What flavour profiles would you love to see next?

What would you like to see from juice makers next?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
When last have you enjoyed a lime milkshake at Milky Lane ?

That's what I'm looking for.

Some really good ideas here, best I start with a peanut butter recipe, then a very different type of menthol and tobaco.

Hey J,

This morning my Goblin was almost empty of CID, so I grabbed the bottle from my bag and went pouring. I thought it looked lighter than usual but didn't think twice about it. When I finished I put that stupid little screw in, attached the tank, and looked back to admire my work.

I had topped up my CID with XXX. :eek:

I knew that I would have to dump the tank, clean, re-wick etc. No ways these two flavours could cross over in any decent way. But I was in a rush, so I left for work regardless. On my way, the vape naturally gravitated to my face. First couple of pulls was delicious donut, obviously what was still on the coils. Then I picked up the fruit coming in, and I braced myself for a horrendous experience.

At some point I had the most amazing vape. One single pull that was a ****ing INCREDIBLE fruit donut. It was like the apple donuts I got as a kid but jam-packed with other fruity goodness. When the menthol started coming through it got pretty bad though. But I swear on it, there was one incredible toke in there!

Don't know if you're keen on doing another donut line, but I just thought I would share the experience here, might be something you can play with.

Much Love Brother!

Hey J,

This morning my Goblin was almost empty of CID, so I grabbed the bottle from my bag and went pouring. I thought it looked lighter than usual but didn't think twice about it. When I finished I put that stupid little screw in, attached the tank, and looked back to admire my work.

I knew that I would have to dump the tank, clean, re-wick etc. No ways these two flavours could cross over in any decent way. But I was in a rush, so I left for work regardless. On my way, the vape naturally gravitated to my face. First couple of pulls was delicious donut, obviously what was still on the coils. Then I picked up the fruit coming in, and I braced myself for a horrendous experience.

At some point I had the most amazing vape. One single pull that was a ****ing INCREDIBLE fruit donut. It was like the apple donuts I got as a kid but jam-packed with other fruity goodness. When the menthol started coming through it got pretty bad though. But I swear on it, there was one incredible toke in there!

Don't know if you're keen on doing another donut line, but I just thought I would share the experience here, might be something you can play with.

Much Love Brother!
Howzit bud,

I get the same at times when mixing flavours in a tank. Sometimes its amazeballs!! And sometimes it feels like im gonna chew my own tongue off...

Funny u mentioned the donut line, I have a couple things I been working on lately. At the meet we can chat and maybe u can sample some ;)

Howzit bud,

I get the same at times when mixing flavours in a tank. Sometimes its amazeballs!! And sometimes it feels like im gonna chew my own tongue off...

Funny u mentioned the donut line, I have a couple things I been working on lately. At the meet we can chat and maybe u can sample some ;)
:worship2:

On sat u can sample some new stuff I been working on, feedback is king!!!

Bring some empty bottles ;)

On sat u can sample some new stuff I been working on, feedback is king!!!

Bring some empty bottles ;)
AWESOME! Will get some Unicorns from Sean, I dumped all my bottles literally last weekend as they were serving no purpose :sweat:

Hey J,

Much Love Brother!

Working on a MAD donut recipe bud, will make a plan to get some samples for you once I'm happy

@Stosta I might just have the donut mix u looking for... working on 2 new mixes at the moment ;)
Yum!!! You'll be pleased to know Screaming Pear somehow found it into three of my devices yesterday! I usually stick to one-juice-one-tank and this ended up in my Subvod, Dripbox, and in the Estoc, so clearly I had a hankering for some pear and it totally hit the spot!

Yum!!! You'll be pleased to know Screaming Pear somehow found it into three of my devices yesterday! I usually stick to one-juice-one-tank and this ended up in my Subvod, Dripbox, and in the Estoc, so clearly I had a hankering for some pear and it totally hit the spot!
Hehehehe, nothing wrong with that :)

Back