What TV Shows Do You Watch?

Shameless US
Quantico
The magicians ( loving this )
Blindspot
Shadow hunters (hoping it will get better )
Supernatural
The bbt
The 100 ( loving this )
The blacklist
Vikings
Into the Badlands

Panama Papers.
Quite interested to see how Jackie Chan is going to ninja himself out of a tight spot, its even starring some South Africans. :D

Bitten
Last man on earth
Naked and afraid
Blinds pot
Empire
Lucifer

Shameless
Walking dead
Shanaara chronicles
Grimm

Sent from my HUAWEI GRA-L09 using Tapatalk

Shameless
Limitless
Brooklyn99
Modern family
Killjoys
Dark matter

Sent from my HUAWEI GRA-L09 using Tapatalk

Star Trek Enterprise
Game of Thrones
Sons of Anarchy (Finished)
American Horror Story

Those are my favourites!

We are currently finishing up Izombie,still watching Game of Thrones,Grimm,Family Guy,Bob's Burgers,Archer,Bones,Fear the Walking Dead,finished Banshee last night,if you want to count anime (which I do),very much into Kabaneri of the Iron Fortress right now :D

Sent from my LG-D855 using Tapatalk

Person of Interest...waiting for next week mon & tues.
I wonder if Im the only one out of 52.98 million (2013) looking forward to a monday. :D

Game of thrones, street outlaws, Power, The walking dead, banshee, Ray Donovan, daredevil,

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Supernatural. All 11 seasons. I dont know how people have time to follow 10 different series at once lol

Preacher is looking extremely promising.I'm such a sucker for comic book adaptions though

Sent from my LG-D855 using Tapatalk

Silicon Valley, my goodness is it excellent and it just keeps getting better!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Preacher is looking extremely promising.I'm such a sucker for comic book adaptions though

I don't know, I think whoever did the script/directing for the screen adaption should be drawn and quartered! I'm a huge fan of the comic and there's so much decent material to work from, but they're messing it up badly. I'm trying to watch it with an open mind, but there's so much disruptive rubbish they're making up that's not even in the comic, that it's spoiling the whole feel of what it should be. The original story and tempo is what made comic so great, but the series is more like they're only taking characters inspired by the comic, and making up their own sh*t

I don't know, I think whoever did the script/directing for the screen adaption should be drawn and quartered! I'm a huge fan of the comic and there's so much decent material to work from, but they're messing it up badly. I'm trying to watch it with an open mind, but there's so much disruptive rubbish they're making up that's not even in the comic, that it's spoiling the whole feel of what it should be. The original story and tempo is what made comic so great, but the series is more like they're only taking characters inspired by the comic, and making up their own sh*t

Yeah they are mixing it up and changing things but I am trying to do the same,have an open mind.A lot of comic book adaptions have been terribly botched so it is a bit difficult to be optimistic...

I have quite a list:
Bones, Castle, Elementary, Lucifer, Modern Family, Nashville, New Girl, Suits, Supernatural, Big bang theory, Flash, Originals, Vampire Diaries, Vikings, Bates Motel and Criminal minds.

Not all at once, but i download all new episodes as they release...

At the moment :

Orange is the new black
Gravity Falls
Rick and Morty - Seriously waiting for season 3 sooo badly
The Office
The Big Bang Theory

Need proper interwebs to download some new stuff

I've just started with the latest season of orange is the new black. Watched 3 episodes in between meetings today.

Vikings
Daredevil
Blindspot
How to get away with murder
Izombie
The big bang theory
Fake Taxi (just kidding)
The Walking dead
The flash
i can go on and on.. lol although i do not like G.O.T

at the moment I am hooked on Scorpion, no ordinary family and gang related.

I have completed how I met your mother, almost human, friends and smallville. smallville I have watched the 9 seasons over and over again.
I love NCIS and big bang theory.

super hero series- flash, super girl, arrow.

Back