What's in your hand right now?

ac261dbbc3c2bc25cb783e6d8bf81a01.jpg

Sent from my LG-H990 using Tapatalk

Im getting "there was a problem uploading your file" so ill just tell you whats in my hand right now, my shogun and dead rabbit rta :)

Loving this Yi Hi, Vsticking so much. The different settings options are amazing. Trying the DR with a SS single coil. Very nice vape.
7c98e17d6570aa03156c487f93dd20f4.jpg

Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk

@JurgensSt How do you vape 60 & 70w without a LOT of spitback? 45w and mine spits like crazy!
Both tanks are running 2.5 ID Fused Clapton's from Coilology. With tight fitting cotton (Bacon V2)

Build are very close in ohm's but the juice are dessert (70w) and fruit(60w).

Pyro and OBS coils are cut at 5mm.

This works for me and not spit back

Send from the small screen

Both tanks are running 2.5 ID Fused Clapton's from Coilology. With tight fitting cotton (Bacon V2)

Build are very close in ohm's but the juice are dessert (70w) and fruit(60w).

Pyro and OBS coils are cut at 5mm.

This works for me and not spit back

So i might have to try 2.5mm, all i have is 3mm. I always make my cotton tight fitting but it still spits.

Was thinking to try and bent my coils away from each other, like to the edge of the deck, currently almost touching each other and sitting VERY low on the posts. Thats with my dead rabbit rta.

Only difference between my Dead Rabbit RTA build and Pyro is the ID of the coils.

Only difference between my Dead Rabbit RTA build and Pyro is the ID of the coils.

Thank you! Dont know if im asking al of this in the right thread but how do you place your coils in the DR and what wattage?

Thank you! Dont know if im asking al of this in the right thread but how do you place your coils in the DR and what wattage?
I use 3 ID Aliens. Coils are about 1mm from the deck and 3mm apart in the middle.

Build comes out around .17ohm and I'm vaping at 70w

I use 3 ID Aliens. Coils are about 1mm from the deck and 3mm apart in the middle.

Build comes out around .17ohm and I'm vaping at 70w

Thank you so much, I will try that. Got 2 aliens here that I will use. Mine is bit higher of the posts and closer togheter. Still blows my mind how your vaping at those wattages lol

Thank you so much, I will try that. Got 2 aliens here that I will use. Mine is bit higher of the posts and closer togheter. Still blows my mind how your vaping at those wattages lol
I have a .11 build I'm vaping at 90w

Never said I'm the smartest peanut in the packet.

I have a .11 build I'm vaping at 90w

Never said I'm the smartest peanut in the packet.

Mouth and lungs of steel I see!

Just tried 60w with my .15 on the dead rabbit rta and its not so bad anymore, maybe I did something right when I rewicked yesterday 8--)

Ah man you know when you pick up your vape and it's just awesome.

Firing perfectly , oodles of flavour. Just right.

Billet Box / Exocet with a lovely fruity menthol. What a great vape!

e6a30f12dfffb3054ae7819fe3b6077d.jpg

Ah man you know when you pick up your vape and it's just awesome.

Firing perfectly , oodles of flavour. Just right.

Billet Box / Exocet with a lovely fruity menthol. What a great vape!

e6a30f12dfffb3054ae7819fe3b6077d.jpg
Beautiful

Back