What's in your hand right now?

Haven't used a tank of any sort for a week. I recommend it :)
View attachment 53444
Yebo matie, is the tube mod a Wismec El Grande? Looks damn cool and am off to UK in couple of weeks, so am eyeing up some goodies to purchase while there. Shit job but someone has to do it. If it is a Wismec what are your thoughts on it and would you recommend it as a good purchase?

During the wee hours of the night 5 of my Reos (that you've already seen pictures of) all running DIY's... Wormwood, Coconut Coffee, Patchouli, Iced Nog and Blueberry Mojito Ice.

1cdbaaba5d022e0915bba9970f9a0740.jpg

Yebo matie, is the tube mod a Wismec El Grande? Looks damn cool and am off to UK in couple of weeks, so am eyeing up some goodies to purchase while there. Shit job but someone has to do it. If it is a Wismec what are your thoughts on it and would you recommend it as a good purchase?
I hear you man - shit job indeed ;)
The mech isn't a Wismec El Grande - just a cheap and simple SMPL (stainless steel, AMOD clone - although I'd love an authentic which aren't that expensive, just not locally available) with a Wismec Indestructible on top. It's the only tube mech I still own, normally reserved for Blackbird but currently running Coffee Cake (Paulies) because I ran out of BB last week.
Hardware-wise, our local vendors seem to be on par with the best of them, anywhere in the world, in terms of whats available. And we get it very quickly after release it seems. But authentics are still hard to come by and we have much less of a selection - so if I were you, I'd go that route :)

Kanger DripBox with Velocity V2 and Paulies Strawberry Lemon Cake in the bottle.... Squonk squonk :FADDANCING:

13164351_10154058344730450_2413296315769290333_n.jpg

A pair of notch coils have found a nice cozy home on a Twisted Messes 2, guzzling down some OFE Cup o' Joe cut in half with VG at an astonishing rate at 100W but the clouds are rich and dense, warm but not hot and surprisingly flavourful :O

image.jpeg

I hear you man - shit job indeed ;)
The mech isn't a Wismec El Grande - just a cheap and simple SMPL (stainless steel, AMOD clone - although I'd love an authentic which aren't that expensive, just not locally available) with a Wismec Indestructible on top. It's the only tube mech I still own, normally reserved for Blackbird but currently running Coffee Cake (Paulies) because I ran out of BB last week.
Hardware-wise, our local vendors seem to be on par with the best of them, anywhere in the world, in terms of whats available. And we get it very quickly after release it seems. But authentics are still hard to come by and we have much less of a selection - so if I were you, I'd go that route :)
Thanks mate, fully agree with your comments on local vendors they are indeed excellent. Problem is my nearest vendor is 400km away, and I then need to pay for courier and then pay vat at border (Swaziland). With the boom in vaping I have 4 vendors in town I will be in (Carlisle) and take the opportunity to get stocked up while I am there. Our local liquids also fare very well as to what is available in UK, especially price wise.

Really enjoying the XXX in the Vaptio S150! More to follow once I've figured out all out!
plex_wp_edited_image.jpg

Haven't used a tank of any sort for a week. I recommend it :)
View attachment 53444
Same here not since I got the Messes Squared. Killer atty. Also grabbed a Goon so yeah my tanks are a little lonely now. A tiny step away from getting my first BF atty but dripping has me pretty happy at the moment so I am content to wait.

A pair of notch coils have found a nice cozy home on a Twisted Messes 2, guzzling down some OFE Cup o' Joe cut in half with VG at an astonishing rate at 100W but the clouds are rich and dense, warm but not hot and surprisingly flavourful :O

View attachment 53527
Looks like a perfect fit too... loving the Messes it made me lose interest in getting another atty and I might sell a few now I am super satisfied and impressed...

Juice consumption has been killing my pocket lately so I've gone back to basics with the first setup I had as an all day
14627941132821305056541.jpg
Still using my drippers and RTAs but this is just the most economical setup I have at the moment

Back