What's that stuff in my juice?

Angelus

Experienced Vaper
LV

Awards
Hey all

I busy vaping at the moment n noticed a odd colour of something in my juice, a darker color that is in the juice but not in the bottle.

Is it perhaps from the coil or cotton?

See in the pick to the left of the coil u will see a different colour .... not sure how easy it will be to see.

Attachments

• IMG_1646.JPG
    IMG_1646.JPG
    114.6 KB · Views: 56
Happens to me when I change from a darker liquid to a lighter liquid. perhaps that's the case? else could be your older liquid has oxidized/darkened from coils and mixing with the new liquid creating this. something like this doesn't bother me much.

Happens to me when I change from a darker liquid to a lighter liquid. perhaps that's the case? else could be your older liquid has oxidized/darkened from coils and mixing with the new liquid creating this. something like this doesn't bother me much.

Ahhh cool stuff
Thanks for the reply

Sweeteners burning on the coil, I get it when I use very sweet juice.

Sweeteners burning on the coil, I get it when I use very sweet juice.

That also makes sence because this twink'd flavour juice is quite sweet but sooooooo yummmyyyyy I can't stop lol

Yup, it's definitely coming from the coils. I have the same when I have either a dark or a sweet liquid in there. It looks disgusting but it's harmless.

Yup, it's definitely coming from the coils. I have the same when I have either a dark or a sweet liquid in there. It looks disgusting but it's harmless.

Hehe looks weird but is oh so yummy lol

This is often the first sign of demonic possession. Soon you will be buying fidget spinners and wearing rompers with your male friends while drinking kale lattes.

@Angelus
Its the soak back from the heated juices close to the coil, mingling with the clearer juice still in the tank.
I get it a lot on the Kayfun 5, looks like an atomic cloud rising from the juice holes and eventually it colors the entire tank a shade darker.
A quite harmless ebb and flow and par for the course with gravity fed tanks.

Back