What mod for 25mm tank?

Heino13

Experienced Vaper
LV

Awards
I accidentally bought a 25mm serpent mini tank after not reading a thread properly

Currently have a vtc mini

What will be a decent upgrade where the 25mm tank will sit flush?

Thx

Sent from my Redmi Note 3 using Tapatalk

I accidentally bought a 25mm serpent mini tank after not reading a thread properly

Currently have a vtc mini

What will be a decent upgrade where the 25mm tank will sit flush?

Thx

Hi Heino, that's a bit like buying a car to fit a set of rims and tires. Lol!

Think best would be to jot down your expectations of an upgraded mod, not just the ability to fit 25mm tanks and then research, research and more research. Plenty of threads here and people that can comment on mod specific questions if need be.

Good luck!

I use all my 24 and 25mm tanks on a ijust s batt

Hohm slice but there are many mods that fit 25mm other cheap but good mod is the istick qc 200

@Heino13 - really - a SM25 and the Asmodus Minikin V2 were a match made for each other - whether the 2 Manufacturers knew this before hand - so what - but it's a combination that you will appreciate for the rest of your vaping journey.

@Heino13 - really - a SM25 and the Asmodus Minikin V2 were a match made for each other - whether the 2 Manufacturers knew this before hand - so what - but it's a combination that you will appreciate for the rest of your vaping journey.
You cant go wrong with a minikin

Sent from my LG-H840 using Tapatalk

Minikin boost, same compact foot print as the minikin 1.5 but can take a 25mm atomizer without overhang and does 155w, has great chip efficiency so batteries last a long long timeIMG_20170503_231937.jpg

That minikin boost still haunts me @Moey_Ismail - looks great

I like the form factor of the minikin V1.5 and my 1.5 also has great battery life

Minkin boost, iStick 200W QC, and alien are all solid daily drivers. Look in the classifieds if you're interested in the iStick. Mine is up for sale.
Also, if im not mistaken, Minikin doesn't allow pass through charging

Minikin Boost, Minikin V2, Hugo Boxer V2

Aliens peel, the predators 510 apparently pops out so Minikin v2

Sent from my LG-H840 using Tapatalk

Thanks for all the replies

Weighing up boost vs v2 currently

Back