What's the best prank you've ever pulled?

A year or so ago, 3 weeks before the music festival, I created a fake craigslist ad saying that I had 4, 3 day EDC passes w/ shuttle passes for sale for $400 ea or all 4 for $1400. Made up some story saying that we could no longer go due to an unforeseen family emergency and needed to sell the passes. Stated in the ad was to contact my cell phone for quicker response... I put my coworkers cell phone number in the ad LOL

The next morning, when we all got into the office, you can tell he just wasn't "in the mood." I asked him what was wrong and before he could answer, he got 3 text messages from people asking about the passes. Finally, he gets out "someone made a craigslist ad with my cell phone number saying I had EDC tickets for sale!" Right after he got that out, he got a call asking about the tickets. Throughout the day, his phone has rang at least 30 times and has gotten at least 50 text messages LOL

At the end of the day, i came clean and told him it was me and that I had deleted the craigslist ad... but it did not stop the calls and texts LOL

Miles -1
Coworker - 0

LOL
That wouldn't translate well in SA, $1400 x R14.5 (exchange rate) = R20 300.:eek:
Would be a very quiet phone. :)

Did something similar. Back in the day when people sent jokes and memes over e-mails I had a co-worker that went overboard. You get to work and there where 30-50 mails of absolute rubbish. So I registered him on viagr@.com. The spam mail stopped after that.

Edit: the word viagr@ is banned on the forum?

Okey guys here is my prank but there is a little intro to it.

I buy fast cars.... My younger brother made fast cars by that I mean he took a 13i vw Chico golf cut the exhaust and called it fast (7 years younger)

So this is how it happend.....

We were in town on a family gathering at the local spur in Brits, now as you might have guessed the damn noisy little Chico golf has something to do with it.

My brother and parents stays 12km out of town and they all came in the same car to town. The setup was perfect........

When the waiter brought the food I said I had to go to the loo.... Stole my brother's keys from the seat next to me..... Went out to his car took 2m of twin flex electrical wire connected his brakes to his car horn hid the cabling between his electrical wiring and closed everything up nicely (you had to know about cars to actually find what I did).

..... 2 hours later we paid the bill and we went out too our respective cars, hugs and a few kisses later I " left" first, just went around the block to witness the chaos..... It took them 15min just to get out of the parking lot and everytime he got the brakes the car horn went off, I followed them about 5 cars behind them all the way home and it was glorious to say the least, the whole town was in uproar on every stop sign and robot and my parents was swearing at my brother and his custom "windgat little car"

Needless to say I undid what I have done inbetween tears and a sore stomach, I received the silent treatment for a few months after that

This happened way back when I was still in the army. One Saturday morning while chilling on my bed in the barracks my friend comes running into the barracks and you can see this guy is sweating profusely as he asks me where is our toilet paper. Those of you who were in the army will know but for those who weren't, toilet paper is considered white gold, you keep it locked up somewhere in a cupboard or such and as such it just happened to be that I was the holder of our stash.

Now as I said, one could see the urgency on this man's face when he flew into that barracks, alas he caught me in a good mood. Our two beds were in the corner of the barracks and as such, as luck would have it, we had an extra locker to the left of my bed which we used for general things (general layout was your bed, to the right of which you'd have your locker, in front of it you'd have a lock box (trommel) and underneath your bed would be your army bag (balsak)). So I got up and opened the locker to the left, all the while taking my time, moving things around pretending to search, and this guy is jumping up and down with desperation. Now I knew full well that the TP was in my lock box in front of my bed, but I was not going to give it up that easily. After I finished checking that locker, I moved from the left locker to the one on the right. At this point in time he's almost hopping on one foot and looking around me to see if he can spot the white gold rolls.

From there I then moved to my army bag under my bed and being as desperate as he was, he was in there with me throwing things out to try and find it. Last but not least, I eventually opened the lock box and it was scarcely open when he grabbed a roll and made a run for the bathroom uttering words I would rather not repeat in front of anyone ever again. Unfortunately for him, as I lay on my bed screaming with laughter, my good mood took an evil twist...

So I saunter over to the bathroom (communal bathrooms with 4 toilets in a row), pick the toilet right next to him and sit down. After about a minute I call to him to please pass me the TP. Now he wants to get even with me so he only tears off one block and passes it underneath and I was like 'C'mon, don't be like that' and all, and so he good naturedly passes me the whole roll after which I stand up and walk back to the barracks...

Now the following comes to you second hand as I was not there but apparently he asked for the TP again. Then he asked me again and the next moment he let out a blood curling scream with my name being the high note and again words which are not to be expressed in front of anyone else. All the while I was lying on my bed laughing like I never have in my life before or after.

We were still very good friends for a long time after that but alas he moved overseas and I have not seen him since, but I will never forget that day. :)

I went to a corporate do, all suits a formal wear. During the course of the evening I went into the toilet cubicles, took the melted bar of chocolate out of my pocket and smeared it on my hand.

I waited until I heard some one enter , then stuck my hand under the door and said" no paper in this one, can you help a guy out please"

Not one person helped, not one.

Back