Where can I find this juice? (Amaren Super Fruit)

Scorocket22

Building and mixing :D
LV

Awards
I found this juice at a local cafe and it was just so good! I went back there and the shopkeeper told me they don't stock ejuice anymore as nobody was interested in it. I know this is an odd request but if anyone know where I can buy this or at least mix it myself?

Here is a picture I found on the juice's website but the buy option on the site goes to an expired bidorbuy ad.

IMG_15800785992714.jpeg

Amaren also makes Hookah tobacco :)

Check at a flea market or hookah tobacco suppliers, thats where I seen them in my area Or you could contact them for a supplier in your area.

Hmmm.... so you need some watermelon, lime, orange, grapefruit, and strawberry concentrate flavours and you got a nice diy e-liquid project there. Ooh, look mint too.

It say could as well so maybe higher VG ratio?

Scorpion there is a shop here in jhb that stocks that juice called shisha time

I've seen them at the ecig/bong stall at the randburg fleamarket. There are two stalls- it's the one that doesn't sell shirts and hoodies

I bought the Amaren American Tobacco Blend and it is so nice. It tastes like a honey cigarette.

Yeah, the bloke from the stall told me it's manufactured locally (but he also told me the liqua they are selling for R70 a bottle is real, too, so I take everything with a pinch of salt)

Anyway, I enjoyed the Amaren tobacco flavor I tried, too. But noticed my chest started feeling a bit heavy after a few days of it, so it now sits in my juice drawer unused.

There's a hookah shop in Fordsburg called shisha buzz that can supply you with that make

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back