What work do you do

Haha..who knows what else goes on in there..

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk
I may just like it...
beatings-will-continue-until-morale-improves-distressed_a-G-12676445-10577378.jpg

Ironically I studied Sound Engineering and Music, because I never wanted to sit and die in front of a desk...

I'm a BI Developer, which sits at a desk for 12 hours a day...

I studied Computer Programming (MCSD C#)
then proceeded to not code a day of my life, lol. Went into Support and training for GE South Africa, then went into IT Ops management also for GE, then SWAMBO got a viciously k@k idea to move to Louis Trichardt in Limpopo, did some IT work, then some Logistics work, then tried and failed miserably to have my own carpentry Business (just not enough people in Louis Trichardt, less people in the entire town than half the occupation of a single PTA suburb. Now Working as a fleet manager for a Brick Making company, and i'm not enjoying it at all, but it pays most of the bills.

Last edited:
Bookkeeper since 1997. Payroll guru since 2003. Started doing websites in 2010 on and off. Started doing it as a side line business in 2015 and still going strong.

Work remotely for the company I used to work for in JHB from Saldanha. Loving it although it can be stressful at times as well. But I can sit in my pj's the whole day and I don't have to wait for tea time to vape :campeon:

Back