What flavour profiles would you love to see next?

What would you like to see from juice makers next?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Nailedit77

Vaping Addict
LV

Awards
Thought i'd start a poll to see what everyone out there would like to see in the juice world

No limits, but it needs to be realistic :)

Don't we have all these flavour profiles already? What I'd like to see is Marmite, vetkoek, pizza, beer, Steers burger, bobotie, Peck's Anchovette (OK, maybe not that one so much), Horlicks, sosaties, paptert, Milo, bunny chow, samoosas, biltong. These are Saffie flavours, I smaak to try them.

There are plenty flavour profiles out there, but there is always room for something new. They sky is the limit...

Not all of the above options have been made as yet, there are still plenty more one can do to create something new and different :)

And Sweet, can we get a sweet category?

The "surprise me are you batshit insane" catagory. Bored to death of the same things simply redone. Even if they're small batches and not meant to be ADV, I want some kiwi cinnamon toast soaked in rasberry.

The "surprise me are you batshit insane" catagory. Bored to death of the same things simply redone. Even if they're small batches and not meant to be ADV, I want some kiwi cinnamon toast soaked in rasberry.
Exactly what I mean, we all need something dif that hasnt been done before

I made a watermelon banana that was actually pretty good

French toast sprinkled with sugar

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

I have Peanut Butter which goes with almost nothing. What would it be like with Guava and Coke? I'll tell you one thing: it won't stick to the roof of your mouth anymore. On the other hand, I could be traditional and try it with Bread Crust, Banana Nut Bread and Maple Syrup? Come on, peanut butter, banana and syrup sarmies, you don't get more authentic and traditional than that.

What about Bread Crust, Buttermilk and Espresso for Ouma rusks dunked in coffee?

We can get vodka, the tomato juice would be a challenge. Why isn't tomato available? It's a fruit innit? Although, as the old saying goes, intelligence is knowing that a tomato is a fruit, wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad.

Man, I have yet to find a Peanutbutter juice which I feel actually tastes like peanutbutter (that being said I have not tried all that many).

Although what about flavours similar to what we get with chips, like Doritos Cheese, Simba Mrs Balls Fruit Chutney and more savory flavours? Why do we not see more of those with vape juices? Is there an actual reason for it?
Is it marketing? The fact that we prefer to indulge in sweeter things? Are those flavours just harder to create when it comes to juices?

Dr Pepper e-juice would be out of this world!! I love that stuff, how it changes flavour in your mouth with the after taste and all.
What about Iron Brew? Remember those Fast Forward chocolates?

More Tobacco juices that are not RY4.

Koeksister
Koeksisters with the coconut sprinkled over them, those big ones.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ystervarkies. Dunno what they are called in English.
Melktert.

Would love an ystervarkie vape.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

@kevkev, Clyrolinx have melktert. I am going to make some with Flavour Art Forest Mix (berries). I'm also lus to try it with Naartjie and Chocolate. Or maybe Banana and Condensed Milk.

Cheddar cheese with chutney and/or gherkins on ProVita or Salticrax.

Back