Which flavour is your First-Vape-of-the-Day?

Hooked

Vapin' up a Storm
LV

Awards
Mine is Bumblebee - Machete, made by The Vape Guy @BumbleBee

The flavour description is, "The Machete is a strong South American coffee blend, not sweet or creamy but bold, dark and strong with a rich crema, blended with a hint of cocoa and just a little bit of spice."

EDIT: It is truly a remarkable coffee e-juice. It's not only my First-Vape-of-the-Day, but my First-Thought-of-the-Day. I ordered 2 bottles for the first time recently. BIG MISTAKE! I should have ordered 10!!

At the moment, I enjoy a fruit vape first thing in the morning. I switch between NCV, Trinity (kiwi, white grapes and strawberries) and Naked, All Melon. :)

P.S @Hooked I need to get some Machete to try!

First vape is usually a strong tobacco while drinking coffee

Rich tobacco by wicked vapes or VM4 by vapor mountain.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Normally a few toots of whatever’s in my B.B. (either red pill or Panama)

Not allowed to Vape inside so have to be sneaky!!

I really enjoy a nice tobacco or ry4 or cookie vape in the morning so basically a nice dryish type of vape at low watts.

With so many great recipes and comercial juice available i tend to not settle and will vape a juice for a few months then change to something else.

At the moment it is Obsidian.

Something in a sweet bakery style. Peanut butter and Banana, Creme de Orange. The last week or so I have tried a tobacco a couple of times in MTL mode but have not set that up right yet.

A nice coffee vape does sound nice as well, will see what I can DIY in that direction.

Menthol's are a no no for me on an empty stomach.

Regards

I enjoy a tobacco-themed vape with coffee in the morning. Sometimes a dessert tobacco, other times I need something a bit stronger so I go for a fuller tobacco.

It's also nice to pair my coffee with, well, coffee!

The flavour description is, "The Machete is a strong South American coffee blend, not sweet or creamy but bold, dark and strong with a rich crema, blended with a hint of cocoa and just a little bit of spice."

EDIT: It is truly a remarkable coffee e-juice. It's not only my First-Vape-of-the-Day, but my First-Thought-of-the-Day. I ordered 2 bottles for the first time recently. BIG MISTAKE! I should have ordered 10!!
All things considered I like a lemon type (Dinner Lady,preferably)in the early morn,though my ATF Cassadegga Cannoli be One is great any time.As the song goes "I just can't get enough".

I am with you, really good coffee right here!
IMG_0625.jpg

Back