Who’s watching the launch tonight?

DavyH

Elite Vaper
LV

Awards
Assuming there’s no weather warning, of course.

I’m incredibly excited about SpaceX and their plans for the future...

Wow, this is great!

Am loving the commentary

Oh my word, can’t believe I just watched that
Minutes later they’re in space!
How’s that
Amazing

Wow, what an amazing thing to watch
Can’t believe how good the coverage was
And the video feeds from inside the capsule and outside the rockets
Wow

Well, one thing no one can say is that it was an ordinary birthday for me today, 2020 will be one to be remembered for the rest of my life for more than one reason. History and History.

Wow, what an amazing thing to watch
Can’t believe how good the coverage was
And the video feeds from inside the capsule and outside the rockets
Wow
Agree @Silver , what surprised me the most was the speed between ignition and liftoff, it was virtually immediately, man, something to behold for sure.

Slightly off topic :
“X Æ A-12 Musk” doesn’t exactly roll of the tongue — but that’s the name SpaceX CEO Elon Musk and musician Claire “Grimes” Boucher gave their newborn baby earlier this month.
In case you’re curious about the original meaning of the baby’s name, here’s a confusing explanation courtesy of Grimes: “X” represents an “unknown variable.” “Æ” is Grimes’ “elven spelling of Ai.” And “A-12” is =the couple’s “favorite aircraft.”

Slightly off topic :
“X Æ A-12 Musk” doesn’t exactly roll of the tongue — but that’s the name SpaceX CEO Elon Musk and musician Claire “Grimes” Boucher gave their newborn baby earlier this month.
In case you’re curious about the original meaning of the baby’s name, here’s a confusing explanation courtesy of Grimes: “X” represents an “unknown variable.” “Æ” is Grimes’ “elven spelling of Ai.” And “A-12” is =the couple’s “favorite aircraft.”

That is worse than "a boy named Sue".:)

Back