What Peer Pressure Does......

VapeGrrl

Experienced Vaper
Supporting Vendor
LV

Awards
Due to immense peer pressure I have now abandoned my ever faithful Twisp ;( and have adopted this:

20140531_212315.jpg

Although I miss my Twisp, I have to admit that with this setup (which may be rather basic for most of you ;)) the e-liquids are a lot more tastier and just to let you guys know that my stingy husband aka @JakesSA actually made me pay for it

And rightly so.

Well done. That does look sweet. And there's nothing wrong with that setup. Its very elegant

Due to immense peer pressure I have now abandoned my ever faithful Twisp ;( and have adopted this:

Although I miss my Twisp, I have to admit that with this setup (which may be rather basic for most of you ;)) the e-liquids are a lot more tastier and just to let you guys know that my stingy husband aka @JakesSA actually made me pay for it

What a stingy bugger! Making his wife pay for an upgrade from a Twisp! This could be a fineable offence... we will have to submit this to a full bench for their take on the whole stingy issue!

JudgeAvatar.jpg

Well since I am considered staff, I demand my staff discount and from now on I shall only work staff hours, 9 to 5, anything over I will expect overtime

@VapeGrrl, I'm sure he'll make up for it with a good 'backrub' :rolleyes:

Come come, keep the domestics private please:p

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

Back