What TV Shows Do You Watch?

AND .....The Walking Dead is starting again tonight 7/10/18 Can't wail to see where it's heading , believe it is the last season for Andrew Lincoln
https://www.imdb.com/name/nm0511088/?ref_=nv_sr_1

Also can't wait to see where its going. They are now going completely off the comic books script with Rick gone and Daryl apparently going to lead the group. And the Whisperers will be the new villains.

Finished Iron Fist this weekend. Really enjoyed the new season. Much much better than the little winey karate (sorry, kung-fu) boy they had in the first season. Except for the last episode.

Two weeks to go for Daredevil!

I know it's extremely late (and I don't know why I haven't done it sooner) but I'm just about finishing The Office. Everything else has taken a back seat until then! :number_one:

only just discovered The Last Ship.... must have been living under a rock.
and what a pleasant surprise to see that Bridget Regan is part of the cast :)

bridget_regan.jpg

I dont really watch series anymore besides Law and Order.
What i did use to watch religiously was The Mentalist, Heroes and Prison Break (the 1st season, others were meh)

anyone watch cobra kai? it’s really quite funny if you have watched the karate kid.

Watching sacred games, was surprised to see a sitcom from India with nudity and filthy language.

Sent from aPhone

American Crime Story: The Assassination of Gianni Versace.- really got carried away by this drama.
The Bodyguard - brilliant
Fortitude - just watch it
Killing Eve - interesting story
Westworld - need to finish S2. Good so far

Never really watched tv series. Wife takes over one tv amd kids the other, so normaly afyer 9pm when they sleep, I would watch a movie. But then the movies started getting really bad and boring. So a year or two ago started watching a series or two when we got the exploras that auto record(sorry not much i to technology). So did not know much, basically when I see a new series(season1) is listed in catch up I will watch an episode or two and decide if I like(after 9 when I get to use a tv). So what I have like so far and wait for new seasons.
Animal kingdom
Westworld
Lethal weapon
Gone
Castle rock

These are that come to mind, which are some of my favorites. I am more of a series guy than a movie.

American gods - very good, about the ancient greek mythology gods roaming on earth
Big bang theory - everyone should know this
Young sheldon - based on ymsheldon from big bang theory.
Scorpion - based on true events, although very far fetched, it's still goodm
Cobra kai - based on the original karate kid, original cast, extremely good!
Shadowhunters - about human/angel hybrids that hunts demons
Fresh off the boat - comedy about an asian family in the 1990s moving to America. Very funny
Bull - just good, if you are in to law series.
The good doctor - about a young docotr with autism and savant sybdrome. Actor from bates motel
Legion - about humans with super human powers
Lucifer - about the devil on earth, more of a comedy with a CIA vibe
The purge - if you have seen the movie, you will love this
The ranch - about a family that runs a ranch, aston Kutcher is a one if the main cast. Very very good
Rick and morty - if you love south park or family guy, you will love this.
Salem - about witches back in salem
Shameless - hard to explain, just need to watch this
Silicon valley - if you are in the IT space, or coding. Then you will just love this. Very funny.
Stranger things - watch it
Suits - law based, extremely good
Teen wolf - name says it all
Tosh.0
Vikings - almost the same as game of thrones, however plays off in viking times
Game of thrones
Workaholics - just a good one.

These are that come to mind, which are some of my favorites. I am more of a series guy than a movie.

American gods - very good, about the ancient greek mythology gods roaming on earth
Big bang theory - everyone should know this
Young sheldon - based on ymsheldon from big bang theory.
Scorpion - based on true events, although very far fetched, it's still goodm
Cobra kai - based on the original karate kid, original cast, extremely good!
Shadowhunters - about human/angel hybrids that hunts demons
Fresh off the boat - comedy about an asian family in the 1990s moving to America. Very funny
Bull - just good, if you are in to law series.
The good doctor - about a young docotr with autism and savant sybdrome. Actor from bates motel
Legion - about humans with super human powers
Lucifer - about the devil on earth, more of a comedy with a CIA vibe
The purge - if you have seen the movie, you will love this
The ranch - about a family that runs a ranch, aston Kutcher is a one if the main cast. Very very good
Rick and morty - if you love south park or family guy, you will love this.
Salem - about witches back in salem
Shameless - hard to explain, just need to watch this
Silicon valley - if you are in the IT space, or coding. Then you will just love this. Very funny.
Stranger things - watch it
Suits - law based, extremely good
Teen wolf - name says it all
Tosh.0
Vikings - almost the same as game of thrones, however plays off in viking times
Game of thrones
Workaholics - just a good one.

I believe binging series might just be your super power.

What can I say, if you are married with two children there isn't much else to do lol

How do you get the tv for yourself? Between my wife and kids there's enough fights on who gets a turn. My turn is 22:00 watching anything with subtitles.

Next weekend I will be out of action in front of the telly

Just finished Punisher S2 this morning. And it is the best skop, skiet, d***er series since Banshee. And nothing can beat Banshee.

Really hope they don't sell this back to Disney like the other Marvel series'. There need to be more Frank Castle.

Back