What's in your hand right now?

Sorry, forgot to add the name. It's the OBS Engine. Yes the filling is the same as the juggerknot. The atty just love's the Noisy! Pure awesomeness!!!

I think this drip tip also looks good
37288f4372a090507541e98fedd9187f.jpg

Sent from my TA-1024 using Tapatalk

Not sure
Maybe @Juan_G can tell us
@Silver @clydern , not sure if that is the OBS Engine dual coill as I cannot remember which one she had, or the OBS Engine Nano single coil.

They are sidefill, top airflow and just about the easiest rta’s to build. Flavour is on par with anything out there imho, but I am a bit biased as well as it was my first rebuildable Rta’s. I will not get rid of them and they still slot into my daily rotation ever so often, especially over weekends. Flavour for days. They are actually DL tanks but if you close down the airflow nearly to nothing you get get a very loose restricted
Lung hit. :D Very loose, but a good dL isn’t a bad thing.

My new Goon 25mm on the Shogun (the Noisy is currently occupied)
daf137d8d31a6c7e41775afad728255e.jpg

Sorry, forgot to add the name. It's the OBS Engine. Yes the filling is the same as the juggerknot. The atty just love's the Noisy! Pure awesomeness!!!

OBS Engine Dual, I think. I tried Googling for more information and I was bombarded with so many different ones, I had no idea of which one it is.

It has a dual coil deck and it does fill on the side, not the top.

New covers for the Pulse and a matching drip tip for the Entheon
84f8bcc35c1a4a99f79bfe622a77f5ed.jpg

Flavor and V2 is great, one of the best dual flavor tanks for me

Nano don't have to stand back to the JK mini

Sent from small screen

Flavor and V2 is great, one of the best dual flavor tanks for me

Nano don't have to stand back to the JK mini

Sent from small screen
Maybe I need one the end of the month then

Sent from my LG-H990 using Tapatalk

Back