Which BF RDA do you choose?

I haven't tried many but I really enjoy the following:
1. OL16 (sits perfect on reo)
Flavour: 9/10
Ease of Build: 8/10
Build quality: 10/10 (consistently great, I have 3 authentic now)

2. Hadaly (overhang! - wasn't having as much joy on single cell mech, probably the builds i tried, but on regulated squonker it's awesome)
Flavour: 8/10
Build quality: 8/10

3. Cyclone (with AFC cap, also perfect on reo)
Ease of Build: 7/10

DL dual coil between 0.3 and 0.45 ohms is my happy place on the reo grand and leprechaun.

I haven't tried many but I really enjoy the following:
1. OL16 (sits perfect on reo)
Build quality: 10/10 (consistently great, I have 3 authentic now)

2. Hadaly (overhang! - wasn't having as much joy on single cell mech, probably the builds i tried, but on regulated squonker it's awesome)

3. Cyclone (with AFC cap, also perfect on reo)

DL dual coil between 0.3 and 0.45 ohms is my happy place on the reo grand and leprechaun.

So i take it your favourite rda to use is the ol16 bud ? What sort of builds do you use on the ol16? I know there is a ol16 thread but just wanna know whats your happy place bud ?

Is it not bad for battery life if you charge your batteries when they are only drained to that sort of voltage @Christos ?

On my tubes i usualy run them till they are around 3.3v/3.4v
Less drain means less recharge. Equates to longer life Span in my mind.

You can feel the vape starts to become weak after about 3.8 to 3.6 V.

Less drain means less recharge. Equates to longer life Span in my mind.

You can feel the vape starts to become weak after about 3.8 to 3.6 V.

I think there are alot of myths pertaining batteries.
Ive also heard never discharge a 18650 past 3.2 v

So i take it your favourite rda to use is the ol16 bud ? What sort of builds do you use on the ol16? I know there is a ol16 thread but just wanna know whats your happy place bud ?
dual 26g ni80 (for most flavours), and 28g or 27g KA (for tobacco's), ID between 2 and 2.5mm. last night I fitted some of @SAVapeGear claptons to one OL16, and they are very nice too!

I think there are alot of myths pertaining batteries.
Ive also heard never discharge a 18650 past 3.2 v
I think the LG chocolates can go as far as 2.8v safely.
I treat all my batteries like I treat my hundreds of LiPo batteries.
I've got batteries that are 3 years old (18650) that are still in use because they are still performing optimally will very little sag.

@Petrus you managed to convince me and after watching and reading multiple reviews.... Snappy is on her way

Ive gone for normal shipping though £9 vs £40 was too much for me to stomach especialy after paying $55 shipping yesterday on the Reo.

@Petrus you managed to convince me and after watching and reading multiple reviews.... Snappy is on her way

Ive gone for normal shipping though £9 vs £40 was too much for me to stomach especialy after paying $55 shipping yesterday on the Reo.
You won't regret it. This is one beauty.

Am I the only one still rocking the Odin

Love this atty on the reo

Easy to build. Can't use thick wire though

But then again you don't need to on a reo

Am I the only one still rocking the Odin

Love this atty on the reo

Easy to build. Can't use thick wire though

But then again you don't need to on a reo

The Odin is the Oddis Atty aka (O-Atty) @Riaz ?

@Petrus still uses his and loves it, i have also gotten myself recently a sxk clone version of it.

And the clone version flavour wise is pretty good not the best ive tried but but still pretty good.

using an authentic 528 customs bf pin

Did you order this from over the seas or buy it locally brother and is the bf pin for the goon 22 and 24 the same pin?
It would be nice to grab one of these.

I've only tried a handful and they've been the more readily available atties - all good on the whole. My list:

1. OL16

Build quality: 9/10

2. Cyclone (2014)

Ease of Build: 6/10
Build quality 6/10

3. Hadaly

Build quality 8/10

4. Cyclone (2013)

Flavour: 8.5/10
Build quality 5/10

4. Cyclone with AFC (Cyclops)

Flavour: 7/10
Build quality 7/10

5. RM2

Build quality 8/10

6. Velocity V1 (Tobeco clone)

Flavour: 6/10
Ease of Build: 9/10
Build quality 6/10

I haven't tried a BF Petri, but if it performs anything like the normal RDA it would be right up there with the OL16:

1. Petri V2

Build quality 9/10

I've only tried a handful and they've been the more readily available atties - all good on the whole. My list:

1. OL16

Build quality: 9/10

2. Cyclone (2014)

Build quality 6/10

3. Hadaly

Build quality 8/10

4. Cyclone (2013)

Flavour: 8.5/10
Build quality 5/10

4. Cyclone with AFC (Cyclops)

Flavour: 7/10
Build quality 7/10

5. RM2

Build quality 8/10

6. Velocity V1 (Tobeco clone)

Flavour: 6/10
Ease of Build: 9/10
Build quality 6/10

I haven't tried a BF Petri, but if it performs anything like the normal RDA it would be right up there with the OL16:

1. Petri V2

Build quality 9/10

Nice RDA's there @KB_314 and of all those which are you planning to use on the P67 ?

Nice RDA's there @KB_314 and of all those which are you planning to use on the P67 ?
I'd love to find a BF pin for the Petri (locally) - that would be first prize. But to begin with I'll be using my Hadaly (coming off a Halcyon) or possibly a 2013 Cyclone.
Have you decided what atty will grace your incoming p67? :aplastao:

I'd love to find a BF pin for the Petri (locally) - that would be first prize. But to begin with I'll be using my Hadaly (coming off a Halcyon) or possibly a 2013 Cyclone.
Have you decided what atty will grace your incoming p67? :aplastao:

Oohhh that will be nice a Petri on her will look amazing. Doesnt the Petri come with 2 510 pins ? Maybe you could bf one ?

Im so excited for this P67 more than any other Mod i have received in over a year so i needed something nice to sit ontop of her.
After reading @Petrus opinions and him rating the Snappy top of his list the googling of reviews commenced.

So i got a snapdragon v1.5 on the way from uk which im equally excited for now :)

Oohhh that will be nice a Petri on her will look amazing. Doesnt the Petri come with 2 510 pins ? Maybe you could bf one ?

Im so excited for this P67 more than any other Mod i have received in over a year so i needed something nice to sit ontop of her.
After reading @Petrus opinions and him rating the Snappy top of his list the googling of reviews commenced.

So i got a snapdragon v1.5 on the w ay from uk which im equally excited for now :)
The perfect combo - thats awesome man - Snappy is right at the top of my wishlist :) and what better a mod than the p67! Looking forward to your pics and thoughts on the setup

The perfect combo - thats awesome man - Snappy is right at the top of my wishlist :) and what better a mod than the p67! Looking forward to your pics and thoughts on the setup

Thanks i cant wait, i hope it doesn't take too long to arrive because i chose normal shipping via royal mail.

Now what about the Krytan ?
I have not heard anyone mention the Kryton in bf configuration even in normal confuguration could help folks.

Hi @KZOR can you share some light in the RDA you have purchased or tried that come with a BF PIN please, thanks m8 :)

We using a simple scoring method here as folows:

Flavour: x/10
Ease of build: x/10
Build Quility: x/10

@Clouds4Days, my concern about the Kryton is just after the first group buy on HESA I saw a lot for sale in the classifieds. For me I don't like any atty bigger than 22mm.

Back