Whats your ejuice drink pairing?

Caveman

Dedicated Vaper
LV

Awards
Not sure if there is a thread like this already, I couldn't find it..

So what do you guys like vaping with what you are drinking? As a smoker, my best was a cigarette with coffee, so what works for you guys?

I like my dessert vapes with coffee
Menthol with fruit juices
Tobacco with beer (or any alcohol really), menthol and beer just doesn't work
Tobacco with Whisky (borra borra white + a good whisky = heaven)

Not sure if there is a thread like this already, I couldn't find it..

So what do you guys like vaping with what you are drinking? As a smoker, my best was a cigarette with coffee, so what works for you guys?

I like my dessert vapes with coffee
Menthol with fruit juices
Tobacco with beer (or any alcohol really), menthol and beer just doesn't work
Tobacco with Whisky (borra borra white + a good whisky = heaven)

I try Vape everything with beer as far as possible. :)

Coffee during the day, red wine at night. Red wine and HIC's Toblerone is good. Wine and 7 Leaves also works for me.

Deserts with coffee. Fruits with water/juice or any cold beverage. Alcohol works with any ejuice once I've had enough

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

My "strawberry ice blend" while drinking an ice cold passion fruit and water
Double the icyness!
I have this at least once a day and am furious if I dont have very cold water for the drink!

A strong coffee with Paulies Pistachio Ice Cream is unbeatable. Any fruit with copious amounts of vodka also works, in fact in my case it works rather too well.

If I hadn't accidentally become teetotal id probably be vaping tobaccos and some fruits with some really ice cold qaulity vodka. For the most part though darker, richer liquids with coffee and some salted liquorice. Fruits/candy types with water/cold drinks.

With Coffee and Beer, alternating between a good alpha tobacco and menthol works for me.

Back