Which new mod??

Captain Chaos

Experienced Vaper
LV

Awards
I've got this incurable itch to buy another mod. (told the wife there must always be a back up ;))
I love my iJoy Captain, but want something different as well. What do you guys and gals recommend? Budget is around R 1800.
Not into squonking (yet).
Let's have it, I'm all ears.

Are you after just a mod? Or a complete setup?
Do you want cloud production, nic hit, DL or MTL?

Hot Cig R200 - R1,260 Zeus RTA - R580 - A dash over budget but awesome setup!

I've got this incurable itch to buy another mod. (told the wife there must always be a back up ;))
I love my iJoy Captain, but want something different as well. What do you guys and gals recommend? Budget is around R 1800.
same bout as u look at the ijoy diamond takes the same batteries

@Carnival, I saw that one. I really like the look of the Smok G priv 2 as well.
Does anyone know whether the Smok G-Priv2 is any good?

@Rob Fisher - that Zeus RTA rocks! Going to get one of them. Who stocks them?
Sorry, just found retailers with them. Google is once again my friend!

I think with that budget for just a mod you are open to pick and choose. I must say what @Rob Fisher suggested would be a killer setup, will also look a lot more expensive than it actually is.
I also like the Snowolf 200w plus, don't own one but looks the business. You have options in the G-Priv, Minikin V2 and hundreds more. Just keep in mind where you will be using the mod and also what it will be exposed to.

If you're looking for a mod only,I would say go for the VBOY GTRS and you would still have some change.

If you're looking for a complete regulated setup,go for the Minikin Reborn and the Asmodus Voluna RTA.

These are amongst my favourite,quality setups which i really treasure.

Are you after just a mod? Or a complete setup?
Do you want cloud production, nic hit, DL or MTL?

I dint know that different atties can have different effects. Just thought dual coils give more cloud. What I have been following is - Burn more juice with more wraps and more wattage to get huge clouds.

Which atty is best for cloud production ??
And which one for nic hit ?
Also if u can suggest one for mtl

I dint know that different atties can have different effects. Just thought dual coils give more cloud. What I have been following is - Burn more juice with more wraps and more wattage to get huge clouds.

Which atty is best for cloud production ??
And which one for nic hit ?
Also if u can suggest one for mtl
Mods are one thing. Atty's are the actual thing according to my uninformed knowledge. It however remains personal, alot of trial and error. Rob suggested the Zeus and from what I have read they are awesome.
MTL is limited and I know the Siren V2 had awesome reviews. Maybe one of the more experienced MTL vapers can advise you here.
I am more of a RDTA lover and therefore can't give the best advise on RTA's .

Sent from my SM-A520F using Tapatalk

Mod only I assume.

On that budget, I would go for the Minikin V2. https://thevapeindustry.co.za/colle...s/asmodus-minikin-v2-180w?variant=94551539713 Or Voopoo Drag.

Honestly, I would personally buy the Minikin V2 if it would go lower than. 09 Ohms.

Why don't you PM @BumbleBee, owner of The Vape Guy. He's like a Vape Doctor - he'll prescribe what is right for you, based on your likes/dislikes. Quite a number of peeps on this forum buy from him. He also makes his own juice.

http://vapeguy.co.za/

With that budget I would personally be looking at something with a DNA chip

@Rob Fisher - that Zeus RTA rocks! Going to get one of them. Who stocks them?
Sorry, just found retailers with them. Google is once again my friend!
Being in the UK i have no idea about prices or availability in SA i would back up the remarks about the Geekvape Zeus, mod wise from Smok i like the Procolor, the T-Priv and especially the G-Priv 2 (but i love touch screens). The Zeus would look great on top of the Joyetech Espion and i'm testing a mod at the moment that i'm finding awesome the Smoant Cylon.

I have the G-Priv 2. It's a solid mod. The screen is excellent. So far I have not had any issues with it. It is a bit bulky though. 4
G-Priv is quite a handful but G-Priv 2 i would say about average sized dual battery. If it's the Ijoy Captain PD270 @Captain Chaos has got i also have that, just put it next to the G-Priv 2 and the captain is bigger.

Being in the UK i have no idea about prices or availability in SA i would back up the remarks about the Geekvape Zeus, mod wise from Smok i like the Procolor, the T-Priv and especially the G-Priv 2 (but i love touch screens). The Zeus would look great on top of the Joyetech Espion and i'm testing a mod at the moment that i'm finding awesome the Smoant Cylon.

I recommend the Zeus as well, what a tank !

Hot Cig R200 - R1,260 Zeus RTA - R580 - A dash over budget but awesome setup!

Hey Rob. Am looking into this settup for myself. Wondering if it has that slight "overhang" due to rounded edges of the mod. (With the Zeus fitted) I don't mind it, just curious. Want to upgrade the R150 to the R200 but my heart says go for a BB.

Back