What's in your hand right now?

I find that my Subtank Mini is way more thirsty. It might be the HUGE channel mods I made :)
52cd8e4b393b25f9ff1299e90d28dc95.jpg
The standard MINI is a sponge aswell hey, my mate bought one yesterday and finished a tank in less than 2 hours, I had a few puffs aswell, but just a few, must say massive flavour he had unicorn milk in it with a 30W Cougar regulated mod, conclusion, fuel = performance...;)

my mouse, my razon orb weaver, playing dota, and the dimitri doge v2 with some black cigar that has been steeping a looooong time, had to mix in some VG othrwise this would have nocked me on my ass... hehe, but loving it... reminds me of when I started vaping :)

Love it, thank you again vape elixer :)

A nother vape for when I am at home.

Attachments

• 20150405_191231.jpg
    20150405_191231.jpg
    159.1 KB · Views: 54
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1428346933.649268.jpg

In watercolour ;-)

On the left is REO Silver with unflavoured and added menthol drops. Fresh, smooth. Lovely.

On the right is the Nautilus Mini on iStick 20w with unflavoured and 4 drops of Koolada. Instant coughing machine! Looks like I put in too much Koolada! Be warned.

Incidentally, it's been a while since I used the iStick. Amazing how clumsy it looks and how big a contraption it is compared to the REO Grand.

I feel like a little girl on Christmas morning who just got het first pink bike.

Got this the weekend, cleaning it now. I'm in heaven!!!!

I'm such a sucker for old machines, and this one is a hand crank.

And obviously Thor is assisting me

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1428403812.186506.jpg

Send while vaping on the Reo mini Thor

I feel like a little girl on Christmas morning who just got het first pink bike.

View attachment 24678

Wow that Singer machine reminds me of my early years at home. Only difference is that my mom never had a Reo. I was probably 6 years old and could not even imagine that a Reo would exist one day.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

View attachment 24678

Both are beauties! Enjoy.

Out with the kids and getting a quick milkshake between the shopping ImageUploadedByTapatalk1428483348.367887.jpg

Back