What's in your hand right now?

@Silver the chips is just for you.

Last night at the vape meet this was in my hands

View attachment 133106

Epic place selected @TheV the burgers and chips is a winner.

It was an epic evening in great company of coil makers, deal makers, juice makers, vape accessories makers, mod Reg-makers, and then myself. Is was great to chat to everyone about their speciality interest - wisdom was shared freely. Sample juices, including a secret to be revealed soon - that was even more epic and it is going to be a hit in my opinion. And there was obviously some action in my speciality field as well - vape mail pickup . So more stuff being exported to deepest darkest Africa later this afternoon when I fly back. The generosity of that bunch is just fantastic. I don’t want to mention anyone in specific - everyone was just great, but I want to do a big shoutout to my bud @TheV for organizing this meet up. The best burger and chips (pay attention @Silver) that I have ever had in my life !!!! Check out that slab of feta

76c8ff5175a3bb5774417b86dadc63e7.jpg

There are many great memories that I’m taking back with me, but I also want to share one about generosity from @Philip Dunkley - he allowed me to buy his 26650 out of his mod before he left last night. The “shirt of his back” is great, but the battery out of your mod, that is just next level. This due to the impromptu purchase of an HCigar 75C yesterday to replace my sadly departed Therion 75C BF - may her soul RIP

Enough rambling - I need to get going - home is calling. Thanks guys and girl. Last night was food for the soul. Hope to see you all in August again

Sent by iDad's iPhone

Awesome @RenaldoRheeder
Wishing you safe travels back and lots of enjoyment with the new vaping gear!!

It was an epic evening in great company of coil makers, deal makers, juice makers, vape accessories makers, mod Reg-makers, and then myself. Is was great to chat to everyone about their speciality interest - wisdom was shared freely. Sample juices, including a secret to be revealed soon - that was even more epic and it is going to be a hit in my opinion. And there was obviously some action in my speciality field as well - vape mail pickup . So more stuff being exported to deepest darkest Africa later this afternoon when I fly back. The generosity of that bunch is just fantastic. I don’t want to mention anyone in specific - everyone was just great, but I want to do a big shoutout to my bud @TheV for organizing this meet up. The best burger and chips (pay attention @Silver) that I have ever had in my life !!!! Check out that slab of feta

There are many great memories that I’m taking back with me, but I also want to share one about generosity from @Philip Dunkley - he allowed me to buy his 26650 out of his mod before he left last night. The “shirt of his back” is great, but the battery out of your mod, that is just next level. This due to the impromptu purchase of an HCigar 75C yesterday to replace my sadly departed Therion 75C BF - may her soul RIP

Enough rambling - I need to get going - home is calling. Thanks guys and girl. Last night was food for the soul. Hope to see you all in August again

Sent by iDad's iPhone
Safe travels @RenaldoRheeder , hopefully I will also get to meet you in August. Enjoy the heat and the goodies that you will take with you, and many happy clouds to you.

@Philip Dunkley , kudos to you and your willingness to make it an unforgettable experience for another vaper

@Silver the chips is just for you.

Last night at the vape meet this was in my hands

View attachment 133106

Epic place selected @TheV the burgers and chips is a winner.
@antonherbst, it was great seeing you again. You've been way too busy lately ... and so have I, so we both take the blame on that one :p

Sent by iDad's iPhone
@RenaldoRheeder, thanks for instigating this wonderful event. It was such a lovely night out with a wonderful mixed bag of people. Some old friends, some new friends ... walking away from it all great friends.
Have a fantastic trip back. You certainly have enough toys to keep you busy until Vapecon! :D

@antonherbst, it was great seeing you again. You've been way too busy lately ... and so have I, so we both take the blame on that one :p

@RenaldoRheeder, thanks for instigating this wonderful event. It was such a lovely night out with a wonderful mixed bag of people. Some old friends, some new friends ... walking away from it all great friends.
Have a fantastic trip back. You certainly have enough toys to keep you busy until Vapecon! :D

It has been busy lately and yes we need to settle and do our own vape meets again. Hopefully soon ill have more time.

And as you said the group of people at the meet was amazing and as always it was fantastic fun to test out the diferent vape gears availible to test.

And like @RenaldoRheeder said the juice to be released soon is going to be epic.

Renaldo good luck with all the new toys. That “white” freehand is a stunner of a mod. It might just keep you busy past December.

@TheV @antonherbst , I missed out big time but had to do a supply run to locust 1 in Potch while I could get a lift, can’t drive that road yet! Hopefully the next one I can meet some more guys, thanks for always making it interesting and a good venue.:cool:

DE16916C-7D40-488B-8FD0-237A7CF2558B.jpeg

Got some Toffee D’luxe in here, just awesome. Totally forgot I had some of this juice!

Built ,wicked and juiced up for tonight ... the last of my @smilelykumeenit coils .. served me real well as they last very long and provides good flava
72bfb49fc3bcda8ea8790acd673a6372.jpg
3c06fd4eb30b0e80fe19253205169e3d.jpg
c5a439b8041dc23120d56aa451d7ae0c.jpg

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

Back