Who has stock at VapeCon 2018?

I'm not sure if this the right place to ask.

This will be my first year attending Vapecon. I would just like to know if its worth it to save up and buy my concentrates at VapeCon or will the prices be the same as they are at the moment.

Thanks
Flavour world and vape hyper are having a massive sale on concentrates and one shots Stand 99

Really want a pulse BF kit, going on saturday so going to miss out on vape Kings special @Stroodlepuff ;(

Who will stock the drop dead?

@BumbleBee - a Question if I may. What would your choice be between the Wismec Luxotic and the Pulse 80w? I know it's like comparing apples to oranges, but I am genuinely interested in your opinion. Or should I just wait for the Recurve Squonker?

@BumbleBee - a Question if I may. What would your choice be between the Wismec Luxotic and the Pulse 80w? I know it's like comparing apples to oranges, but I am genuinely interested in your opinion. Or should I just wait for the Recurve Squonker?
Pulse 80W over the Luxotic any day, unless you’re specifically looking for something small. The Recurve is going to be the larger and heaviest of the three and doesn’t offer the adjustment options of the Pulse, but I guess the best one will be the one that feels best to you.

Pulse 80W over the Luxotic any day, unless you’re specifically looking for something small. The Recurve is going to be the larger and heaviest of the three and doesn’t offer the adjustment options of the Pulse, but I guess the best one will be the one that feels best to you.
Perfect answer. Thank you @BumbleBee , a pulse 80w is on my shopping list

I am going to wait for the Recurve Squonker, it looks like quite a winner as a daily.

@BumbleBee - I wish we could make it, Hubby wants a Dvarw and Machete 0mg, and I need a plethora of stuff (besides tasting your new juice), but sadly we cannot make it this year:heartbreak:
C'mon make a plan, you have to come around.

@BumbleBee any chance you'll have pulse BF kits at your stand? And what would the price be? Really want 1 to go with my pulse 80w

Come past Vape Cartel... Not a pulse... but something there may very well tickle your fancy a lot ;)
And suddenly another vendor appears from the wild!

Very interested to know what mod you are hinting at @KieranD (hopefully it's not one of those where the mod costs the same as a left kidney, right nut and big toe combined. :rofl: I mean, I get that exclusivity costs money, but I'd like to live after my wife sees my vape spending invoice;) )

And suddenly another vendor appears from the wild!

Very interested to know what mod you are hinting at @KieranD (hopefully it's not one of those where the mod costs the same as a left kidney, right nut and big toe combined. :rofl: I mean, I get that exclusivity costs money, but I'd like to live after my wife sees my vape spending invoice;) )

No no not at all ;)
100W of regulated power and a dripper ;)

aleader_bhive_100w_3_.jpg

Back