What's your favorite dripper and tank

I somehow broke mine. I think I tightened it to much and stripped it. Have to get another

Serpent RTA for singles.
Cthulhu V2 for dualie
Drippers - I'm over them

Nuppin BF Rda
The other Nuppin
cbbae185575492d70a2a8725147b817f.jpg

Griffin-rta. Chimney stuck on base.
had the same issue. If you can find a thin strip of leather to grip the knurly bit of the base you should be able to separate them.

Then change out the base oring to one of a smaller diameter, it will stretch out and become thinner making it much easier to remove the chimnet in the future and it will still seal well. The stock seal is a bit too big imo.

My Pollux RDA is still my favorite RDA for flavor. At the moment I'm using the Double Vision that's giving the Pollux a run for it's money.
My dark horse mini is a close third and then my Castor RDA (big brother of the Pollux).
Tank, I don't have a favorite. All mine (and those that I've sold or threw away) are crap.

had the same issue. If you can find a thin strip of leather to grip the knurly bit of the base you should be able to separate them.

Then change out the base oring to one of a smaller diameter, it will stretch out and become thinner making it much easier to remove the chimnet in the future and it will still seal well. The stock seal is a bit too big imo.
In the freezer atm. Tomorrow I try. Ty. No one else mentioned that.

Pics please?

First pic is the Target Tank, Second pic is the Royal Hunter with a Trinity cap with the original cap next to it and the third pic show the internals of the Royal Hunter. This is an authentic but the Clones are pretty good as well.

RoyalHunter 001.JPG RoyalHunter 002.JPG RoyalHunter 003.JPG

How's the leaks on aromamizer that ppl say

My aromamizer only leaked on me twice (my fault though, it was leaning at a 45 degree angle upside down in my bag and was wicked poorly) other than that it never leaks. Love this thing. :D

Back