmxSA6z3vvGY7tAIQfrQigbflHXn-PGP5ZFdz_ABQdh5EjaBek-srFjzcJlfHYU1WIgYE72M_I4KF8O5loIaZ6dCi9KSpFcEjnPIWGGV9GgNSbQ3takYueuw-iJnADz__QpxyDbRY58FJVJxSXDDCdXivH89vT-v9kw7tpC4ZL48ipVAtIaZ4gCd9DuqZZRJzXE0H4j278-eegxOQhlqhIMBYxEljz449l9o78KTMAI0KSM_NN0Hi3i8EKj3OOwlkbB36kn_O1WLpQQ42P7EbcxpouScTlIrMelCuNzWK0fazwPr5UODi6QZdW5wkFyv9URw510dXh-lB9JVx=w546-h970-no
I'm actually hoping it turns into something decent! :D

Made a simple recipe today. Based on Lemon Meringue (Cap ver 2)which i bought as a single flavour money saver/savour...went over to a friend we mixed some simple variations:

Lem Mer Pie (CAP ver 2) 4%
Graham Crust (FA) 3%
Vanilla Bean Ice Cream (CAP) 2%
Brown Sugar (TPA) 1%
70/30 vg/pg
2mg/l nic

and

Lem Mer Pie (v2) 8%
Graham Crust (FA) 2%
Brown Sugar (1%)

70/30 vg/pg
2mg/l nic

Second ever attempt at mixing (Mixed a Lem Mer straight no nic 70/30...still steeping)

So looking forward to tasting it in a week. And hoping for the best.

Made a simple recipe today. Based on Lemon Meringue (Cap ver 2)which i bought as a single flavour money saver/savour...went over to a friend we mixed some simple variations:

Lem Mer Pie (CAP ver 2) 4%
Graham Crust (FA) 3%
Vanilla Bean Ice Cream (CAP) 2%
Brown Sugar (TPA) 1%
70/30 vg/pg
2mg/l nic

and

Lem Mer Pie (v2) 8%
Graham Crust (FA) 2%
Brown Sugar (1%)

70/30 vg/pg
2mg/l nic

Second ever attempt at mixing (Mixed a Lem Mer straight no nic 70/30...still steeping)

So looking forward to tasting it in a week. And hoping for the best.
Would love to know how it turns out? Have almost bought that LMP concentrate a few times but haven't as yet.

Will definitely keep you posted, with the straight lem mer it smells pretty nice, but still waiting on the steep, so far flavor is rather muted on the RDA (2 1/2 day steep). @SarChasm mentioned that it does need something extra in the "Middle of the month juice" - but cant comment on that yet.

Back