What TV Shows Do You Watch?

If you like UFOs and government cover-ups, check out 'Project Blue Book' on Showmax. It has Petyr 'Littlefinger' Gaelish from GOT as the lead actor, he is great.

At the moment really enjoying watching-
Love Island
Geordy Shore
Keeping up with the Kardashians
House wives of Atlanta
Dancing Moms

:-D:-D:-D

NAAAA not really....

I can highly recommend a series called Our Boys (HBO) it's in Arabic but man is it a good series that I don't mind reading the Sub.
Also enjoying The Rookie for some light hearted drama/comedy viewing.
Besides the above
- The Middle
-Superstore
-Speechless

Busy with PROJECT: Blue Book . The USA 's efforts to dismiss ufo sightings in the early years .
Love it !

At the moment really enjoying watching-
Love Island
Geordy Shore
Keeping up with the Kardashians
House wives of Atlanta
Dancing Moms

:-D:-D:-D

NAAAA not really....

I can highly recommend a series called Our Boys (HBO) it's in Arabic but man is it a good series that I don't mind reading the Sub.
Also enjoying The Rookie for some light hearted drama/comedy viewing.
Besides the above
- The Middle
-Superstore
-Speechless

Could you download the whole series or only up to ep 4 ? [Our Boys (HBO)]
can't wait to see where this goes , though I know about the events .

New Amsterdam - very good
The good doctor - very good
S. W. A. T - good
Seal team - very good

Could you download the whole series or only up to ep 4 ? [Our Boys (HBO)]
can't wait to see where this goes , though I know about the events .

I'm streaming them as they air, episode 5 came out early this morning though.
Glad you enjoying the series as much as I am, and like you waiting for the episodes to air sucks :-D

Never got to finish watching the Walking Dead and since the whole load is on Netflix I decide to start from scratch...

Never got to finish watching the Walking Dead and since the whole load is on Netflix I decide to start from scratch...

I need to start watching that again to, I got so lost while watching it on cable (was never on catchup and diffrent channels aired diffrent seasons/episodes) that I eventually just gave up watching the whole series.

Also need to still watch Fear the walking dead as I only ever watched season 1 and a bit of season 2.
I love apocalyptic zombie movies/series.

@Arthster if you love the zombie Genre you must watch a movie called "the dead dont die" it's a new release.

I need to start watching that again to, I got so lost while watching it on cable (was never on catchup and diffrent channels aired diffrent seasons/episodes) that I eventually just gave up watching the whole series.

Also need to still watch Fear the walking dead as I only ever watched season 1 and a bit of season 2.
I love apocalyptic zombie movies/series.

@Arthster if you love the zombie Genre you must watch a movie called "the dead dont die" it's a new release.

Thanks @Clouds4Days. Ill keep an eye out for that one.

I love apocalypse and space series / movies.
Z nation had one of the best scenes in a series ever.

Same type situation as walking dead but with humor. the one episode they crossed the border to canada and a dead mounty comes walking up so the one guy says to the zomby go away. The zomby stops turns arround and walks away. the dude turns to his companions and says.. "Thats probably the nicest zomby i ever met"

I was hosing myself

another brilliant exchange

Addy:
Wait a minute. It's a UNIX system. I know this!

[This is an obvious reference to the same line spoken by the character Lex Murphy in Jurassic Park.]

Warren:
Really?

Addy:
No. I went to art school.

:risas3:

Walking dead went through a bitof a boring patch. But the last 2 seasons they got a new production crew and its back to being awesome.

Fear has become a snooze fest lately. Clever ways to kill zombies but the story line just seem to drag.

Walking dead went through a bitof a boring patch. But the last 2 seasons they got a new production crew and its back to being awesome.

Fear has become a snooze fest lately. Clever ways to kill zombies but the story line just seem to drag.

It was for exactly that boring patch that i missed out. It almost went soap opera after Terminas.

It was for exactly that boring patch that i missed out. It almost went soap opera after Terminas.

There was a couple of good episodes. Daryl and Beth on moonshine and "Look at the flowers".

But once they get to Washington and Negan comes into the story things start to pick up again.

139922-full_halloween-cartoons-funny-cartoons-greeting-cards-and-more.jpg

Any body watching See and /or The Mandalorian ?

I am watching it. And it is the best star wars content since the original trilogy.

Unfortunately the only way to watch it is to pirate it. But since Disney have no plans yet to release Disney+ here yet we don't have much of a choice.

The Spy with Sacha Baron Cohen ,about real life spy in Israel in the 60's
I am at ep3 and loving the story .
images

Back