What's your rabbit hole?

Which rabbit holes of vaping do you find yourself in?

• Total voters
@volcom27101982 , check out this thread
Read it from the first page
It explores the various rabbit holes in vaping
Many of us are far down it, where it’s dark and we need torches to see where we are going
Hehe

Just discovered this thread today. And must admit, since joining a month ago, I have fallen in 3 of those rabbit holes already. I think the forum being one of the deepest. I have gotten a lot of info hear and already learned a heap (The heap might be because of all the digging).

the second is DIY juice. I was always scepticle about it, but since I joined the forum, I realized how easy it is. So I have already made three purchases of DIY juice baskets. Still waiting on the first order which contains nic and the last order which I ordered yesterday. The nic is the only part that I am really missing now. But this hole is already getting pretty deep. Have to stop digging for now I guess.

The other hole is gear...but did not get too deep in that yet...might begin to dig again when the shops open up. But must say, I have prioritized my “wish” list to make sure what I am after instead of just buying and hoping it works. This forum has given me a lot of info and I am thankful for that!!

Just discovered this thread today. And must admit, since joining a month ago, I have fallen in 3 of those rabbit holes already. I think the forum being one of the deepest. I have gotten a lot of info hear and already learned a heap (The heap might be because of all the digging).

the second is DIY juice. I was always scepticle about it, but since I joined the forum, I realized how easy it is. So I have already made three purchases of DIY juice baskets. Still waiting on the first order which contains nic and the last order which I ordered yesterday. The nic is the only part that I am really missing now. But this hole is already getting pretty deep. Have to stop digging for now I guess.

The other hole is gear...but did not get too deep in that yet...might begin to dig again when the shops open up. But must say, I have prioritized my “wish” list to make sure what I am after instead of just buying and hoping it works. This forum has given me a lot of info and I am thankful for that!!

Good to hear @mstrauss003
There is a big mine of very valuable info here on the forum
A challenge is that it’s spread out and sometimes difficult to find
It’s not easy to categorize everything neither is it easy to ask folk to post in the right categories or sub forums
So you have to read. And use the search function. Otherwise for hardcore searching, use Google and preface your search with ECIGSSA (I don’t remember the exact syntax of the query) but it’s very powerful

Almost any gear will have been spoken about here on the forum. And there’s a lot of DIY info too

When in doubt ask us and feel free to post your questions. The experienced vapers here are normally more than willing to help out or give you their advice. Someone here is bound to have experience in something you are considering.

Mine : not so much juice, I have very simple tastes there although I do like to DIY, but I do have a fascination with tanks/RDA/RDTA. I just have to understand how they work and the principles behind them. I also had a trepidation about them and getting the builds right. Now I find myself enjoying the builds and am not afraid to stuff up. I enjoy the science behind the coil building although I am at a very simple stage.

I have reasonable understanding of Ohms law as I build my own aux systems for camping. Dual battery systems and solar for vehicles and trailer.

@Silver Thanks for this thread, really good.

@Rob Fisher I am very curious to know how much of Red Pill you have left? I understand that you might not want to divulge such secret information during the lockdown but it's worth a try

@Slick suffice to say if they don't open up on the 1st of June I am in deep crapolla! :eek:

And the first batch of juice to come from Vapour Mountain after lockdown is some 50/50 Red Pill! :h:
Dvarw DL FL Close Up 14.JPG

Just tagging fellow rabbit hole entrant @Intuthu Kagesi
Check out this thread
Start on page 1
Enjoy it

Just tagging fellow rabbit hole entrant @Intuthu Kagesi
Check out this thread
Start on page 1
Enjoy it

Thanks for the tag Silver :)

You vapers are crazy ... O wait, that's me too :facepalm: ...
So my "hole", currently ... that would be this forum as it supports everything vaping related, to which there are many related holes, and coffee, did I mention coffee, O ... and I really enjoy good coffee :aplastao:and my bikes, and single malt and couch rugby, (in no specific order) ;)

Coffee juice is still my rabbit hole!

And still is, but oh ... I have only a few ones left in my Untried box ...

Actually all juice is my rabbit hole, but not as much now as when I started vaping. Nowadays I'll try something new if it really takes my fancy, but I've eventually (after 5 years of vaping!!) found a few favourites (and some new ones have been added to my Favourites).

Wanna go down deep into the hole ... Ever thought of owning a 3D printer and creating your own vape mod?
If you don’t fancy creating your own, you could just fork out some $2,500 to get vaping with this sexy little beast ...

The Magic Valley Vapour SX350J Dual Mod is apparently a bronze and glass mod, designed to utilise TWO? 22mm Fat Daddy Vapes 510 connectors capable of 35A continuous apiece :eek: ... has a deck thickness of just under 2.5mm, and in spite of it's complexity and compact form factor, allows for battery changes without the use of any tools. It's slightly more than 90mm in height, and is some 60mm thick at its centre, (it's thickest point). There's no mention of any electronics, and you'll still have to invest in a couple of decks :sweating:

Magic Valley Vapors SX350J Dual Mod 18650 – $109,000.png

Last edited:
Im still in the early stage of vaping so for me the RABBIT HOLE is still big. But i guess the deeper i get the narrower the hole will get hopefully lol. Still a few things i need and want think its more a want than a need. But as the months go on i will build up on the things i need specially juice a person can never have too much juice.

Hello, ... is anyone there?

I am in this rabbit hole and I keep hearing voices. These are some of the things I am hearing.

"Why, sometimes I've believed as many as six impossible things before breakfast."
What, like getting huge clouds from an MTL device ?

"It's no use going back to yesterday, because I was a different person then."
This is so true ...... now I DL only

"We're all mad here."
This is something I know from my first day here, it is not necessarily a bad thing, in fact if we ever get out of the hole you should embrace a side of you that is quirky and unpredictable, and maybe when you get back to reality, you'll want to take a little of that with you.

"It takes all the running you can do, to keep in the same place. If you want to get somewhere else, you must run at least twice as fast as that!"

Now here is a quote that really applies to vaping, 10 years go I vaped and blew vapour, 10 years later I am doing the same, am I mad ?

Back