What To Do?.....which Dripper Is A Safe Bet

I'm in love with my Tobh RDA :h: - I would highly recommend it on a mech mod

I own a Magma, and it too is fantastic. However, it's over powering in my opinion on a mech; and well; I guess I've just been to lazy to fiddle enough with it yet to get to that sweet spot resistance for a mech mod

Looks like that old Sigelei 20W of mine is going to be of use again soon
I actually have to agree completely with you on that one, the TOBH is an incredible dripper, whether for clouds or flavor, she seriously rocks in my book.

Magma's are back in stock btw ;)

Err .. hope I can say that here?
ubu5eze4.jpg

Thanks to all for there useful input on this. To close off, I went magma thanks to @JakesSA and the vapeclub team. I am in love, feel like a kid again when I get to play for ages with coils etc. I highly recommend this dripper to any beginner, so easy to build on and for me it has really helped me start this journey. Thanks to @Chop007 for helping me set up for the first time and letting me try it out on a real mod as well. At this point I have tried a 0.7 ohm dual coil, on the Hana, a 1.4 ohm single on a spinner and then a 1.8 dual coil on the spinner. Obviously the hana gave amazing performance, but my favorite has been the dual on the spinner. Works brilliantly , massive clouds and great flavor, juice has never tasted this good!!
So whilst Im not exactly poor my budget can be quite tight, this little dripper has allowed me to split the move to drippers into two months, I got the dripper, ohm meter and coil building supplies this month. Next month I get to do a mod, charger and batteries in nice manageable chunks. All the while I get to practice building coils and learning about safety etc before moving on to higher power and possibly subohm. So from me to the other noobs, dont be hesitant to try the same, I really havent been disappointed. Happy vaping everyone and thanks again :rock::h:

Thanks to all for there useful input on this. To close off, I went magma thanks to @JakesSA and the vapeclub team. I am in love, feel like a kid again when I get to play for ages with coils etc. I highly recommend this dripper to any beginner, so easy to build on and for me it has really helped me start this journey. Thanks to @Chop007 for helping me set up for the first time and letting me try it out on a real mod as well. At this point I have tried a 0.7 ohm dual coil, on the Hana, a 1.4 ohm single on a spinner and then a 1.8 dual coil on the spinner. Obviously the hana gave amazing performance, but my favorite has been the dual on the spinner. Works brilliantly , massive clouds and great flavor, juice has never tasted this good!!
So whilst Im not exactly poor my budget can be quite tight, this little dripper has allowed me to split the move to drippers into two months, I got the dripper, ohm meter and coil building supplies this month. Next month I get to do a mod, charger and batteries in nice manageable chunks. All the while I get to practice building coils and learning about safety etc before moving on to higher power and possibly subohm. So from me to the other noobs, dont be hesitant to try the same, I really havent been disappointed. Happy vaping everyone and thanks again :rock::h:
welcome to the next level of vaping! Good choice to get the Magma, imho.

Back