Which new mod??

Hey Rob. Am looking into this settup for myself. Wondering if it has that slight "overhang" due to rounded edges of the mod. (With the Zeus fitted) I don't mind it, just curious. Want to upgrade the R150 to the R200 but my heart says go for a BB.

@Spyro very good point... I don't have my Zeus anymore because one of my mates stole it when he was loosing his mind because of leaks so he had to take it. Here is the Wake RTA (24mm) on the R200 and yes there is a little overhang... but if it was me I would also go for the BB because the BB is the all round best device and I'm never ever without one.
24mm 001.JPG 24mm 002.JPG

No matter how many mods I get I always go back to my voopoo. Gives you the option to get an rta and rda on your budget.
Looks nice, goid battery life and fires when you push the button.

@Spyro very good point... I don't have my Zeus anymore because one of my mates stole it when he was loosing his mind because of leaks so he had to take it. Here is the Wake RTA (24mm) on the R200 and yes there is a little overhang... but if it was me I would also go for the BB because the BB is the all round best device and I'm never ever without one.
View attachment 118273 View attachment 118274

Ah lovely thank you! I believe the max you can go on the hotcig is 23mm without that "overhang" but even a 25mm doesn't look bad on it. I think I'll take your advice and go for the BB... Or maybe I'll do both and eat dog pellets for the last week of the month.

Thanks again :)

With regards to the drag, I personally never bought one, I never liked the resin. A friend of mine just got back from Malaysia and picked up the most gorgeous silver drag with one side silver and the other with carbon fibre. Only paid R550 and it's definitely genuine. Absolutely beautiful mod! IMG_20171231_220116.jpg

I am loving the Smoant Cyclon. Just a heads up. So much so, got two. Running one on a Bravo 24 RTA at work — Not to convinced by the Bravo tank yet. The other next my bed now, with the old faithful Pharaoh 25. And my trusty first Smoant on the right. Smashing vape with the Cyclon.

6095fe7308ac51070585c882c32791d1.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I am loving the Smoant Cyclon. Just a heads up. So much so, got two. Running one on a Bravo 24 RTA at work — Not to convinced by the Bravo tank yet. The other next my bed now, with the old faithful Pharaoh 25. And my trusty first Smoant on the right. Smashing vape with the Cyclon.

6095fe7308ac51070585c882c32791d1.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Is that the Crius V2? That was a killer RTA in its days. I regret selling mine

i would say the minkin v2 us an awesome mod..been using mine since it was released and no issues at all.
i also got the sirius mod which i also like alot.

Attachments

• IMG_20180124_173412_EXP1.jpg
    IMG_20180124_173412_EXP1.jpg
    344.1 KB · Views: 20
I'd say watch the Classies sometimes great bargains on hardly used mods ..... if you don't want anything fancy look at the VV devices also they cheap as chips and does the job no fuss ... Noisy Cricket 25 comes to mind the Tesla also ...

Then you will have more moola to spend on RTAs RDA's ;)

Firstly I would suggest the Voopoo Too, than if not check the Tesla Punk. I've tried both and both perform excellent. The IPV Cyanide is also a brilliant mod. The new Snow Wolf R Mod is also brilliant. Also take a look at the Aegis , Hohm Slice , Asmodus Minikin Reborn. Good Mods. Squonks I'm not really into also bro. ;)

Ah lovely thank you! I believe the max you can go on the hotcig is 23mm without that "overhang" but even a 25mm doesn't look bad on it. I think I'll take your advice and go for the BB... Or maybe I'll do both and eat dog pellets for the last week of the month.

Thanks again :)

With regards to the drag, I personally never bought one, I never liked the resin. A friend of mine just got back from Malaysia and picked up the most gorgeous silver drag with one side silver and the other with carbon fibre. Only paid R550 and it's definitely genuine. Absolutely beautiful mod! View attachment 118280
@Spyro is that one with the abalone finish the Revenant Cartel?

Geez, I swear I must've been living under a rock! it looks good. How does it perform overall?
Hotcig is a beautiful mod, not meant for sub-ohm tanks coz it hits hard. Its meant for drippers and RTAs in my opinion. It has interchangable plates and the chip itself mimics the dna chip. It hits really good. I owned one last year until I got bored lol

Back