What's in your hand right now?

Sunday waterchanges for my creepy crawlies
66e8836cfbbf9a95f8f3ff4cfcb6c929.jpg

sent from JsPLAYn'Z Headquarters

Morning mouth to lung vapes with coffee

Evod and Reo Black

1b612f240c6d2c24efb98ddf279e6116.jpg

Im about to do just that nice pic @Silver .. Merry Christmas to you and family aswell as all the ecigssa member celebrating today , MERRY CHRISTMAS ALL

Thanks @JsPLAYn !
Happy holidays to you and your family

PS - the holidays are so great, i can vape and have my coffee in peace without knowing i have a ton of work to do by 10am deadline for example. Bliss

Thanks @JsPLAYn !
Happy holidays to you and your family

PS - the holidays are so great, i can vape and have my coffee in peace without knowing i have a ton of work to do by 10am deadline for example. Bliss
Thanks man il try my best.. my holdidays I take in winter lol . Right about now is our busiest time so I dnt close through December. Few breaks inbetween like today and 2mrw then reopen again as normal .. building material manufacturers .. glad u enjoying urs tho

Lately I've been so engulfed in SQUONKING ..that I've neglected my favourite setup.. and yes absence did make the heart grow fonder lol
cd16ea269775b554def16aab689b447b.jpg

Right , the DIY kit is out.

f7773475dc6378d272ddd9ecdde35f67.jpg

Now to go find the recipes that belong to these concentrates. Can't remember where they are but I need to find them.

Let's see if I can make a juice. Lol, don't laugh

Now to go find the recipes that belong to these concentrates. Can't remember where they are but I need to find them.

Goodluck

Eventually! Enjoy the process @Silver. Let us know what you mixed and how it turns out after some steeping! :D

Eventually! Enjoy the process @Silver. Let us know what you mixed and how it turns out after some steeping! :D

Thanks @TheV
I must say I have come this far, so there is no turning back now.
Am hoping I picked at least one Shake n Vape recipe in my recipe hunt back in the day.
My intention is to mix 2 recipes - one shake n vape and one for steeping - I would like to at least taste what I mixed this year still. Lol

Nais! I like the plastic container, definitely need to get me one of those. Let us know which recipes you settled on.

Sent from my HUAWEI VNS-L31 using Tapatalk

Please don't start with a Black Peter derivative. It only starts shining after 5 months

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

It's about time! Enjoy!

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Back