Which tank

PrinceVlad

Experienced Vaper
LV

Awards
Ive read at length about how great the flavour is with ceramic, but also how one gets dud coils.

I still want to try it so want to know what tanks give you the option of a ceramic and a RBA deck in case the ceramic does not work out?

Sent from my ONE 3G HD using Tapatalk

The new Melo 3 (4 ml) and Melo 3 Mini (2 ml). I got both the 0.9 ohm cCell ceramic coil units and the RBA unit from Sir Vape. And you can get normal commercial coils units as well, but I have not used those. From what I have read, the 0.3 ohm ones are the best.

@Andre is 100% correct @PrinceVlad. The Melo 3 Mini is great with the 0.9 kanthal coil... testing the normal sized Melo 3 tomorrow.
Im interested in the normal size so cant wait to hear what you find. I want something to tie me over while waiting for my Reo,so want something good

Im interested in the normal size so cant wait to hear what you find. I want something to tie me over while waiting for my Reo,so want something good

Will pop in a cCell tonight and fill it up...

What is the main differences between a Melo 3 and Melo 2 @Andre

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

I do not know the Melo 2 either, but I think the top fill and hidden air flow is new.
Melo 2 top fill too
5f56f3795c9460b1bdbec9aa700557fc.jpg

That's the juice ports on the melo 2
4214ee01c3b9076fac7689d4c4a498b9.jpg

That's the juice ports on the melo 2
4214ee01c3b9076fac7689d4c4a498b9.jpg

I see, sort of side fill. Very handy. For the Melo 3 Mini you have to unscrew the top cap and the juice ports are at the bottom of the chimney and are rectangular.

So the Melo III is an option. I am also considering the Toptank with the GCeramic coils.

@Rob Fisher how the ceramic coils in the Melo 3

So the Melo III is an option. I am also considering the Toptank with the GCeramic coils.

@Rob Fisher how the ceramic coils in the Melo 3

There is no question... the Melo III with cCells is way better than any of the ceramic coils in the top tank. In fact I don't think you could get better flavour in a tank other then the Melo III with a cCell. Here is the Melo III Mini and the Melo III both with cCells (0.9 Ohm Kanthal).

Melo-III-3.jpg

If you can use the Ccell coils in the Melo III, will the Melo III Rba fir in the Gemini Ccell tank. Which of the two tanks is better considering that the same coils will be used in both.

If you can use the Ccell coils in the Melo III, will the Melo III Rba fir in the Gemini Ccell tank. Which of the two tanks is better considering that the same coils will be used in both.

Melo III because it doesn't suffer from air lock problem and so far no leaks at all.

Thanks @Rob Fisher

So its decided, my order will be:
1. Snow Wolf Mini 90W
2. Melo III tank
3. CCell coils
4. 50 ml Original Criminal White
5. 50 ml Original Criminal Gustavo

Now if only @Sir Vape could get it to me on Sunday in Pietermaritzburg;)

Thanks @Rob Fisher

So its decided, my order will be:
1. Snow Wolf Mini 90W
2. Melo III tank
3. CCell coils
4. 50 ml Original Criminal White
5. 50 ml Original Criminal Gustavo

Now if only @Sir Vape could get it to me on Sunday in Pietermaritzburg;)

All you need to add to this excellent list is a bottle of 3mg Vapour Mountain XXX! :D

@Rob Fisher I also noticed that the Melo 3 doesnt have the airlock problem. What a lifesaver. I think the my target tanks and Gemini's will be replaced with Melo's.

@Andre Can I trouble you to link the RBA for the Melo 3 please. I cant seem to find it.

@Rob Fisher just before I pull the trigger, I have been reading that the Cerabis coils are a lot more consistent, but the flavour is not that good compared to the Ccell. Is it a worthwhile trade off by getting the Cerabis and getting working coils? The possibility of getting dud coils frightens me!

@Rob Fisher just before I pull the trigger, I have been reading that the Cerabis coils are a lot more consistent, but the flavour is not that good compared to the Ccell. Is it a worthwhile trade off by getting the Cerabis and getting working coils? The possibility of getting dud coils frightens me!

Nope. The Melo III and cCell is the best option by a country mile. Yes the Cerabis is OK and wicks very well with almost no chance of a dry hit but the flavour is not as good. Talk to your vendor to check whether they have the new batch of cCell 0.9 Kanthal Coils... if not then just make sure you buy them from @Sir Vape because I have bought a few packs from them and tested coils from each pack and have not had a dud yet.

Vendors really need to step up to the plate now and announce whether they have the new coils or not. By keeping quiet everyone is going to Sir Vape to get cCell coils... I'm sure Sir are not complaining...

Nope. The Melo III and cCell is the best option by a country mile. Yes the Cerabis is OK and wicks very well with almost no chance of a dry hit but the flavour is not as good. Talk to your vendor to check whether they have the new batch of cCell 0.9 Kanthal Coils... if not then just make sure you buy them from @Sir Vape because I have bought a few packs from them and tested coils from each pack and have not had a dud yet.

Vendors really need to step up to the plate now and announce whether they have the new coils or not. By keeping quiet everyone is going to Sir Vape to get cCell coils... I'm sure Sir are not complaining...
The only place I can get the Melo 3 and the coils seem to be @Sir Vape. Most places have either the tank or the coils but not both. I am notoriously bad with shipping and my walk in retailer only has the Cerabis, so lets see.

Melo III and some coils on it's way. Thanks uncle.

Back