What has been your best 2021 buy

Another vote for Arbiter 2. Since using it, I've shelved my Lotus RTA, Fatality RTA, Destiny RTA as well as my Asgard RDA.

Always thought top airflow tanks was inferior in flavour compared to bottom airflow. Flavour is up there with the rest of my atties

Wotofo smrt pnp coils and an og drop I picked up on clearance.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Actually the Destiny RTA for me. Flavour for days on it!

Think I can now unequivocally state that the DR R tank was it for me and everybody else whom had the foresight and good fortune to get one.

Regards

Another vote for Arbiter 2. Since using it, I've shelved my Lotus RTA, Fatality RTA, Destiny RTA as well as my Asgard RDA.

Always thought top airflow tanks was inferior in flavour compared to bottom airflow. Flavour is up there with the rest of my atties

I went off this and caved by getting the Arbiter 2. WOW! So impressed!

Think I can now unequivocally state that the DR R tank was it for me and everybody else whom had the foresight and good fortune to get one.

Regards

According to this thread, the DR R is the overall best buy of 2021. In second place is the Arbiter 2.

I look at it this way.

Building the single mesh coil in the DR R takes under a minute and costs about R7.

Building the dual coil Arbiter 2 takes a lot longer and costs around R 130 for good coils.

According to this thread, the DR R is the overall best buy of 2021. In second place is the Arbiter 2.

I look at it this way.

Building the single mesh coil in the DR R takes under a minute and costs about R7.

Building the dual coil Arbiter 2 takes a lot longer and costs around R 130 for good coils.

Running a single flat ni80 coil in the Arbiter 2, flavour is bang on! Not a fan of dual coils personally :-D I spent R180 for 20 coils so around R9 per coil. DR R tank still slightly more cost effective though.

I must admit I’m intrigued about the DR R tank, but not enough to actually get it currently. Interesting to see how popular it is!

Running a single flat ni80 coil in the Arbiter 2, flavour is bang on! Not a fan of dual coils personally :-D I spent R180 for 20 coils so around R9 per coil. DR R tank still slightly more cost effective though.

I must admit I’m intrigued about the DR R tank, but not enough to actually get it currently. Interesting to see how popular it is!

You meant not popular enuogh

I have 2 x Dead Rabbit R's and a host of other RDA's and RTA's that have been shelved in favour of the Dead Rabbit R's

I have 2 x Dead Rabbit R's and a host of other RDA's and RTA's that have been shelved in favour of the Dead Rabbit R's

Wow! Okay you’re fuelling my curiosity now :-D

Back