What is in your Vendor's hand?

Dela Rey Steyn

Random Internet Weirdo
ECIGSSA Donor
LV

Awards
We have some epic Hand/Desk checks here on the forum. But apart from guys like @GSM500 , @JurgensSt and @Sickboy77 , we don't really get to see what our local Juice Makers / Vendors are vaping on. Most, if not all, of them vape (well at least I hope the Juice Makers do :p )

In a sense, the vendors are mostly spoilt for choice when it comes to hardware, having access to the latest and greatest mods before most of the general public.

I think it would be interesting to see what our local Juice Makers / Vendors are vaping on and why they like that specific kit. Share a little insight into your personal vaping journey/experience with us dear Vendors/Blenders.

We have some epic Hand/Desk checks here on the forum. But apart from guys like @GSM500 , @JurgensSt and @Sickboy77 , we don't really get to see what our local Juice Makers / Vendors are vaping on. Most, if not all, of them vape (well at least I hope the Juice Makers do :p )

In a sense, the vendors are mostly spoilt for choice when it comes to hardware, having access to the latest and greatest mods before most of the general public.

I think it would be interesting to see what our local Juice Makers / Vendors are vaping on and why they like that specific kit. Share a little insight into your personal vaping journey/experience with us dear Vendors/Blenders.
Just wait till you see the tricked out Ether the guys from Sir Vape are using...

Great idea for a thread this!

I have moved this thread into the "Who has Stock" forum because Vendors are not allowed to punt in the normal threads.

Also think it is a great idea, come on show us what you are selling

I have moved this thread into the "Who has Stock" forum because Vendors are not allowed to punt in the normal threads.

Not trying to give an advertising platform, they have their own subforum where they can and do their marketing. Vendors/Blenders are vapers too. A lot of them are not using mods simply to further their sales (or other dubious intentions) They have their favourite / daily banger setups that stay with them. They also have a favourite atty / mod. It would just be interesting to see what they are vaping on. But if the thread is an issue, we can close it. Let me know and I'll remove it.

Not trying to give an advertising platform, they have their own subforum where they can and do their marketing. Vendors/Blenders are vapers too. A lot of them are not using mods simply to further their sales (or other dubious intentions) They have their favourite / daily banger setups that stay with them. They also have a favourite atty / mod. It would just be interesting to see what they are vaping on. But if the thread is an issue, we can close it. Let me know and I'll remove it.

No, it's cool... would be interesting to see the real stuff they use and not just what they are selling!

The chaos crew being abused today at Inkd

3f904ebd7ee8060e1919a19f07807817.jpg

Sent from my LYA-L09 using Tapatalk

96f84fb7e1fc83f44cdcaf57c8eeaf68.jpg

Hey guys

Testing out something I have been working on. Using a vaporesso GenX, Hellvape Dead Rabbit V2 RDA, some Quad Core Aliens from @Crafted Coils and Cotton Bacon V2

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

30120BC7-7BB1-4AE2-A335-787E02C1D1DF.jpeg This has been my go to setup for just over 2 years as you can see by the wear and tear from daily use
Red Hexohm v3 with a goon 1.5, 0.2 Nano Aliens and a twisted tip at around 90-100W.
For smack in the face flavour and smoothness you can’t beat it IMO. Just a pity the Hexohms are so hard to come by nowadays or I would definitely have a 2nd setup like this but with an RTA.

I’ve been stuck on desserts for a good few months and these are my tops at the moment... both are must tries for any dessert lover. Marshmallow Caramel, Toffee, Butter Cookie by Drool(Nostalgia) and Crumb Cake by Paper Planes. Other desserts in rotation are Frosteez, Invasion, Drool Marshmallow Mint and Miss Daisy.

I’ve used just about all the pod systems that we sell and the drag X is definitely my favourite, with the 0.15 coil. My sweet spot is 24W with 12mg DL.

Hexohm is used most of the time and the Drag X for any place that requires a bit of discretion.

Today's juice of choice, I am obsessed with the drag s, have 3 of them on rotation, not really a fan of fruity flavours in general but I left all my juice at home so I had to dig into the samples

IMG_20201201_121937.jpg

Great idea for a thread @Dela Rey Steyn !!

My daily drivers...

Voopoo Argus GT mod
Zeus X Mesh RTA
Vandy Vape SS 316 200 grit mesh
Dischem Softi Cotton Balls
46 watts @ 0.18 ohm

Red Mod - My own chocolate vanilla cupcake
Green Mod - Blackcurrent Lychee Ice..published recipe from Black Vapor.

Both these flavours have been tweeked for use on the SS mesh.

Mesh is also cut to a none standard size for better flavor and airflow

88331faebe03a31bbaa22ca14cb3c193.jpg

Sent from my LM-G900 using Tapatalk

Right now I enjoy using the Argus Air so much that I have three of them.
I am also playing with the Vthru and testing out Luxe PM40
All of these running on Good Boy 9mg

Then when I crave the some clouds I bring out the Argus GT with the new Dead Rabbit SE firing Bearded Viking 3mm Hybrid Aliens and vaporizing one of my favorite juices Drool Marshmallow Mint Butter Cookie

20201201_155119.jpg

My daily drivers...

Voopoo Argus GT mod
Zeus X Mesh RTA
Vandy Vape SS 316 200 grit mesh
Dischem Softi Cotton Balls
46 watts @ 0.18 ohm

Red Mod - My own chocolate vanilla cupcake
Green Mod - Blackcurrent Lychee Ice..published recipe from Black Vapor.

Both these flavours have been tweeked for use on the SS mesh.

Mesh is also cut to a none standard size for better flavor and airflow

88331faebe03a31bbaa22ca14cb3c193.jpg

Are you a vendor @DougP ?

Back