Where do you buy your concentrates from and why?

Tanja

Dedicated Vaper
LV

Awards
I buy mine from Vape Hyper...
R38 for 10ml and R170 for 50ml all makes...
Same day delivery...
Free delivery...

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Most of the time when doing an order I need to get from more than one place due to limited stock holdings.

Would be nice to get one supplier that stocks basically the entire flavour ranges of all brands...

Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk

I don't favour any particular vendor. I buy a wide variety of brands and flavours, too wide for any one vendor to stock. So who I buy from will be dependent on what I need at the time, along with taking advantage of any specials/sales which may be running. I have bought from 11 different vendors so far and I'll continue that trend.

Did any 1 of use buy concentrate from Vape Africa yet
I could be mistaken, but I believe they only sell their own concentrates (or re-branded ones), instead of directly selling TFA / FA / CAP etc.

Mostly buy from carlos concoctions because of good service,the rest like @RichJB said because of specials!

Also buy from whoever has what I need, but I tend to favour The Flavour Mill. They are doing great things and out of all the vendors they most consistently run great specials. The super service is also a plus.

I buy from whoever has stock at the best price and can meet the bulk of my requirements. Which means I use just about any vendor, apart from Valley Vapour - they're just too expensive.

I get most my concentrates from the Gents @ Atmosfear.
Prefer buying 20mls bottles over 10/30mls - And their prices are Solid, TFA 20ml for R60
Those are decent prices!

So many vendors have been listed here - I use BlckVapour for mine, except LorAnn (although I believe they're going to start stocking that too soon). Average price of R45 per 10ml on most of their flavours.

So I would like to ask a very blonde question...

Why would you pay more at one place? If you can get concentrates at R30 or R38 for 10ml... why would you pay R45? Is it loyalty? Service etc?

I have heard many good things about Blck Vapour.... but can't get myself to pay R45 if I can get the same thing somewhere else for R30 or R38...

I pay R45 from Vaperite because it's close to home when I run out mid month... so it's convenient...

I'm loyal to my wallet and will definitely shop around.
If it's price equivalent then it boils down to vendor preference.

So I would like to ask a very blonde question...

Why would you pay more at one place? If you can get concentrates at R30 or R38 for 10ml... why would you pay R45? Is it loyalty? Service etc?

I have heard many good things about Blck Vapour.... but can't get myself to pay R45 if I can get the same thing somewhere else for R30 or R38...

I pay R45 from Vaperite because it's close to home when I run out mid month... so it's convenient...

I don't as a rule pay more than the competition, but I factor in shipping fees as well. I'm brand-loyal to BlckVapour but not the point where I will spend more there just on principle. But if I take my full shopping list, add it all up, and then look at shipping fees included it usually works out very close (or the same) as some of the competition.

I am mostly loyal to my wallet, especially in this day and age.

However I do value good service. If I have to pay R5 more and know I am going to get the service behind it, I will.
Also, range makes a huge difference to me - whether a retailer has all the brands I like and replenishes stock in a timely fashion.

Therefore I almost exclusively only use 2 major retailers - because chances are they will have all the items I am looking for in stock.

@Tanja, it's not just about price but about how much of the product you're actually getting. Assuming that you're getting 100ml of nic or 10ml of concentrate, because that's what it says on the label, is unwise. I have compared the weights of unopened bottles from several vendors. The differences are substantial. Some of that might be down to vendors using slightly different plastic bottles, and then different concentrates also have different specific gravities, some are lighter and others heavier than the PG 1.036g/ml norm. But you can also visually spot that some vendors over-fill their bottles. So I factor that into the prices I'm paying.

@Tanja, it's not just about price but about how much of the product you're actually getting. Assuming that you're getting 100ml of nic or 10ml of concentrate, because that's what it says on the label, is unwise. I have compared the weights of unopened bottles from several vendors. The differences are substantial. Some of that might be down to vendors using slightly different plastic bottles, and then different concentrates also have different specific gravities, some are lighter and others heavier than the PG 1.036g/ml norm. But you can also visually spot that some vendors over-fill their bottles. So I factor that into the prices I'm paying.
Makes sense... never thought of it that way... which is why I decided to ask the blonde question

I can definitely attest to the overfilling, bought some 10ml concentrates the other day and got about 12.5ml out

I've ordered from Sir Vape; Blck Vapour; Carlos Concoctions and the Flavour Mill. I honestly prefer Blck Vapour for service but Carlos for price. Recently I started ordering from Billow the Ohm (http://billowtheohm.co.za/) because one of the owners lives and works quite close to me so any time I need anything I can just pop him an email or Whatsapp and get it same day or next day. Prices are comparable; no shipping costs because I collect and no waiting for deliveries make it a huge plus.

I should probably add here that yesterday was the second time I screwed up an order (lost in thought and I end up ordering the wrong ingredient). So I ordered 10 correct bottles, and 1 bottle I didn't need. Realised it much later only and was like "aggh, not again." Emailed BlckVapour to ask them if it's at all possible (and still in time) to change the one bottle, and sure enough... concentrate vapemail came today and they corrected my mistake.

(Same thing happened 2 weeks ago, and again they gladly fixed my order)

It's not always about the price, service counts for a lot as well.

I should probably add here that yesterday was the second time I screwed up an order (lost in thought and I end up ordering the wrong ingredient). So I ordered 10 correct bottles, and 1 bottle I didn't need. Realised it much later only and was like "aggh, not again." Emailed BlckVapour to ask them if it's at all possible (and still in time) to change the one bottle, and sure enough... concentrate vapemail came today and they corrected my mistake.

(Same thing happened 2 weeks ago, and again they gladly fixed my order)

It's not always about the price, service counts for a lot as well.
Black Vapour all the way and best part is they got LA also now.

Back