What's the answer?

What's the correct answer

Results are only viewable after voting.

Quintusson

Life is good and I am blessed :)
Supporting Vendor
LV

Awards
Anyone who can remember school math should get this, but the post I got it from it seems many do not. Let's see what the good people in ecigssa think. Not allowing poll results to be viewed if you have not voted. Not allowing changes. The exam starts now....

1656138213159.png

PEMDAS: Parentheses, Exponents, Multiplication and Division (from left to right), then Addition and Subtraction (from left to right)
I was waiting for your response on this. :)

For those who may still be confused, here's a video and why some people are getting 1 and not 9 (which is the correct answer).

I was waiting for your response on this. :)

For those who may still be confused, here's a video and why some people are getting 1 and not 9 (which is the correct answer).

It could also be 42 ;) ... mind you ... it could also be any number with the addition of copious quantities of "Rondkyk Twak" :-D

But what's the ultimate question then?
Interesting question ...
The Ultimate Question is; What is the Ultimate Answer to Life, The Universe, and Everything ... distinct from from; What is the Meaning of Life.
Things get a lil' hazy in the books, as whilst Deep Thought made the plans for the supercomputer Earth, that would solve the aforementioned question in ten million years, the Vogons, under the orders of Gag Halfrunt, destroyed it to make a hyperspace bypass? (something similar a Whatchamacallit) ... to which it was later revealed that part of the Earth supercomputer was compromised by the blimming Golgafrinchans, (pronounced ANC supporter), whose arrival wiped out the population of humans on the planet ... and clearly they didn't live happily ever after after that :rolleyes:, sooooo ... based on the introduction of these variables, and excluding the "wipeout" ... the answer would be; Whatever you would like it to be, (a theme popularly adopted by South African politicians :-D)

Interesting question ...
The Ultimate Question is; What is the Ultimate Answer to Life, The Universe, and Everything ... distinct from from; What is the Meaning of Life.
Things get a lil' hazy in the books, as whilst Deep Thought made the plans for the supercomputer Earth, that would solve the aforementioned question in ten million years, the Vogons, under the orders of Gag Halfrunt, destroyed it to make a hyperspace bypass? (something similar a Whatchamacallit) ... to which it was later revealed that part of the Earth supercomputer was compromised by the blimming Golgafrinchans, (pronounced ANC supporter), whose arrival wiped out the population of humans on the planet ... and clearly they didn't live happily ever after after that :rolleyes:, sooooo ... based on the introduction of these variables, and excluding the "wipeout" ... the answer would be; Whatever you would like it to be, (a theme popularly adopted by South African politicians :-D)
My "truth" and your "truth" is variables of the actual truth

Back